User Tag List

First 789

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this fun interview, I got a chance to talk to Gabriel Rafi on what it's like to be an ESFP Male Se-Te PB/S(C) MF. The first thing that was obvious was Gabriel is definitely a double decider as he has no problems making fun of himself and the tribe. He does seem like a double masculine ESFP so I wondered if his sexual modalities were mistyped but I did agree with his actual official typing. We talked about discipline which is one of the biggest issues of ExxP types as well as his demon planning (4th function Ni) and demon Fi. Overall, we had a blast talking (no pun intended) and it was definitely funny seeing his consume last in action. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Cherie Miner on what it's like to be an ISTJ female Si-Fi SB/P(C) FM. Cherie is definitely a double decider when she's able to make fun of herself and her tribe without any weirdness to it. She also does weird IxxJ stuff like being focused on conspiracy theories (she said the moon landing is fake). And, she's one of those people that reads Wikipedia before watching the movie to avoid chaos of the unknown from happening. Regardless, it was a fun chat with her and it was pretty obvious that she had M-Te and F-Fi the moment we started conversing. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Julie Kate on what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) FF. Julie is one of the most extroverted INTP personality type. Having Play (P = Ne+Fe) and Blast (B = Si+Fe) makes her extroversion more explosive and actually helps her interact with the tribe much easier. As a result, unlike the average IxxP who might come across as a selfish to non-IxxP types, Julie will have an easier time talking to the tribe and coming across as more caring. It was really fun doing this interview because both me and Julie have Play Blast together so it was an energy filled interview. Julie's final message to INTPs on how to improve and be a better IxxP was great and I think a lot of INTPs can use it as a tool to improve their communication with the tribe. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    - None

Good thread. Would you mind telling us how do you manage to get acquainted to your interviewees?