• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Biggest challenge for your type

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doing the job I'm being paid for instead of posting on TypologyCentral!

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
INFJ: Keeping it simple - layers and tangents are everywhere. Dealing with the 'fear' of being misunderstood.

This, and not becoming so disappointed in people that we become cynical.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when my superior, like a professor, is being narrow minded and is preaching from their soap box. My will power tends to fail, and I face the consequences regularly.

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
INFP: Articulating all the variables behind a deep seeded "sense of wonder" as well as intense and often paralyzing feelings of embarrassment, shame, and self-doubt.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
INFP:

Being asked to decide on where to eat, and then continuously worrying about the choice until the other person assures you like 15 times that they want to eat there too..

Or maybe that's just me.

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
The biggest challenge for ENTJs in my opinion is overcoming our own egos. Every ENTJ I know in real life, including myself, has a deep need to be admired, to be put up on a pedestal. This need may lead to positive outcomes, but is unhealthy. Shutting up and following someone humbly often leads to great learning.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
The biggest challenge for ENTJs in my opinion is overcoming our own egos. Every ENTJ I know in real life, including myself, has a deep need to be admired, to be put up on a pedestal. This need may lead to positive outcomes, but is unhealthy. Shutting up and following someone humbly, often leads to great learning.

This is a problem, and it does incorperate what I stated my biggest challenge was. From the ones that I know, some need to work on this more than others.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
ethical introverted perceiver (prolly Ni)

getting a life:
asking for anything
asking for a place in society
wanting one of those stupid human worldy places enough to do be willing to fight for them
actually fighting for a place ... in advance .. like constantly. ... as in: more than 5 minutes . more that once. a day. every. day.
being dismissed ...
:repeat:

also: not eating constantly to sedate inferior body awareness. (but hey, i am on a 4 eggs per day diet since a week)
going to toilet before it hurts.
periodically moving my body, when in front of the monitor, so I don't turn into a stone.
not focusing on computer tasks for 36 hours in one piece (reading feeds, physiognomy, watching 10 episodes of a show, sharing my incredible wisdom with you), then dropping dead for 14 hours.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP:

Being asked to decide on where to eat, and then continuously worrying about the choice until the other person assures you like 15 times that they want to eat there too..

Or maybe that's just me.

Oh yes.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well, I struggle with posting things that can potentially upset other people, and I always think my posts are going to be disagreed with and hated, so I am pretty hesitant to speak my mind half of the time on here.

deleted
INTJ - always being wrong and accepting anything said to be true

EDIT: I guess sarcasm is hard over the internet.

D

Dali

Few flaws have messed me up as much as procrastination has; I'd probably have done WAY better in high school and college if I had done my projects on time and not had to deal with doing a year long thesis in 1 week (+ late submissions penalties)... et al.

Another would be doubting myself A LOT; last night, I worked on a marketing plan for my workplace. I handed it in this morning expecting the boss to say it was ridiculous. On the contrary, he liked it a lot. This happens WAY too many times. I frequently doubt the quality of my work and the quality of everything I do in general.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
doubt....
me too. i also doubt my existence, sense of reality, sense of self, perception of everything. at the same time i know my sense is better (deeper, more differentiated) than that of most people. this is not even a typological statement. this claim is just rooted in statistics of developmental psychology. but my sense might be precisely back to front. upside down. inverted.... with the coherent way in which i picture the human world, every idea has millions of implications and if one key perspective is twisted ... i might be living in a twisted shadow dimension altogether.

G

garbage

Focusing. It's not a problem when you're in an environment where you don't have to focus, but it can still be a real bitch sometimes :D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP:
Sitting Still....Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!

6a00d834236afb53ef010534adcc25970b-150wi

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I struggle with posting things that can potentially upset other people, and I always think my posts are going to be disagreed with and hated, so I am pretty hesitant to speak my mind half of the time on here.

me too...not that it's noticeable by my post count...but there's so much i don't say. i just have a hard time with the online format...not knowing who i'm talking to exactly.