• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fellow ENFPs is this normal?!?!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Were you referring to me Sytpg?? I don't think i'm trying desperately to fit in as such it's just that I get so excited that all this energy builds up inside of me and I feel like I could trash the room or jump off a cliff. This wouldn't really be a problem because you average joe I don't really care if they think I'm a nutjob or not but my tutors etc seem to me monitoring my every move and I feel under serious pressure to be good and a least appear to be conforming to some sort of social norm

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Find a proper ISTJ do you mean?

See thats you INTPs all over you want us to run around with you guys but you leave the heavy commitment stuff up to the cutie cute ISTJ

PS why have ISTJs got such a bad rep here? Mind you I am loathed to admit that my father is ISTJ so dare I admit that I may be folowing a pattern set by my mother (Nooooooooo the ENFP cries at the thought of being locked into a pattern of behaviour and not totally free at all times *sob*)
as an answer to your PS: most sensors have a bad rep here because it seems that this is the main base for intuitive elitism *cough* kiddingggggggggg... sorta

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not really that into commitment myself.. I like the idea of it for as long as I can concentrate on it. But there's just something quite alluring about those who commit to everything in their lives maybe it's an opposite attract thing?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
AWWWW but ISTJ are elite they invented the word lol! I'm biased, a daddys girl what can I say

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I paid 400 Euros today for a sport-exhaust.

never done that before. I mean to invest money in something besides my PC :D

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Were you referring to me Sytpg?? I don't think i'm trying desperately to fit in as such it's just that I get so excited that all this energy builds up inside of me and I feel like I could trash the room or jump off a cliff. This wouldn't really be a problem because you average joe I don't really care if they think I'm a nutjob or not but my tutors etc seem to me monitoring my every move and I feel under serious pressure to be good and a least appear to be conforming to some sort of social norm

Yeah I was referring to you. Well I can't relate to that "energy" you speak of. That's kind of vague/difficult for me to comprehend :shock: Are we talking physical energy here? You might wanna try some extreme sports or martial arts or something :p

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ouh...ähhh...hmm...the one with the round lamps :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah I was referring to you. Well I can't relate to that "energy" you speak of. That's kind of vague/difficult for me to comprehend :shock: Are we talking physical energy here? You might wanna try some extreme sports or martial arts or something :p
I haven't seen many male ENFPs who are as outrageous (not always, but regularly) as even the average female ENFP. Maybe Andy Samberg, but even he seems to have an air of consciousness of his actions. :D

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
as an answer to your PS: most sensors have a bad rep here because it seems that this is the main base for intuitive elitism *cough* kiddingggggggggg... sorta

Well iNtuitives get their balls busted in real life all the time by the Sensors.
So is it so wrong for us Ns to bust their balls on the internet?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well iNtuitives get their balls busted in real life all the time by the Sensors.
Is it so wrong that we bust their balls on the internet?
I've said something similar myself. We go outside, and we're the Sensors.