• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Heather on what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) MF (letter definitions below). This interview was fun as our animals and functions meshed well. For example, when she uses her NF play, my NF consume will take it in. When I use my NT play, then Heather's NT consume will take it in. We talked about what ST sleep is like and I think Heather gave the best definition of it so far. We also talked about her SF blast and her doubled activated Fe. She seems to get significantly less tribe hate thanks to her double activated Fe as well as having Play and Blast in her top 3 animals.

INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) MF = (Consume (C) = Ne+Ti, Play (P) = Ne+Fe, Blast (B) = Fe+Si, Sleep (S) = Ti+Si, MF = Masculine Si, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Feminine Ne, Auditory and Kinesthetic).

Watch the interview here: YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Emily on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CP/B(S) MM (Letter definitions below). The first half of the interview was spent talking about what double masculine SF blast is like, what double feminine consume is like, what is NF play and what is ST sleep from Emily's perspective. I like how Emily explained her ST sleep and it's different from the ST sleep of an INTP because the ST sleep is not processing people problems but rather, things problems. The second half of the interview was spent relating to each other as an ExxP and causing chaos in the workplace.

ENTP Ne-Ti CP/B(S) MM - (Consume (C) = Ne+Ti, Play (P) = Ne+Fe, Blast (B) = Fe+Si, Sleep (S) = Ti+Si, MM = Masculine Si, Masculine Fe, Feminine Ti, Feminine Ne, Kinesthetic and Auditory).

Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ENTPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jacob on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Fe PC/S(B) F (Letter definitions below). During the conversation, Jacob used his NF play a lot. We also talked about what it's like to be energy dominant. It was interesting how being a tribe above self-energy dominant would get taken advantage of by the tribe and they won't fight back because it takes too much energy to do so and if you're feminine with the tribe and it's a saviour, then it's just the easier course of action to take.

ENTP Ne-Fe PC/S(B) FF
Play (P) = Ne+Fe
Consume (C) = Ne+Ti
Sleep (S) = Ti+Si
Blast (B) = Fe+Si
FF = Feminine Si, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ne, Tester and Visual sexual modalities).

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Daniel on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) FF (more details on what the letters mean below). In this conversation, Daniel spent a good chunk of time talking about his NF masculine sleep processing. He also talked about the problems with blast last. At the end of the interview, Daniel shared his theory on OP and how his theory might be a good addition to the current OP system.

ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) FF
Consume (C) = Fi+Se
Play (P) = Te+Se
Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi
Blast (B) = Ni+Te
FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ni, Tester and Visual mode of learning.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello fellow intuitives! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Avis on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SC/P(B) FF (letter definitions below). To be honest, I think she was typed correctly except for her sexual modalities. I saw too many evidence that she's MF such as her "MF rapper hands", sensory clear with dates and calendar, good with music (competitive piano player), good with kinesthetic (live dance performances), I'm not saying you can't be other sexual modalities and not be good with dates, calendars, piano, and, dancing, it's the fact that she's doing all of these at the same time that points to MF. If she was just doing one or two of these things that would be a different story. Objective Personality (the group that officially typed her) also told her they were just guessing when they typed her as FF because they weren't sure. Otherwise, she displayed how NF she is and how good her play is despite being play demon. Blast last was also obvious with the lack of NT lessons and her SF consume was on point with watching reality TV shows. It was fun to do another LIVE interview as opposed to my usual zoom interview. INTJ Ni-FI SC/P(B) FF = (Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Play (P) = Te+Se, Blast (B) = Ni+Te, FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ni, Tester and Visual mode of learning) Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to INFJ YouTuber Frank James on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Fe BS/C(P) FF. We started the interview talking about Frank being a walking contradiction being tribe above self because he has Ni+Fe first but having play last (not wanting to expend energy for the tribe). He talked about wanting to serve the tribe but from a distance. We then got in the conversation if work is personal for him and socializing is impersonal which confirmed the Ti and Fe axis. Not long after, we got sucked in the "things" conversation since we're both single observers (lead Ni and lead Ne). We could have talked forever but we needed to wrap it up before we get too carried away.

INFJ Ni-Fe BS/C(P) FF:
Blast (B) = Ni+Fe
Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti
Consume (C) = Ti+Se
Play (P) = Fe+Se
FF = Masculine Ni, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Feminine Se, Tester and Visual mode of learning).

