• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ...Is this "J-ness"?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Two INTJs:

Someone's head would have to go through a windshield in order to think Edgar or Kalach is INP.

Yah, Edgar was/is so clearly INTJ. Kalach, eh, yes, personally I 100% couldn't ever see him as anything other than INTJ, but as far as the forum goes these days, I could probably see people trying to type him as INP.

We actually have a marked lacking of NJ's now. Kind of sad.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We do? I thought that about half of the active people were NJs. Lol

Compared to the first several years; there were so many active INTJ's and INFJ's back then; nowadays I can only think of like one or two active INFJ's and not many more INTJ's.

Edit: It was just a different time in the online world. If you had an INFJ thread, 10+ INFJ's would get involved in the discussions. Same with INTJ threads. There were multiple ENFJ's that participated.

Jaguar

Compared to the first several years; there were so many active INTJ's and INFJ's back then; nowadays I can only think of like one or two active INFJ's and not many more INTJ's.

Edit: It was just a different time in the online world. If you had an INFJ thread, 10+ INFJ's would get involved in the discussions. Same with INTJ threads. There were multiple ENFJ's that participated.

That's why we don't have any fun anymore. ;)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yah, Edgar was/is so clearly INTJ. Kalach, eh, yes, personally I 100% couldn't ever see him as anything other than INTJ, but as far as the forum goes these days, I could probably see people trying to type him as INP.

We actually have a marked lacking of NJ's now. Kind of sad.

I heard it was because of some big fight that happened to do with INFJ users but I am spreading gossips now... XD

Certainly, any type's presence is missed. I hope more people stick around or, well, find their way back home. :p

MyINFJness

Enneagram
Welcome aboard 'J' soul sister, our nit-picky irks are one in the same! I have also lived with a 'P' for over a decade and might actually need therapy for how crazy the mess and disorganization has made me!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
From reading myself, I can say that both Te and Fe are associated with doing chores, organising the environment, that sort of thing. Fe has more of a social focus with doing it, Te is more based on system requirements*.

I think Si may be associated with orderliness, but I don't think Ni is. The "J" in Ni is more about long-term planning; it's about having a vision. But mostly when my Ni is the focus I want to listen to music, write poetry, things like that.

If I were to guess who was more organised out of INFJ and xNFP I don't know what I would guess, because the Te and Si of xNFP are more organised in general than Fe and Ni, so it depends on the xNFP's relation to their 3rd and 4th functions.

Personally, I'm not that messy, not that neat. I prefer a tidy environment, because that's conducive to thoughts and lowering vigilance, but I don't tend to do anything about it until it becomes a problem.

* e.g. for myself, Fe chores is like "helping out around the house", and Te chores is like "putting things in order"

From a work perspective, Fe is more customer-service, Te is more administration.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
"J"-ness... You'll know it when you see it in others.

There is this drive to take charge of the environment, often including people, due to the extraverting judging functions. Things get clean in a communal setting, likely because they lost all of their patience getting others to do it and have gone around to doing it themselves.