User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I have, on not so good days, found ENFPs to be overwhelming. Then again, that goes for a lot of typed though.

I generally like ENFPs. For some reason, they're not one of the types I gravitate towards the most, but most are cool.

MBTI
    SINE

There exists positives and negatives for each type. If you define the neutral zone at zero, all types will exhibit roughly an even scatter based on subjectivity
    (+<--0-->-)
    Last edited by hurl3y4456; 04-24-2019 at 01:03 PM.

All I can say is that I sed to hate the idea of being an Istp as much as I do now...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

no, but I hate yours
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

I hate myself, regardless of type.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Chaotic Symphony liked this post

I hate the stereotype of my type.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp

I don't hate my type in and of itself -- some INTPs I get along with great, whereas others get on my nerves and come off pretentious and overly pessimistic.
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

Senior Member batteries included's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP

I don't like how my type typically presents itself, which I'm probably not immune to either.
    Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    731 so/sp

Hmm, I don't, but I do hate myself.
    You say I have the wickest talk, that I'm full of attitude, and you don't like my friend because she's crude.

Enneagram

ENTP here.

People tend to perceive me as a Terry Pratchett/Douglas Adams kind of NTP funny nerd, and I should be honoured--but I can't get past like 20 pages of Good Omens or Hitchhiker without getting bored. I am so over all that "witty" Doctor Who bullshit. No I haven't seen Firefly, stop asking! Shows with space travel, and time travel (what does this guy have against travelling through dimensions???) just seems super lame to me. Nathan Fillion is too fat to be handsome anymore, and he just plays the same character in everything he does (another God awful ENTP, I'll bet. If he was an ESTP he would exercise and wouldn't have to wear a girdle on Castle. Is ENTP low-key the fattest type, or is that just my 38 waist talking?).

It's like, I get it, NT's, you're so self-aware and clever--what will make you stop quipping at me, a medal? Whenever I meet an ENTP trying to one-up me for cleverness, I immediately surrender and just roll my eyes quietly as they go on about how they can talk anyone into anything, how good they are with computers, or making some stupid comment like: Why did God need 10 commandments, that's not very concise? I could cut it down to one; Thou shalt not be a dick!!! HAHAHAHAH Aw man, don't you love how reductive and crude my value system is?

The worst thing is that people like it when I am this person. They respond very poorly to when I am serious, and when I share my private interests, but they love it when I caper about and play the wacky ENTP. They want me to exaggerate my social awkwardness, to use large words when small ones would do, and to juxtapose that verbose, analytical manner of speech with cheesy pop-culture references and snark. I am so damn tired of my face and my voice and my banter.

Speaking of shitty ENTPs, Neil Degrasse Tyson (ENFJ, my ass)...can I just go on record and state that he is overrated, he has let fame go to his head, at this point most of his scientific research involves nitpicking movie science on Twitter, and the sexual harassment claims about him seem legit. When are we going to slaughter that sacred cow? He's gotten nice and fat over the years, let's eat (Nathan Fillion is already in line)!

So yeah, I have some hate for my own type. I'm not saying it's healthy or correct.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post