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Anna on what it's like to be an ESFJ Fe-Ne PC/S(B) FF (letter definitions below). My interview with Anna was fun as we both abused Ne during the entire interview. Anna talked about what it's like to have double feminine blast as she's quite soft at telling her kids to play nice. She also talked about what ST sleep is and she gave a pretty good definition of how it works. Anna also talked about her double activated masculine Ti which definitely helps her be more aware of what she doesn't want in life even if she has trouble figuring out what she wants. Check out this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jany on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PB/C(S) FF (more details on what the letters mean below). This interview was fun because we had the exact same animals and had very similar life problems. First, we both have problems setting boundaries thanks to double feminine play first and double masculine sleep last. By the time we set boundaries, a friendship was already destroyed. We talked about being the glue of our respective group of friends because of being a double decider, being an ExxP-ExxJ and having double activated Te. Jany talked about loving watching trashy TV shows with that SF consume and being an ST reporter which is bad at times when people just want you to listen to how you feel.

ESFP Se-Te PB/C(S) FF Play (P) = Te+Se Blast (B) = Ni+Te Consume (C) = Fi+Se Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ni, Tester and Visual mode of learning.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ida on what it's like to be an ISFP Fi-Se CS/P(B) MF (more details on what the letters mean below). Ida confirmed in this interview that her personal socializing time is personal and she would work with anyone because work is not personal which confirms the difference between Fi-Te vs Ti-Fe axis. She also talked about enjoying company meetings and likes sitting in meetings even though most people hates it. Because Ida works as a project manager, she gets a chance to practice her play and blast which is good because those are her demons as a double introverted ISFP.

ISFP Fi-Se CS/P(B) MF
Consume (C) = Fi+Se
Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi
Play (P) = Te+Se
Blast (B) = Ni+Te
MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ni, Audio, Kinesthetic mode of learning.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Cinzia on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Te PC/S(B) MF (letter definitions below). Right as the interview started, Cinzia went straight to abusing Play and reasoning her feelings which I found absolutely hilarious. We spent in great detail talking about sleep processing. I tried asking Cinzia to show me an example of her ST blast but it was non-existent. Cinzia talked about being a powerlifter which demonstrates her kinesthetic abilities. Her play is definitely a saviour and her consume as well. She even tried interviewing me instead of me interviewing her which I caught her doing halfway through the interview. Overall, it was a really fun interview and if my doctor wasn't calling, we could have easily kept going since we're both abusing Ne.

ENFP Ne-Te PC/S(B) MF Play (P) = Ne+Te Consume (C) = Ne+Fi Sleep (S) = Fi+Si Blast (B) = Te+Si MF = Masculine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ne, Audio and Kinesthetic mode of learning.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Chase Joseph on the difference between his type grid for typing people and Davesuperpower's Objective Personality system. Chase talked about how the function works from his perspective based on his studies versus how OP types people. We discussed jumpers, sexual modalities, ExxP, IxxJ, ExxJ, IxxP problems, and if it's valid or oversimplification. Chase went into detail on how each function can grow and how jumper types came to be. We also talked about the practicality of teachings and how individuals can use it to improve and grow as a person. Chase is a good guy and I enjoyed interviewing him. We are definitely going to do a follow-up interview at some point. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Xavier on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Ne PC/B(S) FF (letter definitions below). In this interview, Xavier explained how he uses Ne and Si together and how balanced he is at control and chaos. He also talked about working on his 4th function Fi which is the biggest problem that ESTJs have. We also discussed the difficulties with setting boundaries with sleep last and the difference between Te+Fi vs Ti+Fe.

ESTJ Te-Ne PC/B(S) FF
Play (P) = Te+Ne
Consume (C) = Ne+Fi
Blast (B) = Te+Si
Sleep (S) = Fi+Si
FF = Feminine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ne, Tester and Visual mode of learning

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to ENFJ YouTuber Meghan LeVota on what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Ni BP/S(C) MM. In this interview, we talked about NF blast, double masculine SF play, double feminine NT, and Meghan's consume last. We also covered the topic of being kinesthetic and auditory. We touched based on ST consume last problems, feminine Ti problems, and having saviour control over chaos. Overall, it was a fun interview as we got to know more about Meghan and what life is like for an ENFJ.

ENFJ Fe-Ni BP/S(C) MM:
Blast (B) = Ni+Fe
Play (P) = Fe+Se
Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti
Consume (C) = Ti+Se
MM = Masculine Se, Masculine Fe, Feminine Ti, Feminine Ni, Kinesthetic and Audio mode of learning).

