• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Sheila White about her life as an ISFP Fi-Se CP/S(B) FF. We talked about her feminine sensory and how she has a tendency to forget everything in the past, including people. We also talked about how she was forced to learn how to use her introverted intuition to prevent chaos from happening to her and her ESTP husband who never plans anything or is aware of the consequences of his actions. The cool thing about Sheila is how she has learned how to use her fourth function Te well as a result of working as a hairdresser for 20+ years in her life where she's talking to clients on a daily basis. It's trained her to enjoy engaging with the tribe despite the typical IxxP who has issues with the tribe. And I think the biggest takeaway her for an IxxP is her attitude towards the tribe is what made her get along with the tribe to begin with. And so if you're an IxxP that has tribe problems, then the first step is to look at the tribe in a positive light as oppose to an obstacle. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Charles Benson on what it's like to be an Fi-Ni SC/P(B) MM. I thought the interview was hilarious because I was talking to Charles while he's in the dark and sometimes, he'll disappear from the camera or you can only see his eyes. Typing wise, he was partially typed by Davesuperpowers as a double masculine ISFP. During our talk, he described only having limited interest and likes to narrow down on his interest whether that be music or movies. Charles likes to live in his internal world for the vast majority of the time and it clearly shows he's a jumper ISFP type (skipping Se to do Ni first). Charles also said he mumbles a lot which shows he has blast last. The interview was definitely fascinating!

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello ISFPs, I got a chance to interview an ISFP and it was quite an interesting experience. It's not often I meet an ISFP, maybe because I tend to gravitate towards NF and NTs as friends. Julien is a jumper ISFP and has access to introverted intuition which essentially makes him an NF SP.

No, if he prefers N over S, he's an N. INFP. "Jumper ISFP" doesn't exist. You either prefer one dichotomy, or the other, and that's the one you go with.
I tried OP. I find it has some issues, the people in the group starting hating on me and others when these were highlighted.
Disregarding things like how two people typing you does not equate to anything remotely "objective", look at this ISFP that prefers N over S, how is this a "jumper"? Why is he not just an INFP? If he prefers F as his dominant function, why isn't he a J then? Myers screwed up there, but why does OP have to also screw up there too?

In this interview, I spoke with Mike Silberstein about what it's like to be an ENTP male Ne-Fe PC/B(S). This interview was super fun and we talked about a whole range of topics from dealing with Mike's feminine Si to learning his identity as he grew older. Two lead Ne users makes for a great conversation!

Makes no sense. If he prefers F over T, he's an F type. Simple. Why are you not referring to him as an ENFP?

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello fellow ENTJs. In this interview, I spoke with Alan M. about what it's like to be an ENTJ male Te-Se PC/S(B).

ESTJ then.

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Thomas Aylott on what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Se PB/C(S) FF.

ESFJ.

Hands down, this is the funniest interview I have ever done since starting ENFP male. I got a chance to interview Otim Obita on what it's like to be an INFJ Male Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF.

INTP is probably the best fit for dichotomy, reasoning being N is Perceiving, assuming he prefers N first then, I don't care what MBTI does or what OP does, N first = Perceiving, can't even argue against that. So he ends up being INxP ("Ni" lead, not that "Ni" is a thing anyway) + Thinking. INTP.

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Evelyn Cash-Santos on what it's like to be an ENFP Female Ne-Te PC/B(S) MM.

ENTP then.

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Chris Sims on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF.

INTP, same reasoning as Otim.

In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Charles Benson on what it's like to be an Fi-Ni SC/P(B) MM.

INFJ, same reasoning as Otim. "Fi lead" despite "Fi" not being a thing (adding I/E to the function does not create it's own whole function) = IxFJ (don't care about Myers' 2c on I/E re: P/J) + N = INFJ.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
No, if he prefers N over S, he's an N. INFP. "Jumper ISFP" doesn't exist. You either prefer one dichotomy, or the other, and that's the one you go with.
I tried OP. I find it has some issues, the people in the group starting hating on me and others when these were highlighted.
Disregarding things like how two people typing you does not equate to anything remotely "objective", look at this ISFP that prefers N over S, how is this a "jumper"? Why is he not just an INFP? If he prefers F as his dominant function, why isn't he a J then? Myers screwed up there, but why does OP have to also screw up there too?

Makes no sense. If he prefers F over T, he's an F type. Simple. Why are you not referring to him as an ENFP?

You can talk to Davesuperpowers about your belief that jumper types doesn't exist. He typed these individuals.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can talk to Davesuperpowers about your belief that jumper types doesn't exist. He typed these individuals.

I don't need to talk to anybody, there is no such thing as a "jumper", you either have a preference in one area, or you do not. You do not "jump" over anything.
Even if we imagine both IIEE/EEII and EIEI/IEIE models coexisting at the same time despite how this is inconsistent with Jung (it would only be IIEE/EEII 'stacks' then, as I understand it), then the "jumper" idea still does not happen.

Take for example my type, INFP. I for no proven reason am supposed to lead with "Fi" (not a function, F is the function, I is the attitude but I digress), now if I preferred "Si" instead of "Ne" in my little mystical made-up "function stack", which is preferred, S or N?

S is preferred, obviously. I would not be "jumping" over N to get to S. I would simply have an S preference, meaning I would be an ISFP. Not a "jumper" INFP that is "Fi-Si". Nothing is "jumped". The concept of a "jumper" doesn't make any sense.
I repeat if I was to follow along with the complete crap that is the "function stack", and I am "Fi" that then prefers "Si" over "Ne" as an INFP, then I am definitely beyond any doubt, preferring S over N. This would then make me an S. ISFP, then.
Preferring "Si" over "Ne" in no way whatsoever, means I would be a "jumper INFP" or any other such BS. It is such a terrible and misleading way to perceive type preferences.

I am on board with the idea that there is IIEE/EEII stacks, this is what makes the most sense following Jung, I am also as a stereotypical "P" type in MBTI, open to the possibility that there is IEIE/EIEI stacks etc I don't see any reason to not at least consider them and consider they work alongside other ideas - even IIIE/EEEI or IIxE/EExI would work. All that doesn't work is having both dominant and inferior functions in the same attitude, that's all I would strictly rule out. But I still see no way how it makes sense to anyone that referring to say, an "Fi"-"Si" type as a INFP "jumper" is a good idea.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Grace Sunderland and help her figure out if she's an ENFJ and what kind of ENFJ. The conclusion in our talk pointed us for her to have PB/S(C) FF. We're not 100% sure of course if this is accurate but she seems to use Play a lot in general to share her stories, play and interact with the tribe and to gather information from the tribe. She seems to have blast early on the interview and she definitely uses sleep (though it came across as a demon). Consuming seems to be her biggest demon animal because she doesn't really consume materials for herself. As far as her sexual modalities go, we ended up with double feminine since she's very visual. However, we aren't very sure if this is accurate or not. We definitely need more clips of her to find out more about her type. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Asees Sarkaria on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Ti CS/P(B) FF. Asees is pretty young, still in highschool, so he told me stories based on his life growing up with his parents. He talked about his "IxxJ" father and his "ExxJ" mother and also his interactions with his classmates and teachers in school. The biggest take away in my opinion here, is that Asees should do toastmasters to work on improving his blast and play and so he doesn't have to resort to using his sleep and pretend to talk to someone in his head to convey his message clearer. Check out the interview here:

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Grace Sunderland and help her figure out if she's an ENFJ and what kind of ENFJ. The conclusion in our talk pointed us for her to have PB/S(C) FF. We're not 100% sure of course if this is accurate but she seems to use Play a lot in general to share her stories, play and interact with the tribe and to gather information from the tribe. She seems to have blast early on the interview and she definitely uses sleep (though it came across as a demon). Consuming seems to be her biggest demon animal because she doesn't really consume materials for herself. As far as her sexual modalities go, we ended up with double feminine since she's very visual. However, we aren't very sure if this is accurate or not. We definitely need more clips of her to find out more about her type. Check out the interview here:

Isn't this the exact wrong way to type someone according to the OP method? Grace chipping in her 2c doesn't = finding any kind of intersubjective typing, and you are one guy - no partner to cross-check your typings with, so your 2c is completely subjective.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Isn't this the exact wrong way to type someone according to the OP method? Grace chipping in her 2c doesn't = finding any kind of intersubjective typing, and you are one guy - no partner to cross-check your typings with, so your 2c is completely subjective.

Grace hasn't been officially typed, we're just trying to get a ball park of what her type is like. She'll most likely get officially typed as some point.

Second, you're definitely not an INFP. You're using Ti heavily trying to find logical inconsistencies. You sound more like an INTP if anything or at least, someone with Ti.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this engaging interview, I got a chance to talk to Taco Bevalaar on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CP/B(S) MF. Taco is your typical ESTP who's good at taking risk, taking action, playing sports, being active and competitive. However, after talking to Taco longer, I soon understood that ESTPs are not what meets the eye. They're very sensitive to the physical world and things that often times are perceived as risky, does not feel risky to them at all. As a matter of fact, they feel in control at many of the things they do. Also, Taco shared a story of his teens where he was put in both an NF and SJ school and it was one of the worst experience of his life. It wasn't until he was given the freedom to do the things that he wanted that he started excelling and got to where he is today. Check out the interview here:

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Grace hasn't been officially typed, we're just trying to get a ball park of what her type is like. She'll most likely get officially typed as some point.

Second, you're definitely not an INFP. You're using Ti heavily trying to find logical inconsistencies. You sound more like an INTP if anything or at least, someone with Ti.

No, I'm not using Ti. There isn't anything introverted about what I'm saying. Following how OP works, you and Grace can't just feel out a type, it is literally not how the system works. The idea is that multiple different people type the same person in isolation. The idea is not that you just sit there and try to type yourself with your bud.

All I'm saying, with no commentary as to what I feel about OP or you or anything else, is that what you done there is definitely not how that specific system is supposed to work.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No kidding. ;)

If I was using Ti wouldn't I be hitting him up with my own 2c, like my own model or understanding of personality theory? All I'm doing is noting that the method used - trying to type yourself, even with someone else helping - isn't what the system is about. If anything it's Se, I'm just stating observable facts, anybody can jump on their website and see the same things I'm saying. I'm not into OP anymore, I was for a bit but eh, I still know trying to type yourself even with a friend is definitely not the general idea.

I actually think the idea isn't implemented properly by OP themselves yet, asides from issues I have with their definitions etc, the general concept that a persons "objective" (see: intersubjective) type is arrived at by numerous other people coming to the same conclusions and seeing the same thing isn't how OP operates at the moment. They only have two operators that I am aware of and there is no concrete proof that these two operators are even typing people in the double-blind situations they claim to be typing people under. These two operators also created the definitions they use themselves and so are arguably the worst possible two people to have following the checklist because they are bias as hell and know what each other thinks of each section of the checklist - this is to say, they can (or should be able to) guess what the other person will think when they see certain things happen in the videos they observe, and in a sense they can "cheat" their own system like this.

I like the idea overall, I don't think the method of typing they're after will find the subjective (and inherently, "true to self") typing, but I do think they should be able to get people that are not the people that created the definitions etc to observe and identify the same things. What they're tracking is arguably not Jungs functions because the definitions don't match up so great, but this doesn't really matter because eventually they should be able to get multiple people observing and identifying the same things and the whole idea can work, it just won't be Jungian which is totally fine by me. They need to change the names and just accept that it's their own interpretation of a bunch of different things that isn't really true to anything and deviates from Jung specifically in very drastic ways, to the point where some of their definitions bear literally no resemblance to Jungs work (see their Ni and Si definitions for a start).

Anyway the point is, you can't type yourself in their model, even with a friend or someone helping you, it's not how their system works.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Dr. Dario Nardi (he's an INTJ) on EEG, OPS, Typology, and the Enneagram. He talked about his history and line of work doing brain scans. Dario also talked about your environment and how it affects your brain. We talked about nature and nurture being 50/50. Finally, we also talked about his objective personality type using the Davesuperpowers system, asked him about being typed as an "ENFP" in the OPS system, and also touched based on the Enneagram. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Joel Beyst on what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Fe PB/C(S) FF. Right off the bat, Joel already had feminine Si tidal waves and this even happened partway through the interview. We talked in detail about his Si problems and also in great detail on what it's like to be the jumper Ne-Fe type of ENTP. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jenna Wattenbarger who was initially typed as an INFP Fi-Ne CP/B(S) FF by Davesuperpowers. However, during the interview, Jenna thinks she's an ENTP that is tribe above self which would make her an PC/B(S) FF. Which one do you think she is?

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Klause S. on what it's like to be an ISTP Ti-Se CS/P(B) MF. The interview was very dynamic and I learned a lot from Klaus on what masculine consume is like, and what it's like to get stuck in a loop. We went into detail about his demon Fe, his need for the new and the relative balance between control and chaos. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Virsaviya Aleksandrovna on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CS/B(P) MM. The interview was very dynamic as I learned from Virsaviya on the ESFP's obsession with freedom and trying to avoid working for "the man". We talked about what it's like for her to be double masculine in the outer world and double feminine in the internal world. We talked about her functions, and she shared lots of stories about her family. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
No kidding. ;)

I know right? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Hanna on what it's like to be the most introverted ENFP type! She's Ne-Fi CS/B(P) MM making her appear very single decider like as a result! However, her family members often typed her as an ENFP even though she felt that she was introverted. Turns out her and her family are all right! She is an ENFP except she's the most introverted ENFP type! The interview provided many great insights on what it's like to be an ENFP with double activated Si, and the biggest takeaway is definitely what it's like to have demon 4th function Si. Check out the interview here: