User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this very rare moment, I got a chance to talk to Claire Kolvites on what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BS/C(P) FF. First of all, it was hard to contain my excitement doing this interview. ISFJs are so rare in the personality typing community so being able to interview her was real treat! In this interview, Claire shared her stories having feminine Si and despite being lead Si, she tends to be softer with controlling things as oppose to IxxJs with masculine Si. Because Claire has masculine Ne, she is aware of it despite having it as a 4th function demon. Somewhere near the end of the interview, we discovered what what happens when she enters her masculine demon consume state which I found very fascinating! And I like how she discovered her 4th demon animal which is play and why it's important to ignore the chaos sometimes to make room for fun moments. We also talked about her fascination with Ne with her liking fantasy type novels like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. And Claire is also very self-aware as a result of having double activated Ti. It was really fun talking to Claire and I'm so happy that we finally have an officially typed ISFJ! Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shannon Welch on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. This interview with Shannon, in my opinion, is the best example of what an ENFP is like who has masculine Ne. It's so different from feminine Ne in how she tunnels vision on topics as oppose to bouncing from one topic to the next at a rapid rate like feminine Ne. Shannon also shows you what a lead intuitive type is like when they use double feminine blast. This interview was a great learning experience! Check it out here:

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ENFPMale View Post
    Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Shannon Welch on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. This interview with Shannon, in my opinion, is the best example of what an ENFP is like who has masculine Ne. It's so different from feminine Ne in how she tunnels vision on topics as oppose to bouncing from one topic to the next at a rapid rate like feminine Ne. Shannon also shows you what a lead intuitive type is like when they use double feminine blast. This interview was a great learning experience! Check it out here:
    I only watched the first 3-4 minutes of the interview, but from what I can tell, the reason she "tunnels vision" is because she's using a lot of introverted perception. It's not because of Ne. Actually, I'd guess that she's an INFJ, because she does seem to have Fe+Ti qualities to her voice, and I detect Se as well, but with the preponderance of introverted perception.

Likes awbro liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I only watched the first 3-4 minutes of the interview, but from what I can tell, the reason she "tunnels vision" is because she's using a lot of introverted perception. It's not because of Ne. Actually, I'd guess that she's an INFJ, because she does seem to have Fe+Ti qualities to her voice, and I detect Se as well, but with the preponderance of introverted perception.

This isn't a Jungian system, per se. Unless you have dedicated several hours, as in studied it heavily for at least one month, then you really don't understand the definitions of the functions and other terms used.

Being skeptical is one thing, but arguing against a system you don't even know is another. Just sayin.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

It is worth looking for a longer period. We're all free to give our opinions anyway... Where it would seem strange to most people is that she does not appear as a "pure extrovert". Here again extraversion if often misunderstood. Where I see a person who thinks before speaking and the tone of her voice is ...how to say, grounded and soft (similar to mine), there is nothing strange with a strong Fi and Ne _to me. I'm not an mbti expert but all I know is : One must be careful with all clichés. They are just a palette where it is still possible to add many more colours....
    Last edited by RedAmazoneFriendZone; 07-05-2019 at 03:59 AM.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Elizabeth Swintek on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/B(S) MF. The interview really picked up when we started talking about Elizabeth's Fi. She talked about her future entrepreneurship goals and some of her insecurities with execution (feminine and demon Te) and building that business up from scratch. At the same time, she talked about where her Fi is really strong at and which part of a work partnership she would be best suited for. We also touched on her demon sleep, play-blast super extroversion, her husband possibly being an ISTJ husband and when she adheres to societal norms and when she fights against it. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello fellow ENFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Ryan Gallen on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FF. Ryan is the first double feminine ENFP Male I have interviewed and it was good to see his perspective on having double feminine blast (Te+Si) and double masculine consume (Ne+Fi). Ryan talked about avoiding problems to begin with so chances of confrontation are less likely to happen. He talked about not liking committing to a specific future path because he fears that once he get there, he won't like it and he wasted his time. He's aware that not committing to a specific future path is also wasting time and knows that it's one big contradiction. Overall, it was interesting to see how different each ENFP types are by just the difference in sexual modalities and animal stack order. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. One of the questions I really wanted to learn more about is what masculine Ne is like for him which he explained nicely. Dallas also made the best explanation what a tester is which has confused me for a long time. Dallas is the purest form of ENFP having masculine Ne and Fi which is his top two functions and his saviour. Check out this interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Theodore Mason on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Fe PB/C(S) FF. Theodore is the first ESTP Se-Fe that I've interviewed so it was very interesting to see what he's like and how he sees the world. We talked about his saviours and demons and how he's a pretty balanced type. We talked about him being a double decide, single observer and his problem with discipline and wanting freedom as a result of being an ExxP. One of my favourite part of the interview is when he talked about his internal dialogue versus what actually comes out externally. Check out the interview below:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Melissa Harris on what it's like to be one of the most extroverted INTJ! Melissa talked about her career in the arts as well as working for Personality Hacker. She also went into detail about her Objective Personality type. We talked about her IxxJ box, demon Se, demon Fi, saviour masculine Ni, feminine Te and demon sleep. It was a great interview and we definitely learned a lot from each other, especially with how to use our sleep demon better. Check out the interview here: