• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this very rare moment, I got a chance to talk to Claire Kolvites on what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BS/C(P) FF. First of all, it was hard to contain my excitement doing this interview. ISFJs are so rare in the personality typing community so being able to interview her was real treat! In this interview, Claire shared her stories having feminine Si and despite being lead Si, she tends to be softer with controlling things as oppose to IxxJs with masculine Si. Because Claire has masculine Ne, she is aware of it despite having it as a 4th function demon. Somewhere near the end of the interview, we discovered what what happens when she enters her masculine demon consume state which I found very fascinating! And I like how she discovered her 4th demon animal which is play and why it's important to ignore the chaos sometimes to make room for fun moments. We also talked about her fascination with Ne with her liking fantasy type novels like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. And Claire is also very self-aware as a result of having double activated Ti. It was really fun talking to Claire and I'm so happy that we finally have an officially typed ISFJ! Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shannon Welch on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. This interview with Shannon, in my opinion, is the best example of what an ENFP is like who has masculine Ne. It's so different from feminine Ne in how she tunnels vision on topics as oppose to bouncing from one topic to the next at a rapid rate like feminine Ne. Shannon also shows you what a lead intuitive type is like when they use double feminine blast. This interview was a great learning experience! Check it out here:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shannon Welch on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. This interview with Shannon, in my opinion, is the best example of what an ENFP is like who has masculine Ne. It's so different from feminine Ne in how she tunnels vision on topics as oppose to bouncing from one topic to the next at a rapid rate like feminine Ne. Shannon also shows you what a lead intuitive type is like when they use double feminine blast. This interview was a great learning experience! Check it out here:

I only watched the first 3-4 minutes of the interview, but from what I can tell, the reason she "tunnels vision" is because she's using a lot of introverted perception. It's not because of Ne. Actually, I'd guess that she's an INFJ, because she does seem to have Fe+Ti qualities to her voice, and I detect Se as well, but with the preponderance of introverted perception.

:nono:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I only watched the first 3-4 minutes of the interview, but from what I can tell, the reason she "tunnels vision" is because she's using a lot of introverted perception. It's not because of Ne. Actually, I'd guess that she's an INFJ, because she does seem to have Fe+Ti qualities to her voice, and I detect Se as well, but with the preponderance of introverted perception.

This isn't a Jungian system, per se. Unless you have dedicated several hours, as in studied it heavily for at least one month, then you really don't understand the definitions of the functions and other terms used.

Being skeptical is one thing, but arguing against a system you don't even know is another. Just sayin.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It is worth looking for a longer period. We're all free to give our opinions anyway... Where it would seem strange to most people is that she does not appear as a "pure extrovert". Here again extraversion if often misunderstood. Where I see a person who thinks before speaking and the tone of her voice is ...how to say, grounded and soft (similar to mine), there is nothing strange with a strong Fi and Ne _to me. I'm not an mbti expert but all I know is : One must be careful with all clichés. They are just a palette where it is still possible to add many more colours....

Last edited:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Elizabeth Swintek on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/B(S) MF. The interview really picked up when we started talking about Elizabeth's Fi. She talked about her future entrepreneurship goals and some of her insecurities with execution (feminine and demon Te) and building that business up from scratch. At the same time, she talked about where her Fi is really strong at and which part of a work partnership she would be best suited for. We also touched on her demon sleep, play-blast super extroversion, her husband possibly being an ISTJ husband and when she adheres to societal norms and when she fights against it. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello fellow ENFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Ryan Gallen on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. Ryan is the first double feminine ENFP Male I have interviewed and it was good to see his perspective on having double feminine blast (Te+Si) and double masculine consume (Ne+Fi). Ryan talked about avoiding problems to begin with so chances of confrontation are less likely to happen. He talked about not liking committing to a specific future path because he fears that once he get there, he won't like it and he wasted his time. He's aware that not committing to a specific future path is also wasting time and knows that it's one big contradiction. Overall, it was interesting to see how different each ENFP types are by just the difference in sexual modalities and animal stack order. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. One of the questions I really wanted to learn more about is what masculine Ne is like for him which he explained nicely. Dallas also made the best explanation what a tester is which has confused me for a long time. Dallas is the purest form of ENFP having masculine Ne and Fi which is his top two functions and his saviour. Check out this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Theodore Mason on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Fe PB/C(S) FF. Theodore is the first ESTP Se-Fe that I've interviewed so it was very interesting to see what he's like and how he sees the world. We talked about his saviours and demons and how he's a pretty balanced type. We talked about him being a double decide, single observer and his problem with discipline and wanting freedom as a result of being an ExxP. One of my favourite part of the interview is when he talked about his internal dialogue versus what actually comes out externally. Check out the interview below:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Melissa Harris on what it's like to be one of the most extroverted INTJ! Melissa talked about her career in the arts as well as working for Personality Hacker. She also went into detail about her Objective Personality type. We talked about her IxxJ box, demon Se, demon Fi, saviour masculine Ni, feminine Te and demon sleep. It was a great interview and we definitely learned a lot from each other, especially with how to use our sleep demon better. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Monica Gill on what it's like to be an ESTJ Female who has Te-Ne PB/C(S) FM in her function stack. The first thing I noticed is how she's a weird ENTJ and ENFP hybrid having that masculine Te and that masculine Ne. Her sensory is also feminine and doesn't appear as much as her Ne despite being an ESTJ. As a matter of fact, if you watch her talk, she seems like an intuitive. Because Monica is Play first, she's using her Te and Ne together a lot making her technically an NT despite being an ESTJ. Overall, the interview was good and it was also quite easy because we have the same functions (just different orders) and animals as well. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ESTJs! In this latest interview, I got a chance to talk to Charlie Wallace from Pastor Personality on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BS/C(P) FF. The interview was short and straight to the point. We talked about Charlie being able to access his 4th demon function Fi because it's masculine and it's also double activated. We talked about his double feminine blast, ExxJ problems, and having Si as a saviour. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this dynamic interview, I got a chance to interview Rick Callahan on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Fe BP/C(S) FF. Rick is technically has one of the most extroverted INFJ type but I think because of the double feminine sexual modalities, it's not as apparent. He definitely has massive amounts of energy and doesn't need to conserve it like the typical INFJ would. His explanation of Ni being very personal was excellent, and we went deep in exploring Fe. Ti is an area that I challenged Rick to uncover in the next few years and I await for his message telling me what personal truth he discovers. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
In this interview, I got a chance to interview JP McCorley on his journey to earning six figures as an entrepreneur ENFP. JP mentioned he doesn't really care about money or the value of earning six figures but I think it's really good to see a fellow ENFP who has succeeded in business and is making six figures as a result of it. This interview also definitely highlighted how NF JP is as he gave mindset and inner game tips on succeeding in business. He had some great information on how to get started in business as an ENFP and he went into detail how testing works. The most impressive thing about JP is that he's a very introverted ENFP with blast last and managed to succeed regardless of having a demon Te+Si. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ESTJs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Andrew Shaw on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Ne PC/S(B) FM. This is our second time trying to do an interview as he was feeling jittery on the first one and requested we try again another time. It was good to see Andrew loosen up and express himself better on this second time around. He talked about his feminine Fi and how it's the problem area of his life. We then talked about him being chaotic as a result of being an ExxJ ExxP. He talked about his "people" problems as an ExxJ and you can definitely see how calm he is with control and chaos. Overall, it was a fun interview to learn from from the not-so-standard ESTJ Te-Ne jumper type. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Rose Williams on what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BS/P(C) FM. The first thing I noticed was how hard it must have been to type Rose. She seems like an IxxP but she talks about things a lot. Especially when it comes to health. It was quite interesting talking to her about how she resolved her health issue by tapping in to her supposed 4th demon animal Consume to find the answers to solve the health issue she has been dealing with. It was a fun interview talking to Rose and I thought her double masculine Play is hilarious. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Joyce Meng on what it's like to be a female INFJ Ni-TI SC/P(B) FF. Joyce is a double introverted INFJ who has consume saviour which is not typical for most INFJs. She also has a double masculine internal world and double feminine external world. Unlike most INFJs, blast (Ni+Fe) is the one area that she has the hardest time with and is currently working on improving. And because she has double activated Se thanks to her saviour consume (Ti+Se) and activated play (Fe+Se), she's better than the average INFJ at avoiding sensory chaos. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shannon Renee from Objective Personality / Davesuperpowers on what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/S(B) FM. We talked about how she got into typology to begin with knowing that ExxJs in general are the least interested in personality types since they try to avoid their identity. We talked about the struggles that she went through and how she painted herself in a corner and finally ran out of people to blame and had to look inwards to find a solution to her re-occurring life tidal waves. Check out the interview:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Parker on what it's like to be an ESFP Male Se-Te PC/B(S) MM. The first thing I obviously asked Parker is if he found himself to be similar to Jocko Willink because he has the exact same type as him. We went over him having double masculine Play (Se+Te) and double feminine sleep (Fi+Ni). Parker went into detail how Play dominates a big chunk of his life and how strong that masculine Se and Te really is. One of the interesting thing is the strength and pitfall of having Se when it comes to keeping an exercise program due to getting bored of the same workout routine and need new movements and new exercises to keep things fun and interesting. Check out the interview here: