• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Tara about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CP/B(S) FF. This interview was super interesting because you rarely get a chance to talk to an officially typed ISTP female. This interview was interesting as Tara explained her trouble with guessing what's coming next in the future. Because she is Se lead, she wanted to get the information now, in the present and making a guess about the future stressed her out. She also liked talking about people a lot and she has the fear of tribe hate. Over the years, she has practiced working on her Fe and make sure she mirrors the emotions of people she's speaking to and repeat back what they say to her. This has humanized her more to the eyes of her clients, friends, and family members. Because of the work, she put in her Fe, it's now odd that her biggest struggle might actually be using her Introverted Intuition to make future predictions. Overall, it was a fun interview as we talked about fitness and also using her SF Play to make amusing imitating gestures of her. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ezequiel about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CP/B(S) MF. Ezequiel talked about using his NF play to ping off the tribe and see what their goals are and to compare it with his own goals. He also talked about finding doing repetitive manual labour therapeutic as a result of his ST sleep. Ezequiel explained how he uses his SF blast to guide his friends on how to have a better posture when doing public speaking. Finally, Ezequiel shared some of his "don't control me bro" moments since he is an ExxP. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Mike about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/B(P) MM. Mike talked about his fear of tribe hate and finding it easier to do things for himself rather than doing things for other people. He talked about dreaming of being popular and well-liked by everyone but has trouble consistently doing things for the tribe. Mike also talked about his obsession with having the most accurate information as a result of being info dominant. Since Mike has feminine Ti, his truths tend to be flexible. Finally, Mike talks about being balanced with gathering and organizing information and thinks it's possible to get over your people problems by using his Se and Ni when dealing with people. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Gus on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) FF. Gus talked about feeling very masculine inside because of his double masculine Ti+Ni (NT Sleep). Outside, he is very go with the flow with the tribe. He even comes across as hippie like peacocking that NF last (Ni-Fe) at the bottom of his animal stack. Gus talked about some of his ExxP freak outs, especially when he was younger. He also talked about being a double decider and having things problems. Finally, Gus talked about his problems with self discipline. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Gray about what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PB/S(C) MM. Gray and I had a deep conversation on the effects of putting your Fi first and having people get to know the real you. The problem is that when people get to know the real you, some will like it and some won't. And those that don't will be your friend anymore. It's good to be authentic right from the start so you don't waste time forming false relationships. Grey spoke a lot about her M-Te vs F-Fi as well as using her ST MM Play, and NF FF sleep. We also covered her kinesthetic modalities as well as her NT blast. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Carlos about what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SB/P(C) MF. Carlos is the exact same type as Davesuperpowers so it was interesting to see the similarities between them. Carlos talked about his interest in music and chess and how his interest in both has been long-lasting thanks to his Ni and Fi box. He also talked about his Ni+Fi code about life which Carlos shares with many other INTJs. Carlos talked about how he consumes new materials and the challenge behind them. He talked about how it's easier for him to consume something if it's already in his Fi box or the person that recommends reading something is someone close to him. You will also notice the relative ease when we spoke to each other which highlights the natural INTJ-ENFP interaction. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Michael about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/B(P) FM. This interview is very interesting because of Michael's attitude. Despite being play last, Michael LIKES people. He said he's been practicing making small talks with people. He's also a painter and loves putting on a show for the public. He sits in markets or outdoors and paints for hours while gathering a crowd watching him in action. He likes making small talk with them when they walk up to him to briefly chat as he creates art. He talked about being afraid of tribe hate when he was younger but it started to dissipate in his 30s when he was forced to interact with people in his job. He said the fear never really goes away but it's nowhere near as bad as it was when he was much younger. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kim about what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BP/C(S). This interview was interesting as Kim demonstrated the difference when someone has Blast (Si+Te) above Play (Ne+Te). Kim also talked about taking a step back at some point in her life to reflect on her career choices and realizing it wasn't going to make her happy and learned to pivot to the one that brings her more joy and personal growth. Kim also talked about her sexual modalities being kinesthetic first and auditory second. We spent a good chunk of the interview talking about feeling weird putting what we want to do first and being more at ease letting the tribe make the final decision. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ben about what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Se PC/B(S) MF. Besides the fact that Ben is very SF cool thanks to his Fe+Se Play animal, he also has great self-awareness. Ben has double-activated Ti thanks to having Consume (Se+Ti) and Sleep (Ni+Ti) in his first three animal stacks. As a result, he has access to his Ti and knows his truths, reasons, and ultimately himself. As a matter of fact, he seems to have more ExxP problems which are organizing. However, it was clear that Ben is still an ExxJ because his main focus is still people. Which you can see as the interview went. Despite his double-activated Ti, it was still clear that it's not the most comfortable thing in the world to talk about himself despite the fact that he is able to do so. Ben ended the conversation with some good tips for ENFJ and ESFJs on how to access that 4th function Ti. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Samantha about what it's like to be an INTJ Female Ni-Te BP/C(S) MM. In this interview, we talked a lot about setting boundaries since both me and Samantha have sleep last. However, we have a big difference in setting boundaries because Samantha's sleep last is double feminine. Once people are able to get past her double masculine shield, then it's much harder for her to set boundaries with those individuals. Since Samantha is MM in her sexual modalities, she tends to relate it to strength but never entertained the idea that accepting her weak side can actually be a good thing. We talked a lot about self-acceptance and how we're all masculine and feminine and it's important to accept every part of ourselves. We had a deep conversation between INTJ and ENFP which also highlights the natural ease of interaction between both types, especially when we both abused intuition analogies. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Deon about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CS/P(B) MF. What I liked about this interview is the numerous ST sleep gold nuggets that Deon shared. My favourite one-liner that Deon shared with his ST sleep includes: I want a body that works. As you can tell, he is into health and fitness and used many examples from that realm to explain his personality type. Deon also went into detail about how he uses his ST sleep to break down how he works on improving his front squats and other exercises. Deon and I also got sucked in observer talk near the end of the interview when we started talking about our physical belongings being personal and how we both love our Vitamix. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lise about what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/B(S) FM. Lise is definitely high Play as she shifted seats so many times during the interview. She talked about how scary her NT Te+Ni blast is and how she comes across as the stereotypical evil ENTJ when it comes out. Lise also talked about being obsessed with gathering being part ExxP and being a tester. Lise went into detail about wanting to be an artist but cannot labelling herself as one since she's responsible for the Te. Although she did mention that being a hobby artist is okay since she likes painting and visual arts. Lise also discussed sleep processing while talking since she's sleep last. We also discussed alcoholism in sleep last people. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Isaac about what it's like to be an ESFJ Male Fe-Si BP/S(C) MF. Officially typed ESFJ males are extremely rare so it was a real treat to get a chance to talk to Isaac about what it's like to be one. Isaac also looks like the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau who I suspected to be an ESFJ.

My favourite part of this interview is when Isaac talked about his double masculine ST sleep. This has been the best description of the inner world of ESFJs that I have ever heard. He also talked about how dark the ESFJ's Si+Ti using their extroverted world to gather favour points from the tribe by buying them lunch and dinner in order to take control of the social interaction and be immune to looking bad socially. He also talks about collecting favour points to prevent others from calling in a favour from him in the future. I've seen tons of lead Extroverted Feeling individuals do this in my life and have always suspected this was their motive and Isaac confirmed it for me. I truly appreciated Isaac's honesty in revealing his Ti last.

We also talked about having play saviour and being auditory and not being able to tune out words in the background if someone was talking on the phone or hearing conversations in general. For those with BP or PB, having that pure quiet silence in your downtime is very important.

Finally, Isaac talked about going all in his Ti as a career choice to defend himself from anyone attacking his intelligence which paid off. He did have to go into music to balance all the Ti he's doing in his work life; otherwise, he would go insane.

Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Pedro about what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CP/B(S) MF. Pedro talked about being double activated with Fe at the bottom allowing him to be good at picking up the vibe of the tribe and taking care of his family. He also went into detail about being an info-dominant person and obsessing with accuracy of information. Pedro also discussed how balanced he is with gathering and organizing having Se and Ni as his middle functions. He also went into detail about how he teaches a yoga class and respecting the NF even if it sounds crazy. Pedro discussed his trouble using Ni and refusing to guess what's going to happen in the future. Finally, Pedro gave some tips to other ISTPs on how to respect the Fe and how to respect the NF to improve your life. Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nathan about what it's like to be an ENFP Male Ne-Fi CP/B(S) MF. The most obvious thing I noticed with Nathan is that he is definitely sleep-last. Processing his SF sleep last seems to be very difficult for him. We did discuss the four dimensions of SF sleep and which ones are areas that need more work and we narrowed it down to him processing and communicating his feelings directly to people and also taking care of his body. Nathan talked about the times when his SF sleep last was out of control and he's gotten himself in a few physical fights as a result of not setting boundaries early enough. We also discussed his problems with Si last at the bottom and having trouble building anything for himself in the long term. He does have some ST-blast reporter in a demon state which he does use but the actual Si itself seems to be one of his life problems (which we all share as an ENFP). Watch this video here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Vivian about what it's like to be an INTJ BS/P(C) FF. What was really interesting about my interview with Vivian is that she did not use the typical INTJ NT (Ni+Te) blaster lessons. Instead, she actually preferred to talk using her NF (Ni+Fi) sleep which talks about the kind of thing she likes. She also gave a lot of ST (Se+Te) story reports but in a double feminine state. Vivian also talked about preserving energy a lot and with whatever is left, she will play with the tribe. What I like about Vivian is the fact that she is aware that staying in her Ni box forever will cause her a lot of life problems later on. The fact she locked on to the fact that she needs to respect the Se and gather new experiences will really benefit her in the long run. In fact, she's already tried leaving the Ni box several times by moving abroad for 2 years to teach English and trying out sensory activities like skiing. Vivian is the first standard INTJ type I've interviewed which is nice because she broke the INTJ stereotype of being a robotic execution machine. Instead, she portrayed the human side of being an INTJ which is nice to see. Watch this interview here: INTJ Female Vivian H. Ni-Te BS/PC FF Interviewed by ENFP Male - YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nina about what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Ne PC/S(B) FF. Nina is not your standard ESTJ. She's a jumper type that jumps over the Si and goes directly to Ne. As a result, she's a more chaotic version of the standard ESTJ. Nina is also a glass lizard and is double activated on her Fi which is a huge challenge for ESTJs. Because she can see her Fi, she's in a constant state of anxiety over her identity. My conversation with Nina was on the darker side than the happy-go-lucky type of interview. I really appreciated Nina's honestly in the interview. Watch this video here: ESTJ Female Nina Erichson Te-Ne PC/S(B) FF Interviewed By ENFP Male - YouTube

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Vic about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CS/B(P) FF. Vic is the most introverted ESTP type which made the interview very fascinating. Since Vic has consume and blast in his first three animals, he was able to clearly describe to me how he uses his NT (Ni+Ti) sleep to plan for the future. He gave me a great example of planning the most efficient route to go on vacation that maximizes both savings and the sights he gets to see. I thought that was the perfect example of someone trying to manage his energy levels while gathering the most experience. Since Vic is an ExxP, the natural "bad guy" would be corrupt government officials. He told me about his experience travelling to Venezuela and having to hide his money from corrupt airport officials. I thought that was the perfect example of an ExxP fending off a corrupt official. This was a fun interview and despite the fact that Vic is introverted, his frequent channel changing and chaos was very prominent throughout the interview. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Orsi about what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BP/C(S) MM. This interview was interesting as Orsi talked about her Si box and only going to places that she knows. It's so narrowed down that she only goes to three places normally which are her home, her work, and the post office. Her Si is very prominent as she always talked about things in a step-by-step format. She also talked about her Extroverted Feeling and how she can express other people's emotions even when they are not hers. She also talked about being info dominant and making sure the information is the most accurate as possible. Orsi also talked about her double-activated Fe+Ne play and loving the tribe vibe and interaction. Despite having consume (Ne+Ti) third, she still has trouble with it because her Ti and Ne are her 3rd and 4th function and double feminine making it one of the more difficult functions to use. I also liked how she talks about her Ne in big imaginative terms of something bad that she thinks will happen that is most likely not going to happen because it came from imagination land. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lauren about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) FF. Lauren talked about Ni being her biggest problem when it comes to her type. Understanding and using Ni is a huge challenge for her and planning is definitely something that doesn't come naturally for her. She also talks about being an ExxP and obsessed with gathering things and having no breaks when it comes to gathering the new. Lauren seems very balanced with self and tribe. She also talked about having things problems, especially dealing with health issues. She also talked about loving the IxxJs doing the planning and control for her which she really appreciates. Lauren is also blast last so I do think she personally knows how to use many of her animals but explaining how she experiences them is a challenge. Watch this video here: