• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this fun interview, I got a chance to talk to Gabriel Rafi on what it's like to be an ESFP Male Se-Te PB/S(C) MF. The first thing that was obvious was Gabriel is definitely a double decider as he has no problems making fun of himself and the tribe. He does seem like a double masculine ESFP so I wondered if his sexual modalities were mistyped but I did agree with his actual official typing. We talked about discipline which is one of the biggest issues of ExxP types as well as his demon planning (4th function Ni) and demon Fi. Overall, we had a blast talking (no pun intended) and it was definitely funny seeing his consume last in action. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Cherie Miner on what it's like to be an ISTJ female Si-Fi SB/P(C) FM. Cherie is definitely a double decider when she's able to make fun of herself and her tribe without any weirdness to it. She also does weird IxxJ stuff like being focused on conspiracy theories (she said the moon landing is fake). And, she's one of those people that reads Wikipedia before watching the movie to avoid chaos of the unknown from happening. Regardless, it was a fun chat with her and it was pretty obvious that she had M-Te and F-Fi the moment we started conversing. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Julie Kate on what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) FF. Julie is one of the most extroverted INTP personality type. Having Play (P = Ne+Fe) and Blast (B = Si+Fe) makes her extroversion more explosive and actually helps her interact with the tribe much easier. As a result, unlike the average IxxP who might come across as a selfish to non-IxxP types, Julie will have an easier time talking to the tribe and coming across as more caring. It was really fun doing this interview because both me and Julie have Play Blast together so it was an energy filled interview. Julie's final message to INTPs on how to improve and be a better IxxP was great and I think a lot of INTPs can use it as a tool to improve their communication with the tribe. Check out the interview here:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Good thread. Would you mind telling us how do you manage to get acquainted to your interviewees?

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Good thread. Would you mind telling us how do you manage to get acquainted to your interviewees?

I found them in a Facebook group with people who were officially typed by Davesuperpowers. The Facebook group is called Unofficial Objective Personality Study Group

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Mary Mercer on what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Ni BP/C(S) FM. I've got to say that I absolutely love talking to growth mindset ENTJs. The first thing that absolutely caught me off guard was how self-aware Mary was about herself. This is very rare for most ExxJs who typically have problems with their identity. When I proceeded to ask her more questions about her Fi, she was able to share some of her values and some of her life bucket list which is great to hear. It seems that the two things that really helped Mary figure out her Fi was being self responsible for anything bad that happens in her life and also going through a lot of tough and difficult life experiences. Interviewing Mary was an absolute breath of fresh air and I think all ExxJs can really learn something important from her. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to David Aenastad on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/B(P) FF. David is definitely introverted but it was good to see him work on improving that play last. It was quite clear that David has no trouble consuming then processing that information. David provided some life examples of being an IxxP in general with "tribe hate" occurrences. Overall, David tries his best to avoid conflict and as an IxxP, he does like other people and wants to work on improving being able to connect with other individuals. Check out the interview here:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
"ENFP male" Yeah sure. Category as identity is a Thinker shtick.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Maddie about her type. We approached this interview differently and my goal was to talk to Maddie and try and figure out her type. Near the end of the interview Maddie would reveal to me her official typing. I got the functions right but not in the right order. I typed her as ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) MF. Turns out she was Te-Se PC/S(B) FF. I suspected she was FF but her memory seems to be very good that's why I thought she's MF. And, I was convinced she was a single observer because she kept talking about THINGS (animals, plants, driving, gaming). But Maddie feels like she was typed correctly and her double activated Fi and having blast last (Te+Ni) makes her more balanced than the typical ENTJ. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Amanda on what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/B(S) FM. (P = Play (Te+Se), C = Consume (Se+Fi), B = Blast (Te+Ni), S = Sleep (Ni+Fi), FM = Feminine Se, Masculine Ni). Amanda is not your standard ENTJ because she's the jumper type being Te+Se saviour as oppose to the standard Te+Ni type. As a result, she's more chaotic instead of focusing on control than the typical ENTJ. Amanda is also the first info-dominant (has Consume and Blast in her top three animals) ENTJ I've ever interviewed so it was fascinating to see her make sure that she has all the information correct. She also repeated what other ExxJs I have interviewed have said and that is that sometimes, she doesn't feel like a person. Overall, it was an informative interview to learn more about Amanda and what it's like to be a info-dominant jumper ENTJ type. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Annie on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/B(P) MF. This is by far the weirdest ENFP interview I have ever done. Annie is a walking contradiction with her double activated masculine Si at the bottom and having Play last. She actually comes across like an Fi-Si INFP except the language she speaks is very NF. However, because her obsession and freakout to revolve around THINGS and that she seems pretty balanced with self and tribe, that clearly indicates she's a double decider hence why she's still a weird kind of ExxP. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Noor on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CP/S(B) MM. Noor to me seemed very CS/P(B) instead of CP/S(B) but according to Noor, if you're someone she knows well, she's more extroverted. Noor provided some really good examples of Si fear and Si freak outs. She also demonstrated a relative balance between tribe and self being a double decider. Finally, her example of feminine Ne and masculine Si was really useful and I personally related a lot since I also have F-Ne and M-Si. Check out the interview here:

- - - Updated - - -

In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Logan on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CS/P(B) MM. One of the most interesting thing about this interview is being able to learn how to see if someone is talking in a calm state or in a demon state. Logan spikes really hard when using his demons and it was very apparent in this interview when Logan goes on a hilarious demon state rant. Logan's definitely one of the funniest people I've interviewed and I really liked how self-aware and double decider he is. Especially when he starts calling other people idiots and calling himself an idiot as well. He also looks very similar to Jonah Hill. Overall, this was one entertaining interview and lots of great takeaways from seeing the difference between a calm saviour state vs demon state. Check out the interview here:

- - - Updated - - -

In this interview, I got a chance to interview Love Holkner on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Ni SB/P(C) MF. Sometimes, I think the Davesuperpowers team types people wrong but usually get they people typed right. Love Holkner is the perfect example where the typing was perfectly spot on their typing and it was quite obvious after doing our talk. Love was definitely using sleep and blast as his saviour and consume was definitely last. He's an odd ISTP where his top two functions is his 4th demon animal. Love also really likes the tribe and have a healthy relationship with people as a result. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Danielle Higgins on what it's like to be an ISTJ jumper type Si-Fi SC/B(P) FF (Sleep (S) = Si+Fi, Consume (C) = Fi+Ne, Blast (B) = Si+Te, Play (P) = Te+Ne (officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon). What's great about Danielle is she is actively working on her demon animal which is Play and took the time to do this interview despite it being outside her comfort zone. For that, I applaud her for having a growth mindset and working towards self-development. Danielle took the time to talk about what it's like living in an IxxJ box and how it feels like gravity that pulls you in making it hard to venture out for too long. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ISTPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Asa on what it's like to be a male Ti-Se CP/S(B) FF (Consume (c) = Ti+Se, Play (P) = Se+Fe, Sleep (S) = Ti+Ni, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe. (Officially typed by Davesuperpowers) Asa talked about actively working on dealing with the tribe by working as a personal trainer and social worker. This gives him the opportunity to work on that 4th function Fe which is the problem area for most ISTPs. I also found it interesting how Asa uses play to try and get to the point and will talk in circles until he finds it. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Tim on what it's like to be a male Ti-Se CP/S(B) FF (Consume (c) = Ti+Se, Play (P) = Se+Fe, Sleep (S) = Ti+Ni, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe. Interviewing Tim was really fun. I think his experience working as a firefighter and voice actor has really helped with honing his Fe. We talked about his saviours and demons and from our conclusion, it seems that the only blind spot he has left is NF and blast. We had a great time talking about crazy IxxJ conspiracy-obsessed co-workers or online gurus as well which gave us both good laugh. I think Tim is a good example of someone that has really put in the work as an IxxP to avoid getting tribe hate. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Maureen on what it's like to be a female INTP Ti-Ne CS/P(B) MF (Consume (C) = Ti-Ne, Sleep (S) = Ti+Si, Play (P) Ne+Fe, Blast (B) Si+Fe, MF = Audio Kinesthetic Masculine Si and Feminine Fe - Officially typed by Davesuperpowers). At first glance, Maureen seems like she was Play last but as our conversation got going, she started using more and more Play and she was bouncing ideas with me so, in the end, I accepted that she was a blast last. I think what's interesting about the interview is how Maureen does the right thing even if she hates it. She hates exercising for example but she knows it's good for you so she does it. She hates practicing Fe but she knows it's good for her so she practices it. And I think that self-responsibility to work on your weak area is good regardless if you hate it or not. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Alice on what it's like to be a female INTJ Ni-Fi jumper type SC/P(B) FF (Sleep (S) = Ni-Fi, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Play (P) Te+Se, Blast (B) Ni+Te, FF = Feminine Se and Feminine Te Tester/Visual type). This interview was super fun because the ExxP and IxxJ dynamic have always been quite natural, especially since Alice is the introverted IxxJ type and I'm the extroverted ExxP type. We talked about how she talks in circles with her play before finally getting to the blast point. Since Alice has double activated Se, the chaos from the sensory is not her biggest problem. But, as a typical IxxJ, she still lives within that IxxJ box and everything she does in life is contained within her IxxJ box. The only difference is that she's not resistant to new things because she does have double activated consume. So, if someone were to introduce something new to her, she's cool with it, but she won't go out of her way to gather anything new. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lynda on what it's like to be a female ISFJ Si-Ti SC/P(B) FM (Sleep (S) = Si+Ti, Consume (C) = Ti+Ne, Play (P) = Fe+Ne, Blast (B) = Si+Fe, FM = Feminine Si, Masculine Fe, Visual/Tester). Lynda was fun to talk to and I loved her story as someone with feminine Si accidentally putting her keys in the fridge. Lynda is a weird ISFJ because she's good at consuming and acts quite chaotic despite IxxJs being controlling. She's a very good example of what a balanced ISFJ looks like so if you are an IxxJ with chaos problems, Lynda is a good example of how you can reduce chaos in your life. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Hannah on what it's like to be an INTJ Female jumper type Ni-Fi SB/P(C) MF (Sleep (S) = Ni-Fi, Blast (B) Ni+Te, Play (P) Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Te, Audio/Kinesthetic). This interview was fun as you can see from the ENFP and INTJ dynamics. The first thing you'll notice right away is Hannah's "rapper" hands which shows you that she's MF. Hannah is relatively balanced with NF and NT with NF saviour and double activated NT blast. Her explanation of the IxxJ box was also quite good with both travel and typology being in her IxxJ box. It was funny when she would slightly freak out when asked about consume or Se related questions because it's the area that she needs to work on. She provided good examples like wanting to be a surgeon but it turns out it wasn't what she thought it was. Overall, it was a really fun interview! Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Alex on what it's like to be a female ENTJ PC/S(B) FF (Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, Blast (B) = Ni+Te, FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Tester/Visual Sexual Modalities). Alex talked a lot about having double activated masculine Fi as an ExxJ and explained how she's always known her feelings and what she likes and dislikes but has trouble communicating that to the tribe as a result of being an ExxJ. She talked about being lead Se and how she's always living in the moment and thinks looking into the future is not necessary. Alex talks about the challenges with sleep processing, using blast, and being competitive as a result of being an ExxJ. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Leon on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SB/P(C) MM (Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, Blast (B) = Ni+Te, Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se), MM = Masculine Se, Masculine Te, Kinesthetic/Audio). Leon is the last of the NiNeNiNe show member (check out their YouTube channel) I have to interview so this was a great opportunity to complete the circle. Leon talked about peacocking as an ST person and not wanting to look like the typical INTJ. Leon talked about his work towards improving his Consume and SF which I can clearly see because I've actually met Leon in person back in 2018. Leon talked about knowing he hit his limit with consume when he feels like he's being choked by someone. Leon also displays how easy blasting is and talked about being responsible for his sleep and discipline. He talked about being trained by his parents on how to use SF better and how to organize better. This was a fun interview and it's great to see Leon's personal growth during these past two years. Check out the interview here: