• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ian on what it's like to be an ESTP male PC/S(B) FF (Play (P) = Se+Fe, Consume (C) = Se+Ti, Sleep (S) = Ti+Ni, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe). Ian demonstrated what effortless SF cool guy looks like and how he's just an easy-going guy to talk to. He's obviously a double decider also who's very balanced with self and tribe. He also does the blast last thing where he talks in circles before getting to the point. It seems that he thought he was an NT because inside, he is double masculine NT (Masculine Ti + Masculine Ni). Overall it was a fun interview and good to see more ESTPs get officially typed! Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interesting interview, I got a chance to talk to Regi Daughtry on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MF (Play (P) = Ne+Te, Blast (B) = Si+Te, Consume (C) = Fi+Si, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si). Regi is my type twin because we're the exact same ENFP type so it was interesting to talk to someone that's a decade younger than I am. He has the same life problems that I had when I was his age and he's working on figuring out his life direction at the moment. Which makes sense with his Demon Fi. Regi uses NF quite a bit which is interesting seeing how he has NF demon. His blast was pretty prominent throughout the interview which made it seem like it was definitely his saviour. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Staci on what it's like to be an ENFP female Ne-Fi CP/B(S) FF (Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Blast (B) = Si+Te, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si). One of the biggest takeaways in this interview was how she uses her feminine Te and how it's easier to talk to aggressive M-Te or M-Fe people because when they push at you, it hits your M-Fi which lets you push back. That F-Te makes you tiptoe around people so you don't hurt anyone but the M-De really helps activated that M-Fi. She talked about her job in marketing and doing graphic design and photography which makes sense for someone that's double feminine. Her Te is quite good, especially because it's double activated and as well as her double activated play. This makes her really balanced with self and tribe. Finally, Staci talked about as an ENFP, she's always looking for an escape plan every time she gets involved in anything. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Amelie on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Te PC/(B) MF (Play (P) = Ne+Te, Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Blast (B) = Te+Si, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si). Amelie talked about having trouble with sleep and rest and having a big crash 6 months down the line after overworking without any breaks. She's also had trouble with her identity as a result of having sleep last and having trouble with processing her feelings and emotions (although she's been working on it as of late so it's improving). We also discussed the effects of practicing SF and being SF cool and how it improves the lives of NT saviours if we just practiced it just a little bit. We also talked about being NF but there's a cut off point where the NF stuff does get a bit crazy and we'll stop at that point. It was a fun interview and confirmed that Amelie definitely has consume over blast. Check out this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Anissa on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) MF (Blast (B) = Ni+Te, Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ni, auditory and kinesthetic mode of learning). I think the biggest thing I learned from Anissa was what is ST (sensory facts) play like. It's always confused me but she talked about ST play being a lot of dad jokes and that was an "aha!" moment for me. She talked about using her Ni to plan for her class lessons for the entire year but because it's feminine if things go wrong, she's not attached to the plan and can be more flexible. Because she has double activated ST play, she's very clear when she talks and you definitely understand both the reasons and the facts to support that reason. I learned a lot from interviewing Anissa and even outside her teaching role, she's still able to teach us more about what it's like to be an INTJ with saviour play, info dominant, sleep last, feminine te, and dealing with chaos. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jonathan on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BP/B(C) MF (Blast (B) = Te+Si, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, Consume (C) = Ne+Fi MF = Masculine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ne, Auditory and Kinesthetic mode of learning). The interview with Jonathan was really interesting because I think he's been slightly mistyped and he's really Te-Ne. He's quite chaotic and his play is really good. We had a lot of people talk since ExxJs love people talk and he talked about his Fi, his double masculine SF sleep which was really entertaining. This was an enjoyable interview, especially since ExxJ interviews are hard to come by! Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Natacha on what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Ne CP/S(B) MM (Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, Blast (B) = Si+Te, MM = Kinesthetic Audio with Masculine Si, Feminine Ne, Masculine Te, Feminine Fi). Some of the things I learned from this interview include being flexible with your values with feminine Fi. She still has her value system but she's willing to listen to the tribe and see if she can take in a different value. I also saw her balance with control and chaos as a long observer (balanced with Ne and Si). Natacha talked about problems with consistency as a result of demon Si. Despite Natacha being an IxxP, because she has play saviour, her tribe hate problems and tidal waves are nowhere near as bad as other IxxPs. At the same time, tribe hate is still her biggest problem and thinks that IxxPs would benefit starting their own tribe and having people join their tribe if they can't find their place in the world. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello fellow ENFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Peter on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) MF (Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Blast (B) = Si+Te, MF = Audio Kinesthetic with Masculine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ne). Some of my big takeaways from interviewing Peter include learning best through listening and writing at the same time which uses both audio and kinesthetic for him. I learned how he uses sleep to control his schedule. For example, the schedules slacking off time in his schedule which gives him the peace of mind to slack off. He also talks about the problems with over-consuming and not blasting as if he's on drugs. And finally, it's cool to see what double masculine sleep Fi+Si looks like when Peter demonstrated it during our interview. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Alexander on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) FF (Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, FF = Femininee Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ni, tester and visual learning style). During this conversation, Alexander talked about what his double masculine Ni+Ti swing is like and how it catches people off-guard. He also talked about his IxxJ box and what his Ni is focusing on. Alexander talked about being the weird INFJ that has double activated Se which helps him deals with incoming chaos. Finally, we talked a lot about setting boundaries thanks to his lead sleep (Ni+Ti) animal. Check out this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ikraam on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/B(S) FF (Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Blast (B) = Ni+Te, Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ni, tester and visual mode of learning). Ikraam really showed what ExxP chaos is like in this interview having things problems happening live during the interview. She talked about the fear of the unknown coming from the 4th function Ni and having problems with boundaries and planning for the future with sleep last. She also talked about setting boundaries before it gets to the point where she no longer likes someone which I think is really good for saving relationships. It was a fun interview and great to learn more what a jumper sleep last ESFP is like. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Rasmus on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Ni SB/P(C) MF (Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Consume (C) = Ti+Se, FF = Masculine Se, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Feminine Ni, audio and kinesthetic learning style). In this interview, I got a chance to learn more about what a consume last ISTP is like, especially someone with double activated Fe which reduces the amount of tribe hates significantly. Rasmus also demonstrated what high NF blast is like for ISTPs which I haven't seen much before. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Garrett on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF (Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Feminine Ni, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Se, Audio Kinesthetic mode of learning). My talk with Garrett is very interesting. First, I see that he's info-dominant and he seems very play last. But, he didn't give a single blaster lesson at the same time and seems NF last which would prove he's blast last...right? But he doesn't freak out about chaos either. And he does exhibit double decider tendencies. He also doesn't use any feeler function at all and the only time he seems to use it is when he does stand up comedy or when he does improv. In my opinion, despite being typed as an INFJ, I think it is possible he's a play-last ENTP. He also seems like he's double masculine. I think his type might be ENTP Ne-Ti CS/B(P) MM which shows why his play is not moveable with the tribe at all. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kevin on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Fe BP/C(S) MF (Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, Feminine Ni, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Se, Audio Kinesthetic mode of learning). I really respected how Kevin was open about areas in life he struggled in as a result of not being accepted by his parents growing up. I think it's really brave of him to share those experiences which I think helped shaped him to be a better person. I think sometimes, having a specific type makes you act a certain way, but when you go through hard times in life, you just become a good human being. Kevin talked about his internal processing struggles but at the same time, how he's accepted chaos as part of your life despite being an IxxJ. Definitely one of my most memorable interviews up to this date. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Rob on what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Se PC/S(B) FF (Play (P) = Fe+Se, Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Masculine Ni, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Feminine Se, Tester Visual mode of learning). I don't get to interview ENFJs often so this one was a real treat. Rob is the rare blast last ENFJ who's NF last. It would be easy to mistype him as a jumper INFJ or ISTP but because he's extremely tribe above self, he came out as a jumper ENFJ. We talked about work being personal for Ti users and socializing to be impersonal. Rob also talked about his experience trying to find his Ti truths as well as what happens when he goes into his double masculine Ni-Ti sleep state. It was also interesting seeing Rob go to his CS introverted mode since he has those two animals together. Rob also talked about his masculine Ni and Ti and his feminine Fe and Se. Because Rob is a jumper ENFJ, he has that slight "don't control me bro" syndrome. His ExxP side comes out when someone tries to Te and Si how to do the work and he will rebel because his Ti wants to do it his way. Overall, it was a fun interview and it was great learning more about how Rob lives his life as a jumper ENFJ. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to John on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CP/B(S) MF (Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Feminine Ni, audio and kinesthetic learning style). My interview with John was very interesting leading up to it. When we first set up the interview with him, he didn't come across as likable at all and thought our interview will be unpleasant. Once we started the interview, we got along so well that it was like we're really good friends already right from the get-go. It was the complete opposite of our initial interaction when setting up the interview. Despite being sleep last, John also demonstrated that he can indeed use sleep; but, it takes him a lot longer to do the sleep processing than someone that has it in their first 3 animals. His double activated, feminine Fe, seems to help him also get less tribe hate. Because he has lead play, it helps him with interacting with the tribe and he comes across as a chill bro-like individual. There's a definite self-pressure placed upon himself to make that self-improvement that typical IxxPs would have and he talked about despite doing really well in the military when it comes to doing performance-based training, the one area that he struggled with was leadership which he said that his fellow IxxP military personnel also struggled with. Overall, it was a fun interview and also shows the easy interaction dynamics between an ENFP and ISTP with saviour Play. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to AistÄ— on what it's like to be an ISTJ female Si-Te BP/C(S) FF (Blast (B) = Si+Te, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, FF = Feminine Si, Feminine Te, Tester and Visual mode of learning). During my conversation with AistÄ—, she talked about journaling for 10 years only to find out she was doing an ST report instead of sleep processing. AistÄ— also demonstrated that she's well balanced with self and tribe. She also talked about how she uses her feminine Te and her double feminine blast so when she tells the tribe what to do, it's very soft and doesn't come across as controlling. AistÄ— also talked about her fear of chaos but also being attracted to the unknown at the same time. Check out this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dave on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CP/B(S) MF (Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Feminine Ni, audio and kinesthetic learning style). Talking to Dave was a fun example of an ISTP using Play saviour and having less tribe tidal waves as a result of engaging the tribe. Dave also demonstrated what a blast last ISTP is like. He talked about being energy dominant and the importance of expending and preserving energy as well as demonstrating how balanced he is with gathering and organizing. I also thought it was interesting that he was curious how Fi works which is the exact same thing that John, his fellow ISTP, was wondering about. Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Amanda on what it's like to be an ESFJ Fe-Si BP/C(S) FF (Blast (B) = Fe+Si, Play (P) = Ne+Fe, Consume (C) = Ne+Ti, Sleep (S) = Ti+Si, FF = Feminine Si, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ne, Tester and Visual Mode of Learning). My interview with Amanda is 14 months in the making and I'm happy we finally made it happen. My biggest takeaway in the interview is when Amanda talked about how ST sleep works for her when she is doing interior design. She talked about organizing the room and seeing if it makes logical sense to organize it the way she has organized it. We also talked about sleep last setting boundaries as well as what her double masculine consume is like. She also demonstrated how much her NF play is in a saviour state. Watch it here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Klara on what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Fe BP/C(S) FF (more details on what the letters mean at the bottom). In this talk, Klara talked about what ST sleep last is like. She talked about the problem of being an IxxJ and working at a field that didn't work for her but she did anyway because it took her several years to ST sleep process that what she was doing was not making her enough money and wasn't the right fit for her skillset. She demonstrated her ability to double decide being balanced with self and tribe. She talked about her fear of chaos but thanks to having double activated Ne, she's more likely to gather in the information that will lead to her learning what chaos is coming and how she can mentally prepare herself for it. I made a joke at the end that we should do an IxxJ seminar where we smash a vase in front of all the gasping IxxJs and then tell them afterwards that we can just clean it up and it's okay and it's not the end of the world. ISFJ Si-Fe BP/C(S) FF (Blast (B) = Fe+Si, Play (P) = Ne+Fe, Consume (C) = Ne+Ti, Sleep (S) = Ti+Si, FF = Feminine Si, Feminine Fe, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ne, Tester and Visual Mode of Learning). Watch the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Savannah on what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PB/S(C) FM (more details on what the letters mean below). Savannah is the 99th officially typed person I've interviewed bringing me really close to interview #100! After trying to set up an interview with Savannah for a while now, we finally made it happen! We started our interview talking about her double masculine blast thanks to M-Te and M-Ni. We talked about her being an ExxP and liking chaos and having a lot of tolerance for chaos. Then, we talked about her being energy dominant and despite expending energy for the tribe all day, she knows when to press on the breaks and do some sleep processing. Finally, we got to talking about her 4th function feminine Fi and what is her relationship with herself. Right now, her relationship with herself is parent to a little girl but her goal is to one day turn her relationship with herself is from sister to sister. ENTJ Te-Se PB/S(C) FM - Play (P) = Te+Se Blast (B) = Ni+Te Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi Consume (C) = Fi+Se FF = Feminine Se, Masculine Te, Feminine Fi, Masculine Ni, Visual and Tester mode of learning. Watch the interview here: