• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone, I got a chance to interview Davesuperpowers about how to succeed as an ENFP. So anyone who is an ENFP, or uses NE or has trouble with focus and discpline, check out this interview:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Why It's Important For ENFPs to Create A Self Imposed Prison To Achieve Freedom

Hello fellow ENFPs! I realized that as an ENFP, we are so obsessed with freedom that many of us have trouble committing to a specific path in life causing us to actually be more trapped than free. Check out this latest video on why it's important for ENFPs to create a self imposed prison on themselves in order to have the freedom to do the things we want as an ENFP:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP Male Interviewing ISFP Male Julien McLaren Fi-Ni SC/B(P)

Hello ISFPs, I got a chance to interview an ISFP and it was quite an interesting experience. It's not often I meet an ISFP, maybe because I tend to gravitate towards NF and NTs as friends. Julien is a jumper ISFP and has access to introverted intuition which essentially makes him an NF SP. Check out this video here and see what it's like for an ENFP and ISFP to interact with each other:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP Male Interviewing ESFP Female Andrea Kwan Se-Fi CP/B(S) MF

Hello ESFPs, I got a chance to interview Andrea Kwan, an ESFP CP/B(S) and learned a ton on what life is like for someone that has intuition last. She also shared with me what life is like for someone that doesn't use intuition and the daily excitement and happiness she feels as a result of the lack of it. Check out the interview video here (some parts got cut off when the videos froze but just fast forward through those):

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Why We Need Discipline As An ENFP To Earn Our Freedom

Hello again fellow ENFPs, to add on the last video I made, this time I talk about the importance of self-discipline as an ENFP. I personally am not good at self-discipline but even the few times I managed to make the right decision even if it didn't feel good in the moment has helped me tremendously in the long run. Check out this video where I talk about how discipline is the best way we can earn our freedom in the long run and let me know what you think of this subject!

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP Interviewing INTJ Male Jin Shergill BP/S(C) MM

Hello INTJs I just got a chance to interview INTJ male Jin Shergill on what it's like to be an INTJ BP/S(C) MM. Because Jin has masculine Te and Feminine Fi, he struggles with his identity. During the interview, we talked about his demon Fi and Se functions and how it's affecting his life as an INTJ. Because Jin's animals are Blast and Play, he's actually an extroverted INTJ.

Blast = interaction between Ni and Te
Play = interaction between Te and Se
Sleep = interaction between Ni and Fi
Consume = interaction between Se and Fi

Check out the interview video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Should ENFPs Just Focus On Doing One Thing At A Time? (VIDEO)

Hello fellow ENFPs. Many of the advice that people will often tell you is you need to stop being scattered doing so many things at one time and focus on just one thing, get really good at it and everything will work itself out. Is there truth to this advice and does it apply to ENFPs? I do think working on one thing at a time with singular focus is the best way to achieve mastery on your area of focus. There's just one problem...this isn't how ENFPs are wired to function. I'm completely against doing something that isn't natural because it can't be sustained over a long period of time. And ENFPs focusing one just one thing at a time for the rest of their life is as unnatural and unsustainable as it gets. Check out this latest video on what I think ENFPs should do instead to achieve mastery on their area of focus over a long period of time. I believe this is the more sustainable way for ENFPs to achieve their goals and achieve mastery.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP Interviewing ENTP Male Mike Silberstein Ne Fe PC/B(S) FF

In this interview, I spoke with Mike Silberstein about what it's like to be an ENTP male Ne-Fe PC/B(S). This interview was super fun and we talked about a whole range of topics from dealing with Mike's feminine Si to learning his identity as he grew older. Two lead Ne users makes for a great conversation!

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP Interviewing ISTP Binyamin Tsadik Bair Ti-Se CP/B(S) MF

Hello ISTP's! In this interview, I spoke with Binyamin Tsadik Bair about what it's like to be an ISTP male Ti-Se CP/B(S). This interview was interesting hearing how Binyamin uses his Ti alongside his Se and Ni. He also talked about his Fe and how it affects his life. And finally, he talked about what it's like being a double observer as oppose to a double decider.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Oh! An OP member!
Let's play guess who.

