• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fi vs Fe

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
if we are using mbti as the main tool in the analysis of individuals without taking into account evolutionary, socio-economic, parenting, psychological / psychiatric factors ,ect.
Perhaps you would be right in which the tested subject would be a 5-year-old child.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Come on guys, just read the Jung description posted on above if you can get it.
My only significant A here is that Fe and Fi are somewhat correlated, which means that high Fi user tends to have some Fe and high Fe user tends to have some Fi characteristic. FPs not having Fe and FJs not having Fi is kind of a lie, it can happen like in me but usually it doenst.

And tbh, bringing and picking up an opportunity an anti-left and anti-colectivism propaganda to this topic? Come on..

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Come on guys, just read the Jung description posted on above if you can get it.
My only significant A here is that Fe and Fi are somewhat correlated, which means that high Fi user tends to have some Fe and high Fe user tends to have some Fi characteristic. FPs not having Fe and FJs not having Fi is kind of a lie, it can happen like in me but usually it doenst.

And tbh, bringing and picking up an opportunity an anti-left and anti-colectivism propaganda to this topic? Come on..

Hey man , I'm from sudamerica here there are many retrograde minds but you are right ... crazy times.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
When you interact with people what do you value?

Fe - attitude, principle ENFJ ESFJ INFJ ISFJ ENTP ESTP INTP ISTP
Fi - feelings, values ENTJ ESTJ INTJ ISTJ ENFP ESFP INFP ISFP

End of story.

When your Fi is valued it is all about me i.e. expression of my personality - authenticate. You are what you feel.
When your Fe is valued it is all about others i.e. want to copy someone else personality in order to fit in the group.

Jaguar

If you're one type of goofball, you can only think of yourself.
If you're another type of goofball, you can only think of others.

Synthesis.