• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fellow ENFPs is this normal?!?!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Did I offend you? If I did, I'm sorry. (Bad me)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nono, was my bad. I overinterpreted things :)

JuneBugGemini

MBTI Type
ENFP
Pshh. This is pretty much the norm for me. I get called all kinds of things at school, crazy, bipolar, you name it. But once I discovered none of them were true, and it was just the way I am (in a good way, lol) I was able to generally ignore those remarks (but they still hurt, tho. :[)
But it's just the way we are. We can't help our zeal for life and our compulsive desire to make things a bit more interesting! The best way to deal with this is to step back and figure out when others are not responding positively to you and correct it as much as possible while still staying true to your own self.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
The best way to deal with this is to step back and figure out when others are not responding positively to you and correct it as much as possible while still staying true to your own self.

But what happens when you are too far outside the norm and this becomes impossible

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Thats it, after reading half this thread, I have already concluded with absolute certainty that all ENXP's are fucking out of their minds. Just to make it an even better fucking diagnosis, I will also lump all those INTx's and INFx's in there. Seems to me, that if you are not an ENxJ intuitive, then you are probably fucking nuts. Have fun out their, and thank god for the internet, or else we would need a few more mental institutes around the world.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Thanks angry you have just confirmed my long held suspicion and so I will just resign to my fate now and resign from my course before any more heads and eyes roll lol