Just kidding. I must remain in the shadows where I can stick my foot out and trip unsuspecting passersby.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh! An OP member!
Let's play guess who.

Just kidding. I must remain in the shadows where I can stick my foot out and trip unsuspecting passersby.

I had checked out some of the other vids a few weeks ago and was just trying to find them again - I swear they had originally been in unique threads for each one, else I wouldn't have noticed them originally. I finally just found a few of the other vids here - Interviews

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I had checked out some of the other vids a few weeks ago and was just trying to find them again - I swear they had originally been in unique threads for each one, else I wouldn't have noticed them originally. I finally just found a few of the other vids here - Interviews

Well where the fuck have I been? :happy2:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENFP Interviewing ENTJ Alan M. Te-Se PC/S(B) MM

Hello fellow ENTJs. In this interview, I spoke with Alan M. about what it's like to be an ENTJ male Te-Se PC/S(B). This interview was very dynamic and Alan really shared to us the many tidal waves he experienced with his 4th function demon Fi, his demon blast, demon introverted intuition and his 3rd animal sleep. What I really liked about this interview is how deep Alan went when he talked about his struggles and himself and I really commend him for the bravery he exhibited by really putting himself out there instead of taking the easy way out.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello fellow ENFPs and ISTJs! In this interview, I spoke with Laura Miller. about what it's like to be an ISTJ female Si-Te BP/S(C). This interview was very eye opening at the natural flow of the conversation between an ENFP and ISTJ. It seems there's a mutual curiosity whenever opposite types converse with each other. Laura Miller was advised by Davesuperpowers to be more like an "ENFP" and practice using Ne more. I gave Laura some tips on some practical things she can practice on improving the use of her demon Ne.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I spoke with Alesha Orton about what it's like to be an ENFP female Ne-Fi CP/B(S). This interview was very dynamic with two individuals bouncing between Ne, Fi, and Te. It was definitely very fun and I can see the big difference between us how Alesha uses masculine Ne and Te a lot while I'm using my masculine Fi and Si.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I spoke with female INFP Sonja Chisnall CS/P(B) FF. In this talk, Sonja and I try and figure out what her actual animal order is like and her sexual modalities. We learned a ton about her personality and thought process as an INFP and how it affected her life from a young age and how she's worked to improved and better herself in the present time.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this dynamic interview, I got a chance to learn more about being a double feminine female ESTJ from Katie Tobey. Her animals are Te-Si BS/C(P). Some of our biggest takeaways includes her double activated 4th demon function masculine Fi actually works better than her 3rd demon function masculine Ne. We also figured out why she's so afraid of being excluded from the tribe. It was definitely a very good talk and I learned so much about why ESTJs think it's a personal attack when someone asks them "why" and also why Feminine Si loves watching the same TV shows over and over again!

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello fellow everyone! In this interview, I spoke with INTJ male Austin Ollar Ni-Te BP/C(S) FF on what it's like to have double activated demon Se. Austin also has double activated Te which he uses heavily. The interview was quite dynamic and I find it very fascinating that every single INTJ I have spoken to has had a completely different dynamic based on their animal stack and sexual modalities. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
In this interview, I got a chance to talk to INTJ female Rachel Dennison on what it's like to be an Ni-Te BS/C(P) MF. I learned a lot from her on what feminine introverted intuition is like and what a quiet swing or mini-tidal wave is like when she goes over and uses her masculine extroverted sensing. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Thomas Aylott on what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Se PB/C(S) FF. Some of my biggest take aways from this interview is how ENFJ's consume is very much like an ST so if you want to get their attention with new information, it's best to provide it to them in ST format. I also learned what Feminine Fe is like and how an ENFJ jumper Fe-Se would be the best person to have in your team for designing user experience for customers.