User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Interviews by ENFP

Hello everyone, I got a chance to interview Davesuperpowers about how to succeed as an ENFP. So anyone who is an ENFP, or uses NE or has trouble with focus and discpline, check out this interview:

Likes Novella liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Why It's Important For ENFPs to Create A Self Imposed Prison To Achieve Freedom

Hello fellow ENFPs! I realized that as an ENFP, we are so obsessed with freedom that many of us have trouble committing to a specific path in life causing us to actually be more trapped than free. Check out this latest video on why it's important for ENFPs to create a self imposed prison on themselves in order to have the freedom to do the things we want as an ENFP:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default ENFP Male Interviewing ISFP Male Julien McLaren Fi-Ni SC/B(P)

Hello ISFPs, I got a chance to interview an ISFP and it was quite an interesting experience. It's not often I meet an ISFP, maybe because I tend to gravitate towards NF and NTs as friends. Julien is a jumper ISFP and has access to introverted intuition which essentially makes him an NF SP. Check out this video here and see what it's like for an ENFP and ISFP to interact with each other:

Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default ENFP Male Interviewing ESFP Female Andrea Kwan Se-Fi CP/B(S) MF

Hello ESFPs, I got a chance to interview Andrea Kwan, an ESFP CP/B(S) and learned a ton on what life is like for someone that has intuition last. She also shared with me what life is like for someone that doesn't use intuition and the daily excitement and happiness she feels as a result of the lack of it. Check out the interview video here (some parts got cut off when the videos froze but just fast forward through those):

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Why We Need Discipline As An ENFP To Earn Our Freedom

Hello again fellow ENFPs, to add on the last video I made, this time I talk about the importance of self-discipline as an ENFP. I personally am not good at self-discipline but even the few times I managed to make the right decision even if it didn't feel good in the moment has helped me tremendously in the long run. Check out this video where I talk about how discipline is the best way we can earn our freedom in the long run and let me know what you think of this subject!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default ENFP Interviewing INTJ Male Jin Shergill BP/S(C) MM

Hello INTJs I just got a chance to interview INTJ male Jin Shergill on what it's like to be an INTJ BP/S(C) MM. Because Jin has masculine Te and Feminine Fi, he struggles with his identity. During the interview, we talked about his demon Fi and Se functions and how it's affecting his life as an INTJ. Because Jin's animals are Blast and Play, he's actually an extroverted INTJ.

Blast = interaction between Ni and Te
    Play = interaction between Te and Se
    Sleep = interaction between Ni and Fi
    Consume = interaction between Se and Fi

Check out the interview video here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Should ENFPs Just Focus On Doing One Thing At A Time? (VIDEO)

Hello fellow ENFPs. Many of the advice that people will often tell you is you need to stop being scattered doing so many things at one time and focus on just one thing, get really good at it and everything will work itself out. Is there truth to this advice and does it apply to ENFPs? I do think working on one thing at a time with singular focus is the best way to achieve mastery on your area of focus. There's just one problem...this isn't how ENFPs are wired to function. I'm completely against doing something that isn't natural because it can't be sustained over a long period of time. And ENFPs focusing one just one thing at a time for the rest of their life is as unnatural and unsustainable as it gets. Check out this latest video on what I think ENFPs should do instead to achieve mastery on their area of focus over a long period of time. I believe this is the more sustainable way for ENFPs to achieve their goals and achieve mastery.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default ENFP Interviewing ENTP Male Mike Silberstein Ne Fe PC/B(S) FF

In this interview, I spoke with Mike Silberstein about what it's like to be an ENTP male Ne-Fe PC/B(S). This interview was super fun and we talked about a whole range of topics from dealing with Mike's feminine Si to learning his identity as he grew older. Two lead Ne users makes for a great conversation!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default ENFP Interviewing ISTP Binyamin Tsadik Bair Ti-Se CP/B(S) MF

Hello ISTP's! In this interview, I spoke with Binyamin Tsadik Bair about what it's like to be an ISTP male Ti-Se CP/B(S). This interview was interesting hearing how Binyamin uses his Ti alongside his Se and Ni. He also talked about his Fe and how it affects his life. And finally, he talked about what it's like being a double observer as oppose to a double decider.

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Oh! An OP member!
    Let's play guess who.

Just kidding. I must remain in the shadows where I can stick my foot out and trip unsuspecting passersby.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Abcdenfp, Novella, awbro liked this post