• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most unassuming/invisible type?

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
What do you think is the most bland/unassuming/invisible/blend in mbti + enneagram combo?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
INTP 5, sexual-blind
IxFJ 9, sexual-blind
ISxJ 1, sexual-blind
IxFP 9, sexual-blind

Sp/So is the most common instinct combo, syn-flow, and lacking the boundary crossing nature of Sx, so I'd place that at the top of your list for all types.

Who else can I offend?

True

Permabanned
MBTI Type
I
Did you want us to say ISFJ 9w8 so/sx? :mellow:

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Did you want us to say ISFJ 9w8 so/sx? :mellow:

I'm flattered. Not necessarily, but that thought was in the back of my mind and inspired this post

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP 5, sexual-blind
IxFJ 9, sexual-blind
ISxJ 1, sexual-blind
IxFP 9, sexual-blind

Sp/So is the most common instinct combo, syn-flow, and lacking the boundary crossing nature of Sx, so I'd place that at the top of your list for all types.

Who else can I offend?

:dry:

Im only boring in real life ;D

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unassuming - sp/so + attachment triad sans E3
Invisible - sx/sp + any withdrawn triad
All introverts, preferably with Fe somewhere in their stacking, sans the -TJs.

Both - IXFP sx/sp triple withdrawn, 9-core. Ime their degree of auto self-erasure is insane.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp

Both - IXFP sx/sp triple withdrawn, 9-core. Ime their degree of auto self-erasure is insane.

interesting... I think i'd agree with isfp lol. Some people just have "presence" and stick out even when they're not trying, whereas others just blend in naturally. That's what I meant. I think 9 would be the most, but I wondered about 6 also, and maybe 3 (because they are so common)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
interesting... I think i'd agree with isfp lol. Some people just have "presence" and stick out even when they're not trying, whereas others just blend in naturally. That's what I meant. I think 9 would be the most, but I wondered about 6 also, and maybe 3 (because they are so common)

3s would stand out, 6s would rebel / react if things aren't the way they want, even if not overtly.
Is why I picked triple withdrawn- 5s 'are don't bother me, please leave me alone', 4s are more lost in their heads & all-round more impractical than 3s and 6s.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For 6s, I'd say the phobic 6s probably blend in more than the counterphobic 6s as CP 6s come across as more direct and aggressive at times.

I would also say probably triple withdrawn for Enneagram tritype.

As for MBTI, I am not totally sure IxFP makes sense. But I tend to think that INFPs stand out to me. But maybe that's because they seem to be drawn towards me. But they can be unassuming. Or they at least do not seem to be domineering, aggressive, and overly pushy. Part of that is why I'm so skeptical of this one friend who is certain she's an INFP. The other is that she's clearly on the Fe/Ti axis. My best guess is ENTP with poorly developed Ti and a chronic over reliance on Fe. I also think she's an extrovert with social anxiety so she thinks she's an introvert. Interestingly her Enneagram typing of 2 might be correct. She seems more 8ish to me, but 2s disentigrate to 8. I just have never encountered an INFP with her dementor, not even the unhealthy ones.

I think ISTPs could blend in quite a bit too. At least, I've never seem to encounter many. That's one reason it took me so long to figure out that my dad is one. Well, the other was a poor understanding of Ti, which my dad clearly prefers to everything else.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

I have a ...freind, type, I guess who is an INFP 9. If it weren’t for her constant whining,worrying and complaining she’d blend right in with the walls.
Good person, insufferable personality for more than 10 minutes.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
459?

I mean, triple withdrawn

And probably INxP

Come to think of it... I think I know one.

Or nearly.

INFP 469 sp dom with anxiety disorders, her anxiety is the reason she never goes out into life and gave up, never associates with anyone... I try to inspire and talk her out of it