User Tag List

First 12

All I can say is that I've always struggled to tell Ni and Ti apart (up to this very day actually). I think Jung does his best in describing the notion that are functions. Everyone should look up his descriptions if he hasn't already done so.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

I have different understanding of extroverted feeling. Fe vs. Fi discussion
    Extroverted intuition
    Ne vs. Ni discusson

You should note: the cognitive functions cannot work independently, they work in pairs. An extroverted feeler function does not work alone, it works with one of the perceptive function that have opposite energy attitude, Si or Ni. it is rather hard to understand each functions separately since actually they work in pairs. When you intuits (for ENFP), Ne is not the only function that is conscious, Ne works in conjunction with Fi. When You think (for ENFP), The extroverted thinker do not work alone, the function works in conjunction with Si.
    Extroverted thinker in conjuction with Si will be action oriented. When ENFP judges with its Extroverted thinker-introverted sensing, it will be naturally followed by taking action towards the object, like organizing things, dividing tasks, scheduling, managing money, doing document administration. Have you ever experience that?

Some comment of your explanation of each functions. Extroverted thinker definition to me sounds like an extroverted thinker function paired strictly with introverted sensing. Extroverted feeler explanations also an Fe function paired strictly with Si. This is like my explanation in my post above. What I have explained is extroverted feeler functions which is paired strictly with Si.

Extroverted thinker with Ni will be more theoretical. Extroverted feeler with Ni will be more theoretical.

Introverted Sensory perception has nothing to do with subjective experience of doing things. It is a perceptive function.

In my view the Si psyhcic functions, it seems like the psychic functions serves as a flashback functions to the past events that the Si psyches observed in the past. It makes the the psyche perceives again past five senses sensation hence gives nostalgic sensations to the Si psyhces. It lets the Si psyches repeats what it has perceives using the five senses in the past.
    When the Si psyche sensate sense based fact, Si psyches is naturally connected to others facts sensatible by the sense based, and unsconsciously give respond to it what the senses directly sensates. The natural perception that Si sensates resembles something else that is sensatible by the senses although the sense based fact, is insensatible at the present moment by the senses of the Si psyches. However it is possible that the Si psyche has sensated it by the senses long time ago. Jung called the attitude as seeking a quasi thing. As a natural unsconscious attitude, the Si psyches dissociatively perceives the sense based object as if it is something else than it actually is.

My explanation of Si example is like this when you watch a football match, you see a free kick taker shoots the ball, the ball lifted in a curve. The curve is like a banana. It is known as a banana kick. Banana is an object that is perceived is just like a curve of the ball when it is shooted. Another example of Si is a pie chart in statistics. It is essentially a statistical graphic that is seen is like pie, which is an another object. The subject sensates subjectively an object with another object that the subject sensate is subjectively seen resemble to each other. Another example of Si is a frog stroke. In frog stroke, the swimmer swims like a frog swims, hence the style of swimming is called a frog stroke.

Another Si example: "You walk slowly, you are just like a snail" I heard one of my friend telling this.
    This is identified as a quasi seeking expression with a combination with a feeling judgement. the psyche depreciates the person who walks slowly and perceives him/her as if he/she is a “snail” that also walks slowly. To tell someone that walks like “snail” is to mean that he expect the person to walks faster so that the person doesn’t resembles a “snail” that walks slowly. In jungian typology, to depreciate a sense based perception like to tell someone is an animal, a completely different entity with the person him/herself, because the person possess some character or attributes that resembles the animal like the above example, is identified as a nature character introverted sensing psychological function. The Si psyche doesn’t perceive a person like a person himself/herself; instead it perceives a person is like someone/something else.

They tend to be Behavioral Watchers of people and non personal things that happens to in the outside world of the Self.
    The Si is naturally guided by what just happens which is perceivable by the five senses. It observes via the five senses of what happens. It keeps the data retrieved via the senses and express what it sees when they want to use it as an sense based fact. It uses the sense based retrieved data subjectively. It can be used Whenever they want to make decision using one of their judging functions. It can remember something that is factually seen in the past even long time ago and retell it.
    Is there any comment from you. Btw, It is a good news that you read Carl Jung Psychological Types.

MBTI
    INFJ

The Subject
    The subject is practically synonymous with oneself. So, when one directs its awareness toward the subject, they are reflecting on their self, in a sense, distorting their awareness with the subjectivity of their own views, beliefs, and overall past experience (I say past experience because ones current state of mind is their sum of their past experiences. For instance, an individuals current state of knowledge is the sum total of all their previously acquired knowledge). In this regard, we could say that the subject is an internal referential point from which we understand stuff as it relates to our own unique individuality. Introversion is the preference for reflecting on this reference point, bouncing that which comes into awareness off of it.
    Subjective functions don't just correspond to one's own self. Fi for example can read the emotions of another person, it's just that they're dealing with emotions as something that is experienced subjectively, as opposed to Fe which is based more on the situational social cues of "what is the appropriate behaviour here?".
    the lone star flies alone