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ian on what it's like to be an ISTJ Si-Te BP/C(S) MF (letter definitions below). Normally, I think Objective Personality typed people correctly. In Ian's case, he's definitely an ISTJ but he doesn't seem to be the blast first ISTJ but instead to be the Si-Fi sleep first ISTJ. His blast looks to be last if anything. I think his actual type is Si-Fi SC/P(B) MF and Ian thinks the same also. During the interview, Ian uses tons of SF and NF and Play and very little blast.

ISTJ Si-Te PB/C(S) MF
Blast (B) = Te+Si
Play (P) = Te+Ne
Consume (C) = Ne+Fi
Sleep (S) = Fi+Si
MF = Masculine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ne, Audio and Kinesthetic mode of learning

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Alīna on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) MF (more details on what the letters mean below). Alīna demonstrated in this interview what ExxP chaos is based on her career and some of her experiences when she was younger. She also gave an excellent example of M-Se. Some of the key learning points from the interview are Alīna's double masculine consume and the obsession with gathering.

ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) MF
Consume (C) = Fi+Se
Play (P) = Te+Se
Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi
Blast (B) = Ni+Te
MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ni, Audio and Kinesthetic mode of learning.

Watch the interview here: ENFP Male Interviewing ESFP Female Alīna Se-Fi CP/S(B) MF - YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dave on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/P(B) FF (letter definitions below). Felix shared his experience using his 4th function Fe in this interview and how difficult it is for him to use it. Finding the meaning of his work is one of the areas he is searching for which makes sense having that NF as his last animal. Felix also talked about his fear of tribe hate as a result of being an ISTP.

ISTP Ti-Se CS/P(B) FF
Consume (C) = Ti+Se
Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti
Play (P) = Fe+Se
Blast (B) = Ni+Fe
FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ni, Tester and Visual mode of learning style

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Neha on what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Si SC/P(B) MM (letter definitions below). Neha shared her problems being an ST and NT type of INTP. She talked about her making a potato science experiment in school and no one cared. But when she made a volcano explode, everyone was paying attention. She then learned that the world is run by feelings and she needs to learn how to pay attention to other people's feelings in order to be effective. Neha also thinks her sexual modalities are mistyped and she thinks she's FM, not MM meaning she's visual and tester.

INTP Ti-Si SC/P(B) MM
Sleep (S) = Ti+Si
Consume (C) = Ne+Ti
Play (P) = Ne+Fe
Blast (B) = Fe+Si
MM = Masculine Si, Masculine Fe, Feminine Ti, Feminine Ne, Kinesthetic and Auditory mode of learning.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Manley on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) FF (letter definitions below). One of the best descriptions Manley made in this interview is what double masculine NT sleep is like for ESTPs (Ti+Ni). He also discussed how personal and logical his inner world is and the decisions he makes for his life. Manley has good use of his Ni despite being Ni last which proves that everyone can use their 4th function with some practice. Manley is not your stereotypical ESTP and it's probably attributed to his masculine Ni allowing him to see it and use it better than your stereotypical ESTP.

ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) FF
Consume (C) = Se+Ti Play
(P) = Se+Fe
Sleep (S) = Ti+Ni
Blast (B) = Ni+Fe
FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ni, Tester and Visual mode of learning style

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Bley on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CP/B(S) FM (Letter definitions below). My interview with Bley showed the best demonstration of what SF blast is like for an ENTP. His Masculine Fe was also very obvious and is my first interview where someone used the word bitch so many times. Bley definitely showed how aggressive he is with the tribe. He also talked about sleep last problems and being chaotic as an ExxP.

ENTP Ne-Ti CP/B(S) FM
Consume (C) = Ne+Ti
Play (P) = Ne+Fe
Blast (B) = Fe+Si
Sleep (S) = Ti+Si,
FM = Feminine Si, Masculine Fe, Feminine Ti, Masculine Ne, Visual and Tester sexual modalities).

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Marco on what it's like to be an ISTP jumper Ti-Ni. Marco is a funny guy with consume last and he gave me examples when he has trouble consuming directions or other new information. I also learned from Marco that even if he's a double masculine ISTP, because he's leading with his double feminine Ti-Ni, he actually comes across as chill. I learned from Marco that being consume last double masculine ISTP makes you overconfident which eventually can be a problem because you didn't take the time to learn and consume the skillset you need to succeed. Watch the interview here: