• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interviews by ENFP

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
*is waiting for a Fi-Si video to finally be posted, then realizes we're one of the most introverted type combinations*
Here go you :)

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Tamara about what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Si SC/P(B) MF. First, Tamara discussed what her Fi is like and she talked about having the feeling of anger a lot and being unable to participate in any tribe activities whenever she gets really angry. Tamara also shared an experience when she went on a road trip and seeing the mountains and feeling insignificant in that moment. She said that she always feels like she has a big inner locust of control so seeing the mountains gave her a different feeling than what she normally feels. Tarama talked about her double activated NF consume and how she does want to travel a lot. She talked about seeing the midnight sun in northern Sweden which was high on her bucket list. Tamara also talked about her dad being a blaster know it all and her mother being a hoarder. It was clear that Tamara is very balanced with gathering and organizing having Ne and Si in the middle. Tamara shared a story of a guy sticking his head into her window to look into what her room looked like and she was very angry by that because her physical space is personal to her. We also discussed the INFPs fear of tribe hate and being abandoned. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Courtney about what it's like to be an INFP CP/B(S) FF. Courtney is the most extroverted INFP type in the Objective Personality system. Because she is Si+Fi sleep last, she is double activated on that Play making her engage the tribe more often than your traditional INFP. On top of that, she also has use of her Si+Te blast to help the tribe get things done. As a result, she is least likely to experience the biggest fear of IxxPs which is tribe hate or getting abandoned. She did say that when she was younger, she saw other people as a haze and it wasn't until she was older that she realized that other people are individuals with their own feelings, thoughts, and struggles. Courtney also talked about her obsession with gathering new information. Finally, Courtney's biggest struggle is setting boundaries and processing her emotions internally instead of externally. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to interview a panel of individuals who share the same function stack but different orders. We have Uzair (jumper ISTP), Rob (jumper ENFJ), Cole (INFJ), Joyce (jumper INFJ), Shane (ESTP), and Ian (jumper ESTP) to share with everyone how they personally experience each of their function stack. Some of my favourite lines during the interviews (paraphrasing) include Shane's "a good day turns to a good week which turns to a good month which turns to a good year", Joyce explaining her M-Ni as "shoving purple-red in the red box because they're pretty much the same". Other good lessons include Uzair using his Ni to use his opponent's patterns against them since he can't beat them with his Se. As well as Rob using he will build something for himself and even if other people doesn't think it's the best way, it's the one that he was able to do that works for himself. Shane also described to everyone nicely what an evil Fe vs a good Fe looks like. Cole demonstrated nicely what a good Fe person would do. And it's cool to see blast last individuals like Ian (clubhouse) and Joyce (YouTube) really going out there and involving and teaching the tribe. The final part of the interview discussed what everyone learned during their personal development journey to better use their 4th function and 4th animal. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Daniel about what it's like to be an ESTJ jumper Te-Ne PC/S(B) FF. First, Daniel talked about loving his Fi and doing Fi all day long. However, if the tribe comes around and asks for help, he said he feels responsible to help them. Because his Play is NT, he likes to solve problems with the tribe in a collaborative way. Because he has trouble using his ST blast, he rather show the tribe how to do something than teach them or tell them how to do something. Daniel being NT play is also very prominent as he told me several clever NT jokes. For example, he said when someone says something to him hurtful, he will pretend it didn't hurt him but in reality, it's like him being a grass Pokemon weak to a fire Pokemon. Their attacks (words) would be super effective on him. He also talks about being energy dominant and being balanced with his energy levels. Because he is an ExxJ-ExxP, he does get bored of routines quickly and wants to channel change making sticking to a workout or diet difficult for him. Daniel also talked about his fear of judgement as an ExxJ and how making friends was something that was tough when he was younger because he was picky with people but was also grateful when he was older when another tribe adopted him to join their group. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this group interview with all types that have Extroverted Sensing, Introverted Feeling, Extroverted Thinking, and Introverted Intuition in their function stack, we discussed introverted feeling, extroverted thinking, introverted intuition, and extroverted sensing. Julien (ISFP), Abby (ESFP), Alan (ENTJ), and Josh (INTJ) each shared how each of them experience their functions based on their specific personality type. We started our group interview with everyone discussing their Ni followed by their Se. This was then followed by everyone's Te and finally ended with Fi. We purposely saved Fi for last because I knew it would open a can of worms and it most certainly did. The discussion had a heavy turn as we discussed life's meaning, depression, and how very different those with masculine Fi are from those who have feminine Fi. It was also interesting how the feeling of unhappiness was greater in those who had Ni as a saviour versus lead Se. Julien's phone died and so he disappeared from the interview 3/4 in. But it was definitely interesting to see the different dynamics and how ENTJ and ISFP tend to envy each other's abilities while the ESFP and INTJ shared their annoyances with insects. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ashli about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Te PC/B(S) FM. Ashli is the rare and only FM sexual modality ENFP so it was really interesting to get her perspective on how she experiences life. We first talked about her double masculine NT Play (Ne+Te) and how she uses it to solve problems with others and it's one of her favourite animals to use. We went on a deep dive on her Masculine Te and Feminine Fi and how she uses the Masculine Te to protect her Feminine Fi. We also discussed her masculine Ne and her feminine Si. She did mention that while teaching step by step to others is hard, she can eventually do it at work. The part we went on a big deep dive is setting boundaries with her parents and siblings. Being the oldest child, she was responsible for getting things done for the family. Nowadays, she just lets everyone do their own thing even if it's not as efficient when she does it for them. She also talked about her upbringing and processing her emotions and how it takes her a long time to process her feelings. She gave an example about how she felt about her step-dad which took her 3 years to process before she was able to communicate it to him. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Lucas about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. Unlike the other ENFPs of this stack I've interviewed in the past, Lucas appeared more extroverted. He said he's had time to process his thoughts prior to the interview and was ready to extrovert. Lucas spent a great deal of time during the interview describing his goal with his NF consume and SF sleep. He talked about his ideal goal of being his true authentic self while still serving others. He talked about being in a good place emotionally while serving your true self. We also talked about the hero's journey and compared our types since he is self above tribe and I am tribe above self. Lucas definitely still has trouble using his feminine Si and having concrete timelines and a concrete plan of action is something that doesn't come easy to him. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jessica about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Si SC/P(B) FF. We first covered her ST sleep and how Jessica is always preserving her energy. We did get to a point in the conversation where I pointed out that expending energy can actually boost your energy. For example, working out increases your physical energy capacity, or talking to the right people will boost your energy and emotional state. Jessica shared that she lives in NT land all day that's why she thought she was saviour gatherer. But in fact, she was accused of being closed off and it turns out her first animal was a blind spot to her. She then revealed that while at work, when chaos is thrown her way, she freaks out. However, because she is a double observer, she does get through them eventually so it's not something she is stuck with. Jessica also said that as an INTP, she sees both the tribe and herself as a threat which is an interesting take on how she sees the world. We also discussed NF play and how collaborating with others brings meaning to her life. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Tiana about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CS/P(B) FF. The first thing I noticed about Tiana right away was how strong her double masculine NF sleep was. As a matter of fact, when I asked Tiana if she had any NF mantra, she was able to quickly pull up a few she had said several years back. Tiana also had an interesting upbringing where both her parents were introverted and she was an only child. As a result, they left her alone pretty much which is good for a freedom-seeking ExxP, and further developed that sleep last. The bad thing about that is she didn't get as much practice with play and blast growing up from the lack of regular interaction. Tiana also talked about her Ni and not liking the school system. Tiana also talked about liking to eat a lot which could possibly be her lead Se or tester sexual modality coming to play. Her biggest life problem is using her NT blast and she hope to get good at it one day. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Charles about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CP/B(S) FF. Charles is one of the most extroverted ESFP types and during the interview, he talked about how much he loves collaborating with others and doing work with many different individuals. With that being said, he is still lead Se+Fi as he loves consuming new information and gathering new things like clothes and whatnot. Since Charles does have access to his blast (Ni+Te), he can figure out a plan that would work for other people. However, because he is sleep (Fi+Ni) last, he has trouble planning for himself. It's not that he can't see the right plan for himself. The problem is, he is oftentimes overcome with FOMO and he wants to have fun at the moment instead of doing the right thing that will benefit him in the long run. Charles also talked about his "don't control me bro" syndrome where he tries to fight against systems and authority figures since he is an ExxP. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Erin about what it's like to be an ENTJ Te-Se PC/S(B) MF. The first thing we talked about is Erin having Audio and Kinesthetic sexual modalities. She talked about being sensitive to sound and getting distracted by them easily. Erin works in the fitness industry which ties directly to her being kinesthetic. We also talked about Erin's play and how helping people and collaborating with others is her default. We then talked about her SF consume and how she researches a ton about work and non-work-related stuff. Erin has a wide range of interests from fitness, nutrition, the cosmos, philosophy, personality, etc. Erin also talked about knowing how to present herself to the tribe. Then, we had a talk about her NF sleep where Erin talked about seeing her future to be slippery because of her feminine Ni. Erin also shares that she oftentimes ties her identity to her role and her job. She said doesn't really understand what it's like to just be Erin without tying it to what she's doing. Erin also talked about social causes she's passionate about from the environment as well as health and fitness. In the last part of the conversation, we talked about her NT blast and also the accuracy of information versus energy management. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this panel interview, I got a chance to do a panel interview with personality types that all have introverted thinking, extroverted feeling, introverted sensing, and extroverted intuition in their function stack. Rose (ISFJ), Drew (ENTP), Isaac (ESFJ), Evelien (INTP jumper), and Viktoria (INTP), all shared how they personally experience their Si, Ne, Fe, and Ti. We started the interview with Si and Rose, Evelien, and Drew all think their Si function is boring. To Isaac and Viktoria, they like their Si because it gives them a sense of calm. Isaac said that your physical space reflects your mind and if you declutter your physical space then you are also decluttering your mind. Next, we jumped into the topic of Ne and gathering information. We talked about Fe and Ti at the end because those two functions were very interesting. During the interview, we discussed using Fe for good and using Fe for evil. Rose gave one of the best description of how masculine Fe works and how other people's negative emotions gets stuck on her and how she needs to use her Ti to reduce the damage to her mental health as a result of her Masculine Fe. Isaac and everyone else confirmed that with Feminine Fe, once they are not in the presence of a person suffering, that feeling doesn't linger. Drew mentioned that for him, Fe is more the suffering of groups instead of individuals. Finally, we got to Ti at the end and talked about everyone's identity. Some questions I asked them includes how Te shames Ti (in which Drew gave some very funny examples being married to someone that is lead Te). Isaac also gave a funny example of lead Te's using his idea and using it as just "one" idea as oppose to "the" idea to implement. I ended the interview by asking everyone about Fe gift giving since the stereotype of lead Fe is they like giving fruit baskets as a gift or a similar concept as presents to people. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Caroline about what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Ne CS/P(B) MM. My favourite part of the interview was when I asked Caroline what she does when she has negative emotions. I absolutely loved the Ne analogy that she provided about having an inner nuclear power plant and how it produces toxic energy. To stop the toxic energy from being produced, she needs to place that negative feelings outside of her and she uses her drawing to take it out. That way, all the energy being produced from within becomes positive. Caroline also talked about her relationship with organizing and she said she initially didn't like it but has become an acquired taste to practice her Si. Caroline also talked about the fear of speaking up to the tribe for the fear of getting kicked out if she says the wrong thing. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Josh about what it's like to be an INTJ jumper Ni-Fi SB/P(C) MM. Josh talked about his feminine Fi and Ni and how his world view of himself changes on a weekly basis. It's hard for him to solidify his worldview and oftentimes needs the tribe's help to do so. Because he has double-activated Ni-Te blast, it's actually easier for him to serve the tribe even though he is self above tribe. Josh also prefers to work in collaboration with others with his double masculine ST play. We then had a discussion about the Ni box and how it's having big categories that you like and narrowing down the worldview of just a few categories. On the flip side of things, because Josh has Se, he doesn't like to do the same workout or physical movements on a weekly basis. Instead, he prefers a variety. Josh also talked about his fear of chaos and how he's always preparing for something bad to happen in the physical world at any given time. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Wendy about what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CP/S(B) FM. Wendy is a very rare ENFP type being a visual since her sexual modality is FM. This gives her double masculine Ne-Te (NT Play) which has tremendously helped her with her career. SF popularity also comes easier for those who are visual because they can generate the right appearance to be taken seriously by the tribe and do very well in their career. Wendy did share a story of having imposter syndrome because, on the front end, she has promised her clients this amazing result. However, when she gets home, she would have self-doubt that she can actually deliver on her promise. The way she got around this insecurity is by putting extra effort into her work. However, this is not healthy in the long run and one of the reasons she no longer runs her own business. Wendy talked about being an ENFP and having Si routine problems. When it comes to working out, she prefers to join a group fitness class because she rather has someone tell her what to do rather than be responsible for what to do. She also enjoys being competitive with other women when joining the group fitness classes. Wendy also discussed having 6 kids and having to do the Si; otherwise, their house would just be pure chaos and no one would be able to function properly. Because she and her husband are both self above tribe, she has to take the role of taking care of the tribe since she is a double-decider and her husband is an INTP. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Nathan about what it's like to be an INTP Ti-Si SB/P(C) MF. During this interview, Nathan talked about the fear of tribe hate and being abandoned since he is an IxxP. Since he has double-activated extroverted feeling, he is aware of what the tribe is feeling most of the time which he uses to help him connect with people and prevent his worst fear from happening. Nathan also talked about how being NT consume last has gotten him in trouble at work before and has since been more careful at making sure he consumes. We also talked about how Ti can be illogical and backward rationalize what they like. The good thing about Nathan's specific type is how specific Ti+Si can be at planning what will enhance your life in the long run. Nathan used his ST sleep to plan in detail the right career path for him that will make him money but also help him have a work-life balance so he can spend time and successfully raise a family. We also discussed him being audio kinesthetic and how listening is one of the best ways for him to gather new information and moving also helps him learn so he's always moving around or pacing when talking to people. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to discuss extroverted intuition, introverted sensing, extroverted thinking, and introverted sensing with all the types that have this function stack (INFP, ENFP, ISTJ, and ESTJ). In this interview, we had Natacha (INFP), Annie (ENFP), Cinzia (ENFP jumper), Heather (ESTJ), Nina (ESTJ jumper), and Hannah (ISTJ jumper) share their stories and struggles in regards to the functions they are good at and the ones they have troubles with. One of my favourite takeaways from this interview is how ESTJs will use "objects" to get rid of emotions because feelings are scary. ISTJs will also use "objects" to alleviate negative emotions since they have Si above Fi; however, because they aren't scared of people since they are a double decider, then they won't have problems asking for help from a therapist or friend/family to help them process those feelings. Another interesting take away is that ISTJs and ESTJs have a tendency to have foreboding joy and if they are too happy, they feel like something bad is going to happen right around the corner. Nina for example talked about seeing hedgehogs and think they are so cute and she is overwhelmed with positive emotions; however, she also starts thinking about how the cute hedgehog will die and how bad she will feel if she sees it pass away. With the ENFPs and INFPs, they have Fi above Si regardless of whether it is a demon or saviour, as a result, they feel more comfortable processing the negative emotions. However, because ENFPs and INFPs have Fi above Si, having a steady health routine (healthy eating, exercise, sleep) is the bigger struggle. For INFPs, it seems that they put pressure on themselves to build up that Si routine. For ENFPs, some will need to recruit help to hold them accountable (Ne-Te's) or put pressure on themselves if they have saviour consume and sleep. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Michael about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Fi CS/P(B) MF. Michael talked about being lead SF and how he's always been perceived as popular. Because he's double-activated SF consume, he's obsessed with gathering things in the physical world. Things like money, career, are important to him which might make him seem shallow on the surface. However, Michael is also saviour NF, and deep down inside, he wants all these material things so he can one day take care of his mom, his family, his future kids and leave a legacy behind that made sure everyone he cares about is taken care of. One thing that Michael definitely has trouble with is his Ni. Both from not speaking up enough with other people and also with long-term planning. Michael is also scared of the Ni abstract and used to think that ghosts are real when he was younger as a result of it. Watch this interview here:

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Candice about what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PB/S(C) FF. One of the questions I asked Candice is what it's like to be the rare consume last ESFP having double activated Ni and double activated blast. She said she did notice she has trouble trying new things unless she gets pressure from the tribe. Candice's blast is apparent when she talks about being a serial entrepreneur and having sold a business before and loves starting new ones. She's a doer having saviour ST play and double activated blast. Candice also talks about her double feminine play to double masculine sleep swing. She will be nice and flexible with people but the feeling of resentment starts building up and she ends up blowing up on people. The analogy I used is like taking a can of pop and shaking it until it blows up when someone opens it a little. Candice also talked about having trouble planning with her Ni at the bottom (even if it's double activated) and talks about her fear of ghosts and being alone. Watch this interview here: