User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hi everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ian on what it's like to be an ESTP male PC/S(B) FF (Play (P) = Se+Fe, Consume (C) = Se+Ti, Sleep (S) = Ti+Ni, Blast (B) = Ni+Fe). Ian demonstrated what effortless SF cool guy looks like and how he's just an easy-going guy to talk to. He's obviously a double decider also who's very balanced with self and tribe. He also does the blast last thing where he talks in circles before getting to the point. It seems that he thought he was an NT because inside, he is double masculine NT (Masculine Ti + Masculine Ni). Overall it was a fun interview and good to see more ESTPs get officially typed! Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interesting interview, I got a chance to talk to Regi Daughtry on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Te PB/C(S) MF (Play (P) = Ne+Te, Blast (B) = Si+Te, Consume (C) = Fi+Si, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si). Regi is my type twin because we're the exact same ENFP type so it was interesting to talk to someone that's a decade younger than I am. He has the same life problems that I had when I was his age and he's working on figuring out his life direction at the moment. Which makes sense with his Demon Fi. Regi uses NF quite a bit which is interesting seeing how he has NF demon. His blast was pretty prominent throughout the interview which made it seem like it was definitely his saviour. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Staci on what it's like to be an ENFP female Ne-Fi CP/B(S) FF (Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Blast (B) = Si+Te, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si). One of the biggest takeaways in this interview was how she uses her feminine Te and how it's easier to talk to aggressive M-Te or M-Fe people because when they push at you, it hits your M-Fi which lets you push back. That F-Te makes you tiptoe around people so you don't hurt anyone but the M-De really helps activated that M-Fi. She talked about her job in marketing and doing graphic design and photography which makes sense for someone that's double feminine. Her Te is quite good, especially because it's double activated and as well as her double activated play. This makes her really balanced with self and tribe. Finally, Staci talked about as an ENFP, she's always looking for an escape plan every time she gets involved in anything. Check out the interview here:

Likes Saturnal Snowqueen, awbro liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Amelie on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Te PC/(B) MF (Play (P) = Ne+Te, Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Blast (B) = Te+Si, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si). Amelie talked about having trouble with sleep and rest and having a big crash 6 months down the line after overworking without any breaks. She's also had trouble with her identity as a result of having sleep last and having trouble with processing her feelings and emotions (although she's been working on it as of late so it's improving). We also discussed the effects of practicing SF and being SF cool and how it improves the lives of NT saviours if we just practiced it just a little bit. We also talked about being NF but there's a cut off point where the NF stuff does get a bit crazy and we'll stop at that point. It was a fun interview and confirmed that Amelie definitely has consume over blast. Check out this interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Anissa on what it's like to be an INTJ Ni-Te BP/C(S) MF (Blast (B) = Ni+Te, Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, MF = Masculine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ni, auditory and kinesthetic mode of learning). I think the biggest thing I learned from Anissa was what is ST (sensory facts) play like. It's always confused me but she talked about ST play being a lot of dad jokes and that was an "aha!" moment for me. She talked about using her Ni to plan for her class lessons for the entire year but because it's feminine if things go wrong, she's not attached to the plan and can be more flexible. Because she has double activated ST play, she's very clear when she talks and you definitely understand both the reasons and the facts to support that reason. I learned a lot from interviewing Anissa and even outside her teaching role, she's still able to teach us more about what it's like to be an INTJ with saviour play, info dominant, sleep last, feminine te, and dealing with chaos. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Jonathan on what it's like to be an ESTJ Te-Si BP/B(C) MF (Blast (B) = Te+Si, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, Consume (C) = Ne+Fi MF = Masculine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ne, Auditory and Kinesthetic mode of learning). The interview with Jonathan was really interesting because I think he's been slightly mistyped and he's really Te-Ne. He's quite chaotic and his play is really good. We had a lot of people talk since ExxJs love people talk and he talked about his Fi, his double masculine SF sleep which was really entertaining. This was an enjoyable interview, especially since ExxJ interviews are hard to come by! Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Natacha on what it's like to be an INFP Fi-Ne CP/S(B) MM (Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, Blast (B) = Si+Te, MM = Kinesthetic Audio with Masculine Si, Feminine Ne, Masculine Te, Feminine Fi). Some of the things I learned from this interview include being flexible with your values with feminine Fi. She still has her value system but she's willing to listen to the tribe and see if she can take in a different value. I also saw her balance with control and chaos as a long observer (balanced with Ne and Si). Natacha talked about problems with consistency as a result of demon Si. Despite Natacha being an IxxP, because she has play saviour, her tribe hate problems and tidal waves are nowhere near as bad as other IxxPs. At the same time, tribe hate is still her biggest problem and thinks that IxxPs would benefit starting their own tribe and having people join their tribe if they can't find their place in the world. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello fellow ENFPs! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Peter on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) MF (Consume (C) = Ne+Fi, Sleep (S) = Fi+Si, Play (P) = Ne+Te, Blast (B) = Si+Te, MF = Audio Kinesthetic with Masculine Si, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Feminine Ne). Some of my big takeaways from interviewing Peter include learning best through listening and writing at the same time which uses both audio and kinesthetic for him. I learned how he uses sleep to control his schedule. For example, the schedules slacking off time in his schedule which gives him the peace of mind to slack off. He also talks about the problems with over-consuming and not blasting as if he's on drugs. And finally, it's cool to see what double masculine sleep Fi+Si looks like when Peter demonstrated it during our interview. Check out the interview here:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Alexander on what it's like to be an INFJ Ni-Ti SC/P(B) FF (Blast (B) = Ni+Fe, Play (P) = Fe+Se, Consume (C) = Ti+Se, Sleep (S) = Ni+Ti, FF = Femininee Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Ti, Masculine Ni, tester and visual learning style). During this conversation, Alexander talked about what his double masculine Ni+Ti swing is like and how it catches people off-guard. He also talked about his IxxJ box and what his Ni is focusing on. Alexander talked about being the weird INFJ that has double activated Se which helps him deals with incoming chaos. Finally, we talked a lot about setting boundaries thanks to his lead sleep (Ni+Ti) animal. Check out this interview here:

Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Ikraam on what it's like to be an ESFP Se-Te PC/B(S) FF (Play (P) = Te+Se, Consume (C) = Fi+Se, Blast (B) = Ni+Te, Sleep (S) = Ni+Fi, FF = Feminine Se, Feminine Te, Masculine Fi, Masculine Ni, tester and visual mode of learning). Ikraam really showed what ExxP chaos is like in this interview having things problems happening live during the interview. She talked about the fear of the unknown coming from the 4th function Ni and having problems with boundaries and planning for the future with sleep last. She also talked about setting boundaries before it gets to the point where she no longer likes someone which I think is really good for saving relationships. It was a fun interview and great to learn more what a jumper sleep last ESFP is like. Watch the interview here: