User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Emma Clare on what it's like to be an ISFP female with Fi-Se CP/S(B) FM. It was interesting to hear her talk about what feminine Fi is like and despite being lead Fi, it comes across softer than someone with masculine Fi. She also has high play for an IxxP which she uses to communicate in the outside world. My biggest take away from my interview with Clare is probably that someone with feminine Fi is looking for a range of emotion and almost finds it as a source of entertainment seeking a different flavour of emotion on a week by week basis.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Minna Paananen on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/S(B) FM. The first thing that struck me is how self-aware Minna is which proved that even though you are a jumper, your second function is still very strong. Minna went into detail and explained how her Feminine Extroverted Sensing works, her Feminine Introverted Feeling, her Masculine Extroverted Thinking and her Masculine Introverted Intuition. Some of my biggest take aways includes how someone with FM sexual modalities work as she explained how her visual she truly is and also the emotional volatility that Feminine Fi experiences on a day to day basis. Check out the interview here:

Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Raja Burrows on what it's like to be a male INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) MF. While it's obvious that Raja has blast first, the most interesting thing about him is how he's working in an industry that is his complete opposite. He's an INTJ working in the ESFP acting world and that to me is so fascinating. And he really fits the bill from the outside world because of his double activated Se, yet while talking to him, he said it was something he had to learn because even if he acts like an ESFP, he's not an ESFP! Great interview with Raja and learning more about the strange double activated Se type of INTJ with their biggest demon ACTUALLY being their Fi instead of their Se.

Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview INTJ Male Joshua Mccray on what it's like to be an INTJ male with Ni-Te BP/C(S) FF. In this interview, we also have special guest Austin Ollar who is Joshua Mccray's exact type (INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) FF) and it was interesting to see the two mirror personalities interact with one another. I found Joshua Mccray to be very inspirational and he's the very definition of someone that embraces his demon and worked through it so that not only can he reduce the amount of tidal waves that happens to him, but also use those demons as a tool to succeed in his life. Check out the video interview below:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview I got a chance to talk to Male Bradley Rodgers who he initially thought was an ESFP. After talking to him during the entire interview, it was starting to seem he was an INTP CS/P(B) FM and he had a lot of stories to reinforce this. What do you think? It's Bradley an INTP or ESFP? Check it out here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this very interesting interview, I got a chance to interview Dr. Mike Boudra from NFGeeks. On first impression, Dr. Mike is a gentle man who's very knowledgeable on typology and MBTI. He is aware of Davesuperpowers and has heard of his materials. We talked about important topics such as, is it important to practice working on your 4th demon function or should you just indulge using your dominant functions. We also talked about the Enneagram and what his life has been like as an ENFP. I found his wisdom to be eye opening and I actually spent some time after I interviewed him mulling over what he said about his life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Chris Sims on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF. Chris Sims works as in the therapy field and I got a chance to learn from him how to compartmentalize your emotion so you're not harming yourself from all the negativity that people feed to you. He also talked about his life growing up with a double masculine ISTJ father and how he burnt out from doing too many things in his teens and college life. Chris also explained how his sleep animal works which is a very NT kind of sleep processing. Finally, Chris also talked about having Fe as his main issue despite being an INFJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kimberly Joi on what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) MF (possibly FF?). The interview was interesting as Kimberly shared to me in detail how she peacocks Fe and how it upsets some people about three months in getting to know her when her masculine Ti shows up and takes over. Our conversation was very Ne heavy so we talked a lot about different concepts in MBTI, Objective Personality (Davesuperpower's system) and the Enneagram. Overall, the interview used a lot of Kimberly's Ne-Fe and my Ne-Te so it used the play animal quite a bit.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello INFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Sara de Hond on what it's like to be an INFP CS/B(P) FF. To be very honest, I wished, I learned this sooner, but I would have approached this interview differently since Sara had blast and play as her demon animals. We had a difficult time conversing at first and I think it would have been better if I did most of the talking the first 20-30 minutes so Sara can take the information I provided and she can blast some of her information back to me. Our conversation started flowing better in the later parts of the interview and after we finished filming. I think this was definitely a good learning experience for both Sara and myself despite having a big period of awkwardness during the interview. Check it out here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lindsay Johnson on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Te BP/S(C) FM. Lindsay talked about why she might be considered an extroverted INTJ. She also went into detail how her masculine Ni works when it comes to achieving a goal and how she forgets about her wellbeing sometimes from over focusing on the task at hand. She also talked about having an ENFP husband who's the exact opposite animal stack as her and how their relationship worked great for them. My biggest takeaways from this interview is definitely the INTJ's with masculine Ni being so drawn into the job at hand that they completely forget about their physical body during the process. I thought that was really fascinating. Check out the interview here: