• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jaclyn about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/B(S) MM. During the interview, Jaclyn talked about her masculine Se and gathering facts and combined with her kinesthetic sexual modalities, also like hitting a punching bag. She also said that her double masculine ST play makes her unable to say no at work even if she is already burdened with too many tasks and she just soldiers on and gets it done. With her SF consume, she tends to be paranoid of hotels and checks to make sure everything is clean from coffee makers to bedsheets, pillowcases, etc. Jaclyn also talked about her feminine Fi and how when she was young, she could tell she wasn't like the other girls but despite that, she still felt very feminine inside regardless. Jaclyn also talked about her difficulties with Ni and while she has some use of her NT blast, the NF sleep is a challenging area for sure. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jaxson about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/B(S) MF. First, Jaxson started the interview by talking about his uncontrollable consume and gathering. It's so bad that when he gets what he wants, he has trouble appreciating it and wants to get the next bigger and better thing. Recently, he's been working hard at buying a home and he's getting a sense of deep appreciation for the work it took to be able to get one. He came to realize that the journey to get something can sometimes be more rewarding than having the thing itself. Jaxson also talked about his fear of the abstract and talked about believing in vampires and werewolves. He also talked about fearing the nefarious Ni plan where someone can trap him somewhere. He talked about watching a movie about a cult that traps people only to hack them up and he's truly scared that these kinds of things do exist in real life. Jaxson said he is going to work on his NF sleep last moving forward. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jesse about what it's like to be an ISFP Fi-Se CP/S(B) FF. We started the interview by talking about Jesse's relationship with people and if people were the most important thing in his life. In between, Jesse also talked about his love for rock climbing and cycling and collaborating with others when engaging in this activity. His ST play is very good as he talked about being in a leadership position in the rock climbing club he's in and even teaching others how to rock climb. Jesse also talked about his double masculine NF sleep versus his double feminine ST play. He talked about being aware of his energy levels at all times and he actually expends too much energy thinking about his energy levels. In the end, we discuss the difference between Te at the bottom versus Fe at the bottom and Jesse did say that connecting with others through work is something he enjoys. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to DJ about what it's like to be an ESTP Se-Fe PC/S(B) FF. The first part of the interview is DJ describing how he experiences his extroverted sensing and extroverted feeling. Extroverted sensing was tricky because it's his first function so it's hard for him to describe it. As for extroverted feelings, he talked about the spectrum of values and how he uses it to learn what's "cool" from the tribe and also to vibe and be socially appropriate. Next, we talked about his ST consume. I asked DJ how he can consume boring facts all day and he laughed and said he's only consuming the boring facts that he needs to complete the NT puzzle. How he sees it is he will use play to gather info from the tribe, consume to gather specific facts by himself, and then process it using his NT sleep until he can figure out a conclusion. We then discussed his NF blast and how he has trouble using it with the exception of the religious NF stuff that his family teaches him. The last part of the interview is when we covered his tester and visual sexual modalities and his "don't control me bro" syndrome as an ExxP with Ni at the bottom. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Darren about what it's like to be an ENTP Ne-Fe PC/B(S) FF. The first thing I noticed in this interview is how tribe above self Darren is. He has no problem talking about other people but talking about himself is a challenge. Darren is a true good guy as he talked about teaching kids and helping them be their best selves. Some of his stories were very heartwarming, especially how he uses his Si+Fe and Ne+Fe together to help this one girl achieve what she initially didn't think she could achieve. Darren's biggest life struggle from what I can see is having a consistent exercise routine (Si) and an overall inward focus on himself. However, because of the work he does with other people, you can tell that Darren has a rich life and he brings positivity to the world. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ravi about what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Ti SC/P(B) MF. Ravi and I started the interview by talking about his feminine Fe and masculine Ti. Ravi talked about his Ti being stubborn and even if he can see and vibe with the tribe with his Fe and even provide some empathy, at the end of the day, the Ti is the boss. We also talked about Ravi being lead Si + Ti and how he's always working on upgrading himself whether that be with his finances or health. Because Ravi is a double-decider, he's not scared to ask for help from the tribe and he has himself a financial advisor and a fitness trainer. We then talked about his SF blast which he says he really only uses when he is with his wife. When we talked about his double-activated Ne, it did seem that Ravi can see the future possibilities but he doesn't act on it. And it also seems that his Ne is seeing that he needs to use his Si+Fe blast more in general. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to fellow MBTI/OPS interviewers Joyce , Gray, and Binyamin. The first thing I found very interesting is how we got all the bases covered as far as type goes. I'm the ExxP, Joyce is the IxxJ, Gray is the ExxJ, and Binyamin is the IxxP. During the interview we discussed some of the things we've learned about OPS and MBTI after interviewing different individuals. Next, we discussed our own personal journey to self growth and improvement while practicing using our 4th function and 4th animal. Finally, we talked about what our plans are for our YouTube channels for 2022 and beyond. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Yvonne about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/S(B) FF. Our interview first started with Yvonne talking about the fear of tribe hate and getting abandoned. She said that because she has high play, the tribe hate tidal waves doesn't happen to her often. She still has trouble keeping in touch with people and oftentimes people have to reach out to her. Yvonne did say she likes interacting with people and talking about deeper meanings and motivations. Despite tribe hate not being her biggest problem, the fear of abandonment is ever-present. As a result, she's more likely to go with the flow when it comes to tribe decisions. As our interview progressed, both our Ne started going crazy. It doesn't help that she is lead NT and I'm also lead NT so our conversation started from typing to crazier aspects of humanity. We talked about being a taster who likes to explore smells. This lead to a conversation about double feminine's being used by the tribe as a sacrifice to try out different plant foods which can result in some double feminine dying. We laughed how double feminine is the most common sexual modality so if one dies, there's plenty more where they came from. Our Ne and NT conversation starts going really out there as we talked about what makes humans feel attached to something and backward rationalize that they "like it". Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Magda about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CP/B(S) FF. We started the interview with Magda's double-activated feminine Fe. She lives in Poland and she talked about the current situation there with thousands of Ukrainian refugees pouring into the country. She talked about her Fe was greatly affected by the atrocities happening such as hospitals for children getting hit by missiles. We then started talking about her masculine Ti and what she is trying to resolve with it and even giving some great examples of her using her ST sleep to create something valuable at her workplace. Magda also talked about being sleep last and becoming a zombie after work. It's very obvious Magda is sleep last because we did the interview at 1:30am in Poland and after we finished the interview, she wasn't going to sleep yet. Magda also demonstrated how info-dominant she is during the interview and having trouble being goofy like the energy-doms are. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Mingdi about what it's like to be an ISFJ Si-Ti SC/P(B) FF. ISFJs are rare in the personality community so it's nice to hear from Mingdi on how he experiences life as one. We first talked about how obvious he was lead ST and how robotic he comes across. He then talked about his NT consume and how he gathers a lot of information to figure out a solution for his problems. Mingdi also talked about journaling to make his feminine Si solid; otherwise, it makes it difficult for his Ti to make a concrete conclusion or decision. We also talked about his NF play and how Mingdi is interested to see what people are up to and why they made those decisions. He also talked about his double feminine SF blast and how he rarely uses it and getting started is extremely difficult for him. We also talked about him having tester sexual modalities and he always wants to try different food and restaurants. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jai about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/B(P) FF. Interviewing Jai is super interesting because he is the most introverted ENFP type. His version of ENFP is also the same type as Mrbeast which is pretty awesome. As someone that is the complete opposite ENFP type as Jai, I learned a ton from him about what's happening with his double-activated SF sleep last. I was wondering how play last individuals lose energy because they are info-dominant. After talking to Jai, it seems that Play last individuals lose energy by either suppressing their authentic self or being slow to open up, and for some, putting up a facade to the tribe. For Jai, specifically, he is just very slow to open up to people. Speaking of Play, Jai said he doesn't like engaging with people in general except for his wife. He does, however, like using his NT play and collaborating with others when it comes to working and figuring out a solution to problems. Jai also talked about masculine Ne, Fi, Si and how he stops himself from frequently changing his life path when something else shiny comes along. He said that he lived as a monk for 10 years which taught him the valuable lesson of enjoying sticking to a path even if something else shiny catches his eye. Jai also talked about processing negative emotions and he said that he can resolve about 67% of negative emotions himself. He said he knows his negative emotions have been resolved when he feels an emotional release. The other 33% does require him to talk it out with the tribe to solve the problem. Jai does tend to go all in any endeavour he gets into. He said that when he was younger, he was into motocross before switching to becoming a monk. Nowadays, he's tamer and doing normal people stuff like getting married, buying a house, and having a job. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Natalie about what it's like to be an ENFJ Fe-Ni BP/S(C) MF. First, Natalie talked about her feminine Fe and double feminine NF blast. She described how it's different from an ESFJs blast. We also talked about the ENFJs fear of getting kicked out from the tribe if they don't help people. She said that they feel like if they get kicked out, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves to make them happy because of the Ti at the bottom. I also asked her what she thought her identity is with the NT sleep and she said that as an ENFJ, she gets her identity from being the wise guru who can solve all problems and have all answers. We also talked about SF play and how it can be both really stupid but also really useful. Natalie said that she is envious of ST play because they can explain work much better than SF play who just wants to party and play all day. During the interview, Natalie demonstrated her masculine Se as she chucked one of her cushions at her cat. Natalie also talked about how with her Se, she's always looking for the best. Best food, best clothes, best whatever. Natalie also talked about her masculine Ti and how she perceives herself as a threat, especially if she drops her M-Ti bomb on someone. I also asked Natalie why it's uncomfortable to ask people for directions or help. She told me that it's really irrational because she knows if someone asks her for help, she'd love to help that person and won't feel judgemental about it. Natalie said that as a decider, she feels like you should be more prepared with the double observing that you never need to ask for help from someone; otherwise, you come across as stupid. Watch this interview here:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I just did a quick check of the typings on this page, and I have to say you're fairly accurate.

I agree with the typings of Jaclyn,

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I agree with the typings of Jesse, Ravi, Yvonne, Mingdi, Jai and Natalie.

However Jaxson is an Ne Si user, probably ENFP, DJ is an INFJ, Darren is ENFP, and Magda is probably ENTP.

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Colleen about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Ne CS/P(B) FF. We started the interview talking about the IxxPs decider problems. Colleen talked about going on a road trip from Cape Town to Malawi and the first thing she mentioned that was intimidating about the experience is having to meet and be around new people for 3 days in a row. Because Colleen is an introvert, she found the experience very challenging but also rewarding. Leaning towards the tribe and the community made Colleen very proud of herself. We also talked about South Africa and apartheid and the social segregation between white people and black people and how that affected her personally. Colleen also talked about her career working in the arts instead of sciences which is very different from what an INTP would normally do. Finally, we talked about Colleen's blast last issues before wrapping up the interview. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I just did a quick check of the typings on this page, and I have to say you're fairly accurate.

I agree with the typings of Jaclyn,
I didn't type any of these individuals. They were all typed through a double blind scientific method through the Objective Personality System.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I didn't type any of these individuals. They were all typed through a double blind scientific method through the Objective Personality System.
I know that, I'm just stating what I see as corrections.

The fact that there is so much overlap suggests that both methods are valid.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Btw how is M or F labelled?

Intuitively, the first M or F should be for dominant function and the second M or F should be for auxiliary function, but I think you guys do something different?