• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video Typing

Gwyn

Hi all!
Is there an accurate and affordable video typing service that you are fond of?
Thanks!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got cashapp lol

In all seriousness, you'll get better results studying the theory. It's free and more applicable.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Hi all!
Is there an accurate and affordable video typing service that you are fond of?
Thanks!

I do video typing, primarily using cues from the voice, but I've also learnt a bit about visual typing.

If you send me a video I'll watch it and get back to you about what type I think you are and why.

Merced said:
I got cashapp lol

In all seriousness, you'll get better results studying the theory. It's free and more applicable.

It took me 7 years or so of familiarising myself with typology until I could be near-certain of my type, and in order to gain that level of certainty I had to discover things about type that I'd never read anywhere. So studying the theory can help but there's a good chance that it won't lead to answers. You'd have to know the right theory for it to work.

That being said, even an expert reader will slip up a lot of the time with reads, so having someone else tell you your type doesn't cut it either, but getting to the point where study, speculations, reads from others etc. are all pointing to the same or a similar thing may be the best way to go about it.