• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] to the intjs...

chado

MBTI Type
infp
TO THE INTJS
so as an infp. i feel my te is quite strong. but my fi is stronger

i can see in myself the fi-te relationship. i would often get lost in dreams, ideas, ect....but then i would take a few of those ideas and make it a reality. im guessing since te is higher in your function stack, your dreams are closer to reality, tho i can dream of anything, and some how try to make it fit with my inferior te,

how does the fi-te relationship work for you guys??

wastepaper

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi
I am a intj married to a infp women. I been studying this MBTI thing for couple of weeks now. I have a very low "SE". Let me know if I miss understand some of the facts.;)

So, for a intj, My TE and Fi are my two middle functions. which means I know that I am using them all the time. Unlike Ni and Se one I unconsciously abuse ni and not use Se.
for example if I want to have an ice cream, my thought process is today is hot==>I should have an ice cream and I go get ice cream [TE]==> it makes my Fi happy. notice my Ni is subconsciously there, cause I would imagine myself eating an fruity favored ice-cream and I'm happy. and I lack SE because I dont know if i'll like the favor.

this is very similar to my infp wife who uses Fi subconsciously, again Im just guessing. Her thought process might be something like this. I feel like having an ice cream ==> hmm which kind of ice-cream do I want ?[ne]==>i'll have this one cause everyone like this one [Si]. then you ask, y do you want a ice-cream. she could use her TE, to explain or she just say I feel like it.

One thing I notice people with FI as hero. FI is a much stronger driver than TE.
If I decide to do something. I[intj] need to have good reason. good planing to back it up. it often seems we are organized and determined. that's because we been doubtful about it for a long time.
but my wife her Fi could be really powerful at times. it really depend on her mood.

I'm actually a non-english user, please forgive me if I am not clear in my writing. BTW I started this MBTI study, because I wanted to be a better husband. I want to keep my infp wife in a good mood. My ni tells me if my infp wife is happy, she can do anything. :D

wastepaper

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hi
I am a intj married to a infp women. I been studying this MBTI thing for couple of weeks now. I have a very low "SE". Let me know if I miss understand some of the facts.;)

So, for a intj, My TE and Fi are my two middle functions. which means I know that I am using them all the time. Unlike Ni and Se one I unconsciously abuse ni and not use Se.
for example if I want to have an ice cream, my thought process is today is hot==>I should have an ice cream and I go get ice cream [TE]==> it makes my Fi happy. notice my Ni is subconsciously there, cause I would imagine myself eating an fruity favored ice-cream and I'm happy. and I lack SE because I dont know if i'll like the favor.

this is very similar to my infp wife who uses Fi subconsciously, again Im just guessing. Her thought process might be something like this. I feel like having an ice cream ==> hmm which kind of ice-cream do I want ?[ne]==>i'll have this one cause everyone like this one [Si]. then you ask, y do you want a ice-cream. she could use her TE, to explain or she just say I feel like it.

One thing I notice people with FI as hero. FI is a much stronger driver than TE.
If I decide to do something. I[intj] need to have good reason. good planing to back it up. it often seems we are organized and determined. that's because we been doubtful about it for a long time.
but my wife her Fi could be really powerful at times. it really depend on her mood.

I'm actually a non-english user, please forgive me if I am not clear in my writing. BTW I started this MBTI study, because I wanted to be a better husband. I want to keep my infp wife in a good mood. My ni tells me if my infp wife is happy, she can do anything. :D

I mean non-native English user