User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Monica Gill on what it's like to be an ESTJ Female who has Te-Ne PB/C(S) FM in her function stack. The first thing I noticed is how she's a weird ENTJ and ENFP hybrid having that masculine Te and that masculine Ne. Her sensory is also feminine and doesn't appear as much as her Ne despite being an ESTJ. As a matter of fact, if you watch her talk, she seems like an intuitive. Because Monica is Play first, she's using her Te and Ne together a lot making her technically an NT despite being an ESTJ. Overall, the interview was good and it was also quite easy because we have the same functions (just different orders) and animals as well. Check out the interview here:

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Actually, I'd guess that she's an INFJ
    No shit.
    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello ESTJs! In this latest interview, I got a chance to talk to Charlie Wallace from Pastor Personality on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BS/C(P) FF. The interview was short and straight to the point. We talked about Charlie being able to access his 4th demon function Fi because it's masculine and it's also double activated. We talked about his double feminine blast, ExxJ problems, and having Si as a saviour. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this dynamic interview, I got a chance to interview Rick Callahan on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Fe BP/C(S) FF. Rick is technically has one of the most extroverted INFJ type but I think because of the double feminine sexual modalities, it's not as apparent. He definitely has massive amounts of energy and doesn't need to conserve it like the typical INFJ would. His explanation of Ni being very personal was excellent, and we went deep in exploring Fe. Ti is an area that I challenged Rick to uncover in the next few years and I await for his message telling me what personal truth he discovers. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

In this interview, I got a chance to interview JP McCorley on his journey to earning six figures as an entrepreneur ENFP. JP mentioned he doesn't really care about money or the value of earning six figures but I think it's really good to see a fellow ENFP who has succeeded in business and is making six figures as a result of it. This interview also definitely highlighted how NF JP is as he gave mindset and inner game tips on succeeding in business. He had some great information on how to get started in business as an ENFP and he went into detail how testing works. The most impressive thing about JP is that he's a very introverted ENFP with blast last and managed to succeed regardless of having a demon Te+Si. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello ESTJs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Andrew Shaw on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Ne PC/S(B) FM. This is our second time trying to do an interview as he was feeling jittery on the first one and requested we try again another time. It was good to see Andrew loosen up and express himself better on this second time around. He talked about his feminine Fi and how it's the problem area of his life. We then talked about him being chaotic as a result of being an ExxJ ExxP. He talked about his "people" problems as an ExxJ and you can definitely see how calm he is with control and chaos. Overall, it was a fun interview to learn from from the not-so-standard ESTJ Te-Ne jumper type. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Rose Williams on what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BS/P(C) FM. The first thing I noticed was how hard it must have been to type Rose. She seems like an IxxP but she talks about things a lot. Especially when it comes to health. It was quite interesting talking to her about how she resolved her health issue by tapping in to her supposed 4th demon animal Consume to find the answers to solve the health issue she has been dealing with. It was a fun interview talking to Rose and I thought her double masculine Play is hilarious. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Joyce Meng on what it's like to be a female INFJ Ni-TI SC/P(B) FF. Joyce is a double introverted INFJ who has consume saviour which is not typical for most INFJs. She also has a double masculine internal world and double feminine external world. Unlike most INFJs, blast (Ni+Fe) is the one area that she has the hardest time with and is currently working on improving. And because she has double activated Se thanks to her saviour consume (Ti+Se) and activated play (Fe+Se), she's better than the average INFJ at avoiding sensory chaos. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shannon Renee from Objective Personality / Davesuperpowers on what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/S(B) FM. We talked about how she got into typology to begin with knowing that ExxJs in general are the least interested in personality types since they try to avoid their identity. We talked about the struggles that she went through and how she painted herself in a corner and finally ran out of people to blame and had to look inwards to find a solution to her re-occurring life tidal waves. Check out the interview:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Parker on what it's like to be an ESFP Male Se-Te PC/B(S) MM. The first thing I obviously asked Parker is if he found himself to be similar to Jocko Willink because he has the exact same type as him. We went over him having double masculine Play (Se+Te) and double feminine sleep (Fi+Ni). Parker went into detail how Play dominates a big chunk of his life and how strong that masculine Se and Te really is. One of the interesting thing is the strength and pitfall of having Se when it comes to keeping an exercise program due to getting bored of the same workout routine and need new movements and new exercises to keep things fun and interesting. Check out the interview here: