User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Exhausting.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes 1487610420 liked this post

MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    9w8

Thank you @Forever
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

People either love me or hate me.

I leave no one indifferent.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I don’t why they like me so much, but I seem to attract them. I genuinely don’t know why.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

Permabanned

Toxic. They bring out the psychopath in me.
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

MBTI
    IIII
    Enneagram
    555 sp

Either we get along, or we don't. There has miraculously never been a middle ground irl.
    Then again, I think I mostly met those unhealthy / immature ones who like flaunting their ego and intelligence.

For some odd reason, they generally like me and I struggle to peel them off.
    The most ironic part is that the methods I used to rebuff them usually ends up making them latch onto me even more.
    This really, really irritates me.

At worst, they are chaotic, needlessly argumentative, pushy, and arrogant.
    At best, they are loyal, jovial, energetically dynamic, and discerning.
    Whatever it is, I am definitely always initially wary of them. Better safe than sorry.
    S K Y K I N G
    I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
    Likes I, Tonya, Yuu liked this post

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

My relationship with ENTPs (as far as I'm concerned) have been quite good, and I always get along with other ENTPs too

Honestly, who couldn't get along with us? I'm sure even those who think they don't can't help but find this type cool
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking
    Likes Ene liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    731 sp

They tend to trust me. They out talk me, and before I get a word out I just nod because of telepathy. We can get attracted to each other way too fast, mostly because we share similar teasing games and accepting of habbits. I have a tendency to flip my words subconsciously when I'm trying to say how I feel... They seem to do something similar and the chemistry begins. (They flirt so much I'd just pretend I didn't like it, but really they knew how much I f*ken loved them for being such an assh*le in the best way possible. Dear god, I am so f*ked up). I for one relate to them, and because so I see my stregnths and weaknesses in them. I also hate certain things in myself that make me despise ENTPs. Sometimes, when I see them I shake my head in dissapointment of what I consider weakness in myself for their conclusions and behavior.

When I was less developed I used to seek out the ENTP traits not knowing they were ENTP... I just wanted to be around them and soak up their opinions on anything and everything...that had been distorted by my ESFJ mother, and overall cultural thoughts. They really didn't know why I liked them so much, many logical brain orgasms and satisfaction being around them.

Even with all the fun, I felt guilty and empty inside because it wasn't meaningful... leaving me for wanting more. Maybe if I wasn't so emotionally vulnerable and overall a complete f*ck up needing confirmation and reassurance, we'd be pretty compatible. Eh, I have lots of mommy and daddy issues, highly increasing my sensitivity. We ain't gonna be crossing each other's paths too often for my sake.

All in all: We both are short tempered and really just have a hard time staying mad at each other.

Promise me. From here on out, never again waste new tears on the past.
    ~Along With the Gods

Pansexual Primadonna ThoughtBubbles's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

They tend to be drawn to me. I've even joked they've been following me around this past year because I've gotten several in my life. I think the ladies relate to me because there are so few of their own type that are female. I'm their cousin type as an ENFP I suppose. I've had a couple female ones tell me I was like their twin... and while I loved each dearly, I didn't personally feel that similar to them in personality lol (so reciprocated love, but not reciprocated feelings of being similar). I think I can keep up with them mentally and our humor can be similar... But I'm such a sensitive little snowflake lol. I don't see how they relate to me with my ooey gooey feely goodness.

I feel like lately I tend to get a lot of friend/mentor crushes on them too. I do have a crush on one: I am rabid about Contrapoints. I fangirl over her and her YouTube channel and by golly is she ever an ENTP if I've ever seen one!

I think the ENTP male ones are fun to watch. Like I played tabletop gaming with a much older one that would obsessively neg his wife and it was like really adorable to watch him bait her for attention.

I really tend to dislike the womanizing ones that are more "pretty boy". But the nerdy males are so much fun!

I also have an ENTP enby friend who I totally have a friendship crush on. I moved away before I got the chance to get close to them BUT I SWEAR TO GOD WE WOULD'VE BEEN BESTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!