• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Holy guac, this is a lot of material to digest.... any chance of bite sized portions?

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Holy guac, this is a lot of material to digest.... any chance of bite sized portions?

Hi Betty Blue, which video do you want a bite sized portion of?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nora Al, on what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Ti CS/P(B) MM. What I love about this interview is how candid Nora was at sharing her stories about some of the struggles of someone that has blast last and someone that is working in a field that ESTPs don't typically work at (unless they're PE teachers).

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this engaging interview, I got a chance to talk to Joseph Christopher on what it's like to be an ESFP Male Se-Te PC/B(S) MM (though we think he's actually FM). We talked in great detail about his demon feminine Fi and his masculine Te which seems to be the cause of re-occurring problems in his life. We also talked about his demon 4th function Ni, his first function Se. Joseph was very candid which I really appreciated and I learned a ton from him about his functions, and life experience. The biggest take away is near the end of the talk when we discussed how he can approach his feminine Fi and strengthen it so he can achieve all his goals and dreams. Check it out here:

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
As an INFP I over analyse and lose momentum frequently as a result of this. I am now just going to open the damn book. Thanks :)

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Julia O. on what it's like to be an ESFJ female with Fe-Si BP/C(S) FF. The interview was really dynamic and was definitely easy to do because she has double activated Ne which in turn made it easy for my lead Ne to pick up. She talked about what it's like to be tribe above self and having trouble with her Ti identity. I also learned more about double observers avoiding pain and Julia gave some good examples in her life when she would avoid painful emotions when she was younger. Julia also gave tons of examples about her other functions and I think one of the most interesting tidbit is that she might possibly be Fe-Ne because she seems to have experienced some mini Si "control" tidal wave during a point in her career. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Curtis Lewis, on what it's like to be an ENTP male Ne-Ti CP/B(S) MF. Me and Curtis have the same animals and sexual modalities and right at the start of the video, I was shocked to see that we are wearing almost the same kind of shirt. So I don't know if that is a coincidence or if that's an animal stack thing or if it's a sexual modality thing. I learned a lot from Curtis Lewis the difference between an ENTP using blast versus an ENFP using blast. I also learned how his sleep manifest differently from an ENFP and how he uses his masculine Ti when talking to people. I think Curtis is the very definition of someone with high consume and it's interesting to see him describe how he uses it on his every day life. If you have consume last or have it as a demon then you definitely want to observe Curtis so you can learn how to use it like him. Check it out here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this engaging interview with Karin, I learned more about what it's like to be an INFJ female Ni-Fe BS/C(P) FF. The talk was quite easy to do which I expected since ENFP and INFJs seem to have an easy time conversing with one another. I learned from Karin about her fears as a double decider and having that 4th function Se. She gave some examples on her masculine Ti and why it's important for her to not sweep her reasons on the side because overtime, it might build up and create a massive masculine Ti swing that punches the recipient of it really hard (not literally). After talking to her, it does seem that her Ni is feminine and her Se to be masculine and all evidence points to her being MF so perhaps there was a small mistyping error after she got her results. Overall, it was a great interview and I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Karin. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hands down, this is the funniest interview I have ever done since starting ENFP male. I got a chance to interview Otim Obita on what it's like to be an INFJ Male Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF. This interview is the very definition of a pure double decider conversation. We talked about topics that could possibly offend ExxJs and IxxPs because of the extreme double decider style conversation. In the interview, I got to know Otim and understood his functions as an unusual type of INFJ. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Otim and it was so fascinating to see an INFJ with feminine Ni and double activated Se actually come across as an ExxP!

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Evelyn Cash-Santos on what it's like to be an ENFP Female Ne-Te PC/B(S) MM. Talking to Evelyn was really interesting because of her double masculine sexual modalities. When she uses blast, because of her masculine Te and masculine Si, it had a strong sense of confidence to it when she used it. She's also odd because despite being an ExxP, her major life problems doesn't appear to be Si or control issues. Based on her functions and sexual modalities, her biggest problem is actually her feminine Fi. Regardless, she's quite balanced as an ENFP and I think if any ENFP or ExxPs out there wants to learn how you can significantly reduce your demon control tidal waves, Evelyn is the role model to follow for that.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this Q&A / discussion, with the help of my friend Alesha Orton, I present my understanding of the OPS / Jungian Cognitive Functions sexual modalities. We go into detail on Te, Ti, Se, Si, Ne, Ni, Fe, and Fi (not in that particular order).

I don't claim to have full understanding of all the sexual modalities and I talk about my confidence level when talking about each function's sexual modalities.

