User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Oh! An OP member!
    Let's play guess who.

Just kidding. I must remain in the shadows where I can stick my foot out and trip unsuspecting passersby.
    I had checked out some of the other vids a few weeks ago and was just trying to find them again - I swear they had originally been in unique threads for each one, else I wouldn't have noticed them originally. I finally just found a few of the other vids here - Interviews
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I had checked out some of the other vids a few weeks ago and was just trying to find them again - I swear they had originally been in unique threads for each one, else I wouldn't have noticed them originally. I finally just found a few of the other vids here - Interviews
    Well where the fuck have I been?
    '“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.

Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.

- look it up yourself

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default ENFP Interviewing ENTJ Alan M. Te-Se PC/S(B) MM

Hello fellow ENTJs. In this interview, I spoke with Alan M. about what it's like to be an ENTJ male Te-Se PC/S(B). This interview was very dynamic and Alan really shared to us the many tidal waves he experienced with his 4th function demon Fi, his demon blast, demon introverted intuition and his 3rd animal sleep. What I really liked about this interview is how deep Alan went when he talked about his struggles and himself and I really commend him for the bravery he exhibited by really putting himself out there instead of taking the easy way out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello fellow ENFPs and ISTJs! In this interview, I spoke with Laura Miller. about what it's like to be an ISTJ female Si-Te BP/S(C). This interview was very eye opening at the natural flow of the conversation between an ENFP and ISTJ. It seems there's a mutual curiosity whenever opposite types converse with each other. Laura Miller was advised by Davesuperpowers to be more like an "ENFP" and practice using Ne more. I gave Laura some tips on some practical things she can practice on improving the use of her demon Ne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I spoke with Alesha Orton about what it's like to be an ENFP female Ne-Fi CP/B(S). This interview was very dynamic with two individuals bouncing between Ne, Fi, and Te. It was definitely very fun and I can see the big difference between us how Alesha uses masculine Ne and Te a lot while I'm using my masculine Fi and Si.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I spoke with female INFP Sonja Chisnall CS/P(B) FF. In this talk, Sonja and I try and figure out what her actual animal order is like and her sexual modalities. We learned a ton about her personality and thought process as an INFP and how it affected her life from a young age and how she's worked to improved and better herself in the present time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this dynamic interview, I got a chance to learn more about being a double feminine female ESTJ from Katie Tobey. Her animals are Te-Si BS/C(P). Some of our biggest takeaways includes her double activated 4th demon function masculine Fi actually works better than her 3rd demon function masculine Ne. We also figured out why she's so afraid of being excluded from the tribe. It was definitely a very good talk and I learned so much about why ESTJs think it's a personal attack when someone asks them "why" and also why Feminine Si loves watching the same TV shows over and over again!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello fellow everyone! In this interview, I spoke with INTJ male Austin Ollar Ni-Te BP/C(S) FF on what it's like to have double activated demon Se. Austin also has double activated Te which he uses heavily. The interview was quite dynamic and I find it very fascinating that every single INTJ I have spoken to has had a completely different dynamic based on their animal stack and sexual modalities. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

In this interview, I got a chance to talk to INTJ female Rachel Dennison on what it's like to be an Ni-Te BS/C(P) MF. I learned a lot from her on what feminine introverted intuition is like and what a quiet swing or mini-tidal wave is like when she goes over and uses her masculine extroverted sensing. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Thomas Aylott on what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Se PB/C(S) FF. Some of my biggest take aways from this interview is how ENFJ's consume is very much like an ST so if you want to get their attention with new information, it's best to provide it to them in ST format. I also learned what Feminine Fe is like and how an ENFJ jumper Fe-Se would be the best person to have in your team for designing user experience for customers.