• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kelly Zong on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CS/B(P) FF. The interesting thing with Kelly is that she is the most introverted ESFP type. Despite having play last (P), she seems to be fine when it comes to interacting with the tribe. Instead, her biggest problem is that she runs out of energy quickly and needs more time to recharge it. Because Kelly has double activated Ni, her biggest life problem is not knowing what's going to happen next and not fearing being controlled by the unknown from the future. And because her Fi+Ni is her saviour animal, she has relatively good self-control instead of overindulging in the sensory stimulation from the present and respecting the future consequences of it. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! Viktor talked about being obsessed with gathering and consuming. Even during the interview, he started looking things up on google proving his double masculine consume. Because he is lead Se, he tends to get bored with the same sensory activities and tend to jump from one exercise program to the next. We also talked about his difficulty using his sleep last and need to work on using his Ti and Ni together to plan better for the future. The interview was fun and it's great to learn more on what an officially typed ESTP is like.

Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Sol on what it's like to be an ISFP Fi-Ni SC/P(B) FF. The interview started out slow because Sol is double introverted and needed time to get her energy up. Halfway through the interview, it really picked up. We talked about how doing cardio really helps boost her energy levels up and also talking to other people about personality types. Sol talked about not being aware she was being bullied when she was younger because of her double masculine sleep (Fi-Ni). Sol talked about getting really obsessed over things because of her double masculine inner world. She also talked about depression and loneliness because of living in her inner world so much. As the interview progressed, her energy level seemed to have picked up and she was able to use her play (Se+Te) to share more of her stories. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Heather on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/B(P) FM. This interview was super interesting because you rarely get a chance to talk to an officially typed ISTP female. They almost don't exist! And to make this another rare interview opportunity, Heather is also the super rare FM ISTP! One thing I noticed was that because of gender roles, an ISTP female like Heather has better use of her Fe than male ISTPs. Heather also has double masculine NF blast (Ni+Fe) making her NF quite strong. She is still doing the typical ISTP ST report (Ti-Se), but because it's double feminine, it's not as in your face as her Ni+Fe. Because of her play last (Se+Fe), she tends to lose energy rather quickly and she also disrespects SF play as a result. She's aware of how important SF is but she hates it so it's work in progress for her to improve on it. She's also looking to doing more HIIT based cardio exercise to increase her energy levels which is what she has the most issues with. Because she's still an IxxP, she has people problems and has dealt with tribe hate, especially in her younger days. Overall, it was an insightful interview and there are definitely some differences when you see the male and female variations of the same personality type. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ENTPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Marcel on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CS/B(P) FF. Marcel is a rare play last (Ne+Fe) ENTP so it was interesting to see what he would be like. We both can tell right away that our conversation is more of us taking turns talking instead of bouncing the conversation back and forth. Marcel also talked about his obsessive gathering of information, even if the information is useless, because of his double masculine Ne-Ti. He's definitely an ExxP because he hates rules and has things problems. For example, the only thing that would ever piss him off is if someone moves his stuff which shows his Si issues. Marcel also has NF last because he uses his Ne+Fe the least and as a result, he struggles with understanding and respecting NF concepts. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nicôlas on what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/S(B) FF. Nicôlas is an interesting ENTJ because he has double activated Fi. As a result, even if he still has identity issues, he's aware of them because he has consume (Se+Fi) and sleep (Ni+Fi) in his first three animals. Nicôlas also talked about the problems with being energy dominant and how preserving energy actually makes him waste energy because he's not info dominant and often times have to redo doing something because he didn't get all the information prepared. Nicôlas also talks about his constant serving the tribe then swinging and isolating himself from the tribe. People problems are Nicôlas unresolved issues which are the problems that ExxJs and IxxPs normally experience. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Tony on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CP/B(S) MF. Tony talked about his experience having double masculine sleep as well as being extremely balanced with the tribe thanks to having double activated Fe and masculine Ti. We also talked about him consuming audiobooks and movies at 2-4x speed thanks to his saviour NT consume. Tony also talked about being an adult and learning how to use his Si because of its importance. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jennifer on what it's like to be an ISTJ Si-Te BS/C(P) FF. During the interview, we talked about having things problems as a result of being an IxxJ and also her fear of chaos. We discussed each part and how she experienced her Si, Te, Fi, and Ne as an ISTJ. Jennifer also thinks that she is slightly mistyped. She thinks that she is not play last but actually play second and sleep last (BP/C(S) as oppose to BS/C(P)). After our interview, I felt that there is an argument for both typing and don't have any conclusions myself. What do you think? Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jose on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/B(S) FF. Jose gave great examples of what his SF consume is like when he talked about video games and anime. He also covered his balanced with self and tribe thanks to having saviour Fi and double activated Te. Jose then talked about his sleep last NF problems. One area we talked about that left Jose thinking was when I asked him about his top 5 values. Since the value system is abstract and very NF and he has NF last, this is now the next area that he wants to work on. He did mention that authenticity is very important to him and he's always wondering why it's hard for other people to just be themselves. He said when it comes to customer service, just be yourself and be nice at the same time and that's it. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Russel on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/B(P) MF. I will be biased and say, this has been one of my favourite ISTP interviews. Russel is a great example of a true growth mindset ISTP. one of the biggest fears of ISTPs is tribe hate and Russel experienced one of the worst forms of tribe hate when his neighbours ganged upon him to take him to court. That experience turned out to be a blessing in disguise as well as being a father because Russel is now learning how to use his Fe better. One of the things that really struck me with Russel is his humility. He openly talked about seeing a therapist and doing childhood trauma therapy to help him unlock his emotions. He talked about the reason ISTPs are not empathetic is that they locked up their emotions behind a door. But, when you work with a therapist, they help you unlock those doors and become a more balanced human being. And once you've unlocked those doors, then compassion and empathy start becoming present. He also talked about seeing a therapist for the rest of his life and we talked about a therapist who is an ISTPs version of a Personal Trainer except for emotions. It made me really reflect on my own life as an ENFP with Sleep and SF last and how I would also benefit from doing lifelong yoga practice (sleep) and learning to play an instrument (SF). Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shelby on what it's like to be an ISFP Fi-Se CP/B(S) MF. This is probably one of the most honest interviews I have ever done. Shelby was 100% honest and transparent during the interview which I really appreciated. She talked about struggles with empathy and having trouble with NF as a result of having sleep last. Shelby talked about her issues with wanting the physical things (like nice house, car, clothes) that would make her feel accepted yet at the same time, feels shallow for wanting those things. She talked about needing to practice using her Fi+Ni together. We also talked about her not having as much tribe hate as other ISFPs because she has Play and Blast in her top three animals. And while she said she is better at dealing with people because of her Play and Blast, it doesn't change the fact that she is afraid of what the tribe thinks of her. Shelby's mission now is to work on her sleep last and NF by talking to tribe members on what their life passion is like and then figure out herself what brings her deep joy while helping other people at the same time. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ryan about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/S(B) FF (letter definitions below). Ryan talked about SF Play a lot and how it's important to follow trends for ESTPs. One concrete example he gave was how he was wearing golf shoes and someone told him that Vans shoes were in and he immediately switched to Vans. He also talked about what an SF house party looks like and how he would half-ass put it together with his 4th function Ni. Ryan demonstrated the power of being an ESTP by describing how he would make money in stocks. He would first consume the numbers and data. Then, he would see how popular that brand is and if the popularity dictates that the brand is undervalued. Then, he would use his Masculine Ti and Ni to make the judgment call to invest. Ryan also talked about his biggest life problem which is being NF last. Being an NF last means he has trouble finding out his life purpose. We talked about how a lot of ESTPs and ESFPs end up working for the military or being involved in religion because that gives them that sense of purpose. Families were also brought up and how having a family can also give ESTPs a sense of purpose. I definitely learned a lot about SF play and how an ESTP would use ST then SF then NT together to make amazing life decisions. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Heather about what it's like to be an ESTJ Si-Te BP/S(C). It was great learning more about being an ESTJ thanks to Heather who shared her story. She started the interview in typical ST mode telling me facts and data. As the interview progressed, Heather started opening up more to discussing her Fi. Heather's Fi is really cool, I learned that her dream is to visit all the US States and doing sky diving. She also talked about her experience competing in figure bodybuilding. Heather also talked about the deepest pain that ExxJs feel with not feeling valuable and having to prove themselves to the tribe to feel valued. ExxJs have a tendency to beat themselves up when they do something wrong which further lowers their own sense of self-worth. Heather also talked about things that are not a problem when she discussed their broken dishwasher and how it's no big deal to just mop up the mess when it overflowed and to hire someone to fix it. Overall, it was a fun interview and I learned more about ESTJs thanks to Heather. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Leury about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CP/S(B) FF. Leury explained how he experiences masculine Ne and also talked about his double masculine consume. He also covered what SF blast is like, especially how he uses it in his workplace. Despite being blast last, he does use it because he has to at work. Oddly enough, Leury seems to have trouble with NF play which makes me think he might be CS/P(B) instead of CP/S(B). Leury seems to have a pretty good explanation of ST sleep for ENTPs and he also talked about being a rebellious ExxP, especially growing up and dealing with his parents. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Michelle about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/S(B) MM. What I really liked about this interview was how Michelle, despite being blast last, was able to pull out last-minute blaster lessons at the last 10-20 minutes of the interview. I think it's really beautiful when someone is able to pull out their last animal and for Michelle's case, being able to teach a logical abstract lesson with her Te-Ni right at the bottom of her function stack was awesome. Michelle also talked about putting a cap on consuming; otherwise, it becomes too much and pricey. She gave examples when it comes to buying cars and electronics. Michelle was also able to pull out her double feminine NF sleep and compared it with her double masculine ST play. She talked about there's no point smacking people on the face with your facts and logic if you are not doing it out of genuine love and care. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Samuel about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Fe PC/B(S) MF. This interview was fun as Samuel talked about using Fe and Se in great detail. Samuel also demonstrated how balanced he is with Fe and Ti and putting Fe on the front end before dropping the Ti truth on people. We also discussed him using his NF to pump up his clients. The one big thing I learned from Samuel is a lot of people with Ni last can actually see that Ni last, they just choose to disrespect it kind of like lead intuitive people disrespecting the sensory. Samuel's goal now is to work on his NT (Ti+Ni) sleep.

Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Mads about what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Fi SC/P(B) MF. The interview started out slow as Mads was full-on introverted sleep mode. However, as the interview continued, his energy levels started rising up (as much as a double introvert could raise up their energy level) and we discussed numerous topics including his Ni-Fi sleep, his double masculine Fi-Se consume, his ST play, and his double feminine Ni-Te blast last. We talked about how his conserving energy is like gambling because sometimes, it pays off and his energy is saved. Sometimes, it doesn't because he is missing information and has to go back and gather those missing information which wastes even more time. Finally, we both shared our things problems since ExxPs and IxxJs both have things problems. We also both agreed that since we are both double deciders that we never lose sleep over people-problems. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Habib on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/S(B) MM. In this interview Habib spent some time talking about his feminine Fi and protecting it with his masculine Te. I like how he used MMORPG terms like his M-Te is the tank and his F-Fi is a weak mage being protected by the M-Te tank. Habib also demonstrated why he is definitely blast last (by not blasting) and also the high amount of play he was using. Habib respects the ST facts which is probably why he was typed as ST lead. Finally, Habib talked about ExxP problems and how having his own business was his dream but it also came with challenges such as self-discipline since that is what is challenging for ExxP and is necessary to run your own business. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Abby on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/S(B) FM. My favourite part of this interview was when Abby described what Ni looks like using video game terms and from a visual perspective. It's probably the best description on how the Ni framework works and I learned it from an ESFP, that is super cool. Abby was obviously a double decider having Fi and Te in the middle with how balanced she is with the tribe and her having "things" problems. She also described nicely what the Se-Ni axis looks like because often times, we are exposed to Ni-Se axis. It was good to see what it's like on the opposite end of the spectrum. Abby talked about her issues using blast (Ni+Te) and discussed how she often times feels misunderstood because she has trouble explaining what she wants to say. Overall, this was a fantastic interview and I personally gained a lot of insights from Abby. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Griff on what it's like to be an ENFP Male Ne-Fi CP/S(B) MF. First, Griff talked about how balanced he is with play and sleep. He always knows when his energy levels is dipping and when it's time to leave the tribe and go into introvert mode. He's so aware of his energy levels that he even knows if he got 10 minutes less sleep than usual. Griff also has trouble doing ST blast and relies on his play to convey his message. He runs into trouble when he loses the attention of the person he's talking to if he can't get to the point fast enough. Griff uses NF consume a lot to learn concepts from different gurus such as Tai Lopez on how to live his life. Later on, we talked about how to abuse the double decider and Ne power to send people in rabbit holes. One of my favourite parts of the interview is Griff talking about respecting the SF vibe and not overstepping it to offend people even if he knows they need tough love. Watch this interview here: