• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] Ni Test (YT Video by "Talking with Famous People")

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm curious how others would answer.

Possible spoils. Don't read until you have your own answers.
My reply/answers:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love how the guy just lights up a bong in the first half. We talking real personality theory now. xD

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, [MENTION=37565]Tenebris[/MENTION].
I saw an interview with him and DaveSuperPowers. I had never seen either of them before.
I thought Dave was humble, soft spoken and eager to learn, but was biting off more than he could chew.
I thought Eric was arrogant and stubborn. But I still liked him more, so I hunted down his videos.

My goodness, lol. I also saw him as being more than a little uptight. :rofl1: Now I'm watching videos of him hitting his bong and taking his views to "Whimsy Meadows" :rotfl:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION]. Are you familiar with him? He has a lot of amazing content.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes! Some of his videos are much too long for me, which means he goes off on silly tangents more. I fast forward through some of those.
His shorter ones (15-30 minutes) are usually pretty straight forward. The bong hits don't bother me but his lighter does (does it need to be THAT loud rofl).

Jaguar

Yes! Some of his videos are much too long for me, which means he goes off on silly tangents more. I fast forward through some of those.
His shorter ones (15-30 minutes) are usually pretty straight forward. The bong hits don't bother me but his lighter does (does it need to be THAT loud rofl).

What the fuck? lol.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love how everyone just talked about the old man rather than answering the topic.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hehehe, [MENTION=25563]Kanra13[/MENTION] perhaps that could be a test of the functions or blind spots (talking about the person instead of their ideas :D

Virtual Ghost, Jaguar: regarding a lack of patience, is it because you find fault with him and/or his methods or because of the length of his videos? Does he just rub y’all the wrong way?

I watch a number of people but I have my favorites. I love Geek Psychology because he just exudes warmth, empathy, and soft charisma. I love Frank James because, I don’t know, he feels like a person you just want to hug and protect- his info is great but I return more for his personality than his content. And then there’s Eric (TWFP). He’s an intellectual first and foremost. I gravitate towards intellectuals because I lack intelligence lol. His content is amazing and he makes me reflect more on what makes me tick.

Jaguar

Virtual Ghost, Jaguar: regarding a lack of patience, is it because you find fault with him and/or his methods or because of the length of his videos? Does he just rub y’all the wrong way?

He's a rambling fucker who didn't get to the point, so I gave him the axe. :angry:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol, [MENTION=195]Jaguar[/MENTION]. Is there anyone, in typology, that you like to watch?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's a rambling fucker who didn't get to the point, so I gave him the axe. :angry:

+1 lol I got maybe 20 seconds in, and he started talking about a client or something, and I was like... this is a poor use of my time. :laugh:

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Y'all are so silly. Here I thought I was the one who had the attention span of a toddler :rofl1:

Jaguar

If you want silly, this is:

If you are interested in my typing services, my fee is $100 US for a 75 minute face to face session

I wonder if he grunts like a constipated dog with a bong during the 100 dollar "session" just like he does in the video. :D

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rolleyes: Toddlers it is then :harhar:

One of my other YouTube guys has a saying of "Stay humble, hustle hard."- Philip Defranco (a lot of people probably say it, I'm just sheltered)
$100. IS steep in my book. With permission, he posts some of these sessions and I've learned a lot from those as well.
I could never pay it, but I wont begrudge a person for finding a niche and making a living.