• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] high iQ people and MBTI

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Dom Fe say that he is logical wrong about something? Are you kidding me? You can detect dom Fe with pride for be a "smart" but it is not enough.

Je dom excels at organizing/leading others, whether it be ethically focused (Fe) or efficiency focused (Te).

Wrong. Every type can lead or manipulate others. Even dom Fi. Leader =/= type. :D

Not to mantion that is not Jung definition of Te but STRUCTURE, TEACHING, SHARE KNOWLEDGE...

3111.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You still haven't answered my question. Clearly, you cannot.

Good luck.

First of all I answered it using your ENTP detective language. Marry Christmas. :bye:

Amberiat

Infinity
First you don't be smartass in the room trying to testing me because you cannot even choose A or B answer in tests. Typically for dom Ne. :bye:

And second if you cannot read something about your personality and not be triggered in typology forum then why are you there? :unsure:

I think the issue is that you're completely off the mark.

Also, being condescending towards certain types, very objective of you. ;)

heh.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think the issue is that you're completely off the mark.

Also, being condescending towards certain types, very objective of you. ;)

heh.

Expecting for someone to be direct but himself is not direct. Very objective, mature and fair thinking, I guess. ;)

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Norexan always being an Entj xD , relax dude... any human can just perceive a part of reality , we are just blind.
You know who can perceive more than humans ? God ... What is God anyway?, the sad part we never gonna know we are just a flu.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How ... do you define 'intelligence'? Also wisdom? How do you define the difference? How do you discern which is which and if one lacks one and has the other, or possesses both! Or possesses none whatsoever of either. Such as one might say a simpleton.

Depending on type we can all be intelligent but often in different ways as well.

IQ is a complex little mechanism more than simple numbers. But numbers assess a piece of intellect. Yet there is more. One form is held in high praise, others are exluded. Especially in school systems. Because our system does not focus on your talents but the status quo, and in that it is far and wide a waste.

I would consider myself an Artistic Genius. And my art is often facets of who I am. I take and create, manifest things others hadn't thought of. I always have.. And that always seems to baffle most. And I never had anything worthwhile in school to help develop that avenue. Instead filling me with piles of information than are immediately deleted on the basis of pointlessness.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
iQ - LOGICAL (classical) INTELLIGENCE is not numbers but it is a test based on ability to see patterns in pictures
It is constructed in a way so everybody can do test no matter of level of education. The Person can do iQ test without having a single class in school.