We also tried to determine the real difference between masculine Ne and feminine Ne and it seems we found an important clue to figuring it out.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview Emma Clare on what it's like to be an ISFP female with Fi-Se CP/S(B) FM. It was interesting to hear her talk about what feminine Fi is like and despite being lead Fi, it comes across softer than someone with masculine Fi. She also has high play for an IxxP which she uses to communicate in the outside world. My biggest take away from my interview with Clare is probably that someone with feminine Fi is looking for a range of emotion and almost finds it as a source of entertainment seeking a different flavour of emotion on a week by week basis.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Minna Paananen on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/S(B) FM. The first thing that struck me is how self-aware Minna is which proved that even though you are a jumper, your second function is still very strong. Minna went into detail and explained how her Feminine Extroverted Sensing works, her Feminine Introverted Feeling, her Masculine Extroverted Thinking and her Masculine Introverted Intuition. Some of my biggest take aways includes how someone with FM sexual modalities work as she explained how her visual she truly is and also the emotional volatility that Feminine Fi experiences on a day to day basis. Check out the interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Raja Burrows on what it's like to be a male INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) MF. While it's obvious that Raja has blast first, the most interesting thing about him is how he's working in an industry that is his complete opposite. He's an INTJ working in the ESFP acting world and that to me is so fascinating. And he really fits the bill from the outside world because of his double activated Se, yet while talking to him, he said it was something he had to learn because even if he acts like an ESFP, he's not an ESFP! Great interview with Raja and learning more about the strange double activated Se type of INTJ with their biggest demon ACTUALLY being their Fi instead of their Se.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview INTJ Male Joshua Mccray on what it's like to be an INTJ male with Ni-Te BP/C(S) FF. In this interview, we also have special guest Austin Ollar who is Joshua Mccray's exact type (INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) FF) and it was interesting to see the two mirror personalities interact with one another. I found Joshua Mccray to be very inspirational and he's the very definition of someone that embraces his demon and worked through it so that not only can he reduce the amount of tidal waves that happens to him, but also use those demons as a tool to succeed in his life. Check out the video interview below:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview I got a chance to talk to Male Bradley Rodgers who he initially thought was an ESFP. After talking to him during the entire interview, it was starting to seem he was an INTP CS/P(B) FM and he had a lot of stories to reinforce this. What do you think? It's Bradley an INTP or ESFP? Check it out here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hi everyone! In this very interesting interview, I got a chance to interview Dr. Mike Boudra from NFGeeks. On first impression, Dr. Mike is a gentle man who's very knowledgeable on typology and MBTI. He is aware of Davesuperpowers and has heard of his materials. We talked about important topics such as, is it important to practice working on your 4th demon function or should you just indulge using your dominant functions. We also talked about the Enneagram and what his life has been like as an ENFP. I found his wisdom to be eye opening and I actually spent some time after I interviewed him mulling over what he said about his life.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Chris Sims on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) MF. Chris Sims works as in the therapy field and I got a chance to learn from him how to compartmentalize your emotion so you're not harming yourself from all the negativity that people feed to you. He also talked about his life growing up with a double masculine ISTJ father and how he burnt out from doing too many things in his teens and college life. Chris also explained how his sleep animal works which is a very NT kind of sleep processing. Finally, Chris also talked about having Fe as his main issue despite being an INFJ.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Kimberly Joi on what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) MF (possibly FF?). The interview was interesting as Kimberly shared to me in detail how she peacocks Fe and how it upsets some people about three months in getting to know her when her masculine Ti shows up and takes over. Our conversation was very Ne heavy so we talked a lot about different concepts in MBTI, Objective Personality (Davesuperpower's system) and the Enneagram. Overall, the interview used a lot of Kimberly's Ne-Fe and my Ne-Te so it used the play animal quite a bit.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello INFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Sara de Hond on what it's like to be an INFP CS/B(P) FF. To be very honest, I wished, I learned this sooner, but I would have approached this interview differently since Sara had blast and play as her demon animals. We had a difficult time conversing at first and I think it would have been better if I did most of the talking the first 20-30 minutes so Sara can take the information I provided and she can blast some of her information back to me. Our conversation started flowing better in the later parts of the interview and after we finished filming. I think this was definitely a good learning experience for both Sara and myself despite having a big period of awkwardness during the interview. Check it out here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lindsay Johnson on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Te BP/S(C) FM. Lindsay talked about why she might be considered an extroverted INTJ. She also went into detail how her masculine Ni works when it comes to achieving a goal and how she forgets about her wellbeing sometimes from over focusing on the task at hand. She also talked about having an ENFP husband who's the exact opposite animal stack as her and how their relationship worked great for them. My biggest takeaways from this interview is definitely the INTJ's with masculine Ni being so drawn into the job at hand that they completely forget about their physical body during the process. I thought that was really fascinating. Check out the interview here: