• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you feel about your relationships with ENTPs?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have the gift of annoying them... I have never been close to one. ;)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
They are a lot of fun. I usually get along well withl them...until I've had enough of them being bossy and overbearing "devil's advocate" ( ie being contrary for the sake of being contrary) then I need a break but it's never been enough to end a friendship.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Erm, ENTPs that aren't 7w8s are actually ok. The 7w8 ones which are the majority sure love trolling and they love making people feel uncomfortable.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've had very mixed experiences in the past, I get along better with INTPs.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They usually end up putting their feelings to my care for some reason that I am not able to identify. I have seen this in 3 ENTP's that I have known. One is a close friend, the other is a friendo, the last one was something a bit more than friends with benefits.

We have our ups and downs.

Connoisseur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp
I really appreciate them, they can shake your world view by playing devil's advocate real quick if that's needed.
They also have a distinct type of charisma about them.
I've also met some that annoy the :hi: out of me, by trying to push on my buttons and that of others. Once they achieve a lucky strike of manipulative behavior, bye bye this specific ENTP.
It's like "okay, I get it, these social boundaries can be pushed, but they exist so that people can have a respectful relationship and you show respect by upholding these".
When their trolling is fun or beneficial, I join in immediately, but when it's not... time to find a more mature ENTP.
The more I focus on my Fi, the less I like those immature ones.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I haven't been on here in forever because I busy and sort of forgot about it. Then I decided to come back but forgot my password and had to reset it, what a mess. haha...anyhow, it's so cool that the first updated thread I saw was THIS one, because I really enjoyed this thread the first time around.

[MENTION=39728]Connoisseur[/MENTION] I think you hit the nail on the head when you said the word "mature." I believe that emotional maturity and mental stability are crucial to any type. I have been close to a mature ENTP for well over a year now and I have to say that we've only had a couple of arguments (okay three) but most of the time we are very compatible and truly enjoy each other's company.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sexually or rather intimately; I either want to fuck them until their eyes roll backwards or to slit their throats. They are the only type that I have no "in-between".

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Online at least I've gotten along with ENTPs? I don't know many irl, and the few I did I didn't really have much interaction with. I'm a bit stiff and not really outwardly engaging/interesting, even for an INTP, so they aren't really drawn to me. My roommate might be an ENTP (either 3w4 or 7w6 so/sp, and if not ENTP ENFJ) and I seem to get along with him to some degree, but still a very superficial relationship.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
How do you feel about your relationships with ENTPs?

They're pleased to annoy me that just make me want to fucking kick them in the ass.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I actually don't have any ENTP buddies. so not sure.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Sounds good. They usually act like I took a big shit on their fun... :peepwall::rotfl:

I have the same effect on them. I am good at what my husband calls "Bear swatting" them.

He saw a documentary about how standing on two legs is rude in bear culture. So most attacks on people are not meant to be lethal, just saying " hey guy, that's rude, stoppit."

I'll put up with their bullshit for as long as I feel and when they get out of hand will make one pointed comment that to me is just saying " hey guy, don't be rude." but seems to shatter them into a million pieces.

Fortunately, the ones I know have thick enough skin that they laugh it off while clearly getting the message.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When they're not relentless trolls, I like them. But usually they lose interest in me pretty quickly.