First 12345 Last

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Holy guac, this is a lot of material to digest.... any chance of bite sized portions?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Blue View Post
    Holy guac, this is a lot of material to digest.... any chance of bite sized portions?
    Hi Betty Blue, which video do you want a bite sized portion of?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nora Al, on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CS/P(B) MM. What I love about this interview is how candid Nora was at sharing her stories about some of the struggles of someone that has blast last and someone that is working in a field that ESTPs don't typically work at (unless they're PE teachers).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this engaging interview, I got a chance to talk to Joseph Christopher on what it's like to be an ESFP Male Se-Te PC/B(S) MM (though we think he's actually FM). We talked in great detail about his demon feminine Fi and his masculine Te which seems to be the cause of re-occurring problems in his life. We also talked about his demon 4th function Ni, his first function Se. Joseph was very candid which I really appreciated and I learned a ton from him about his functions, and life experience. The biggest take away is near the end of the talk when we discussed how he can approach his feminine Fi and strengthen it so he can achieve all his goals and dreams. Check it out here:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4W5

As an INFP I over analyse and lose momentum frequently as a result of this. I am now just going to open the damn book. Thanks
    Meh, be who you want to be and I'll be who I want to be. No point in fighting over petty transgressions.
    Likes ENFPMale liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Julia O. on what it's like to be an ESFJ female with Fe-Si BP/C(S) FF. The interview was really dynamic and was definitely easy to do because she has double activated Ne which in turn made it easy for my lead Ne to pick up. She talked about what it's like to be tribe above self and having trouble with her Ti identity. I also learned more about double observers avoiding pain and Julia gave some good examples in her life when she would avoid painful emotions when she was younger. Julia also gave tons of examples about her other functions and I think one of the most interesting tidbit is that she might possibly be Fe-Ne because she seems to have experienced some mini Si "control" tidal wave during a point in her career. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Curtis Lewis, on what it's like to be an ENTP male Ne-Ti CP/B(S) MF. Me and Curtis have the same animals and sexual modalities and right at the start of the video, I was shocked to see that we are wearing almost the same kind of shirt. So I don't know if that is a coincidence or if that's an animal stack thing or if it's a sexual modality thing. I learned a lot from Curtis Lewis the difference between an ENTP using blast versus an ENFP using blast. I also learned how his sleep manifest differently from an ENFP and how he uses his masculine Ti when talking to people. I think Curtis is the very definition of someone with high consume and it's interesting to see him describe how he uses it on his every day life. If you have consume last or have it as a demon then you definitely want to observe Curtis so you can learn how to use it like him. Check it out here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this engaging interview with Karin, I learned more about what it's like to be an INFJ female Ni-Fe BS/C(P) FF. The talk was quite easy to do which I expected since ENFP and INFJs seem to have an easy time conversing with one another. I learned from Karin about her fears as a double decider and having that 4th function Se. She gave some examples on her masculine Ti and why it's important for her to not sweep her reasons on the side because overtime, it might build up and create a massive masculine Ti swing that punches the recipient of it really hard (not literally). After talking to her, it does seem that her Ni is feminine and her Se to be masculine and all evidence points to her being MF so perhaps there was a small mistyping error after she got her results. Overall, it was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Karin. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hands down, this is the funniest interview I have ever done since starting ENFP male. I got a chance to interview Otim Obita on what it's like to be an INFJ Male Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF. This interview is the very definition of a pure double decider conversation. We talked about topics that could possibly offend ExxJs and IxxPs because of the extreme double decider style conversation. In the interview, I got to know Otim and understood his functions as an unusual type of INFJ. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Otim and it was so fascinating to see an INFJ with feminine Ni and double activated Se actually come across as an ExxP!

Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Evelyn Cash-Santos on what it's like to be an ENFP Female Ne-Te PC/B(S) MM. Talking to Evelyn was really interesting because of her double masculine sexual modalities. When she uses blast, because of her masculine Te and masculine Si, it had a strong sense of confidence to it when she used it. She's also odd because despite being an ExxP, her major life problems doesn't appear to be Si or control issues. Based on her functions and sexual modalities, her biggest problem is actually her feminine Fi. Regardless, she's quite balanced as an ENFP and I think if any ENFP or ExxPs out there wants to learn how you can significantly reduce your demon control tidal waves, Evelyn is the role model to follow for that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this Q&A / discussion, with the help of my friend Alesha Orton, I present my understanding of the OPS / Jungian Cognitive Functions sexual modalities. We go into detail on Te, Ti, Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Fe, and Fi (not in that particular order).

I don't claim to have full understanding of all the sexual modalities and I talk about my confidence level when talking about each function's sexual modalities.

We also tried to determine the real difference between masculine Ne and feminine Ne and it seems we found an important clue to figuring it out.