• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I dont know what to do regarding this ISTJ I like

Voican

MBTI Type
INFJ
well I met this girl a lil more than a week ago, and I know for a fact she's an ISTJ (I've been talking to her about psychology-related topics and stuff cuz she majored in it and everything)

and I, being an INFJ, have lots of trouble talking to her lately, I mean we text everyday for the past week or more, and the conversation starts when we wake up, and lasts up throughout the day till we go to sleep ALMOST everyday.. she texts first aswell and everything and we agreed that we wont play games because neither of us like or need that, with absolutely ZERO ego and all..

I've told her that Im starting to like her, and even asked her out, she said yes but we didn't set a proper date due to her studies and ability to go out only on weekends..

I know she's the light-headed type , the one who needs time and absolutely no pressure regarding the subject of dating ;etc,

Why the hell do I feel bad about telling her I think about her, or want to see her already so f***** much? I'm really a lot colder and even ICE-COLD I'd say to ppl, but she just brought these things out of me, Cant stop thinking about her I feel like I just ache to see her already.. But then again, she didn't even tell me when does she want to meet and go out..

how can I handle all this situation, I dont wanna push and pressure her and make her distant, LATELY, and more specifically after I talked to her about how I feel and what I really want, we're started talking about the more daily-routine and mundane things and topics, about what happened to either of us today, who we talked to what we did, and all these kind of things, I'm afraid it'll bore her to death before we get a chance to even go out see each other and be together a bit, I need it ASAP cuz Im a person who feels and finds connecting and bonding to ppl a lot easier when in person, face to face

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Since she texts you first, there's a good chance you're not boring her. Take it slow and set a date, but don't push.

Voican

MBTI Type
INFJ
Since she texts you first, there's a good chance you're not boring her. Take it slow and set a date, but don't push.

its fine conversation-wise, but I need more than that, something beyond just constant texting obviously u know..
I know that the ISTJ (and also TAURUS) type cant stand being stressed and pushed into making decisions and taking action but.. I feel like these 8-9 days of texting made me realize we just need to meet up because right now texting doesnt benefit me, AT ALL..

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
its fine conversation-wise, but I need more than that, something beyond just constant texting obviously u know..
I know that the ISTJ (and also TAURUS) type cant stand being stressed and pushed into making decisions and taking action but.. I feel like these 8-9 days of texting made me realize we just need to meet up because right now texting doesnt benefit me, AT ALL..

Would you mind elaborating?

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My husband is an ISTJ and a Taurus. (I’m an ENFP and a Leo.)

My advice would be to just take it slow. Build connection. And build trust. Don’t reveal your feelings too quickly. I know that NFs have a tendency to fall hard and fast when there’s connection, but refrain from doing so. Take time to develop something substantial and stable and intimate. Let her warm-up to you.

Be friends for a few months before making a move.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Or you could just ask her to hang out.

You've nothing to lose, and she will respect you more for telling her what you want.

I find that by asking people for what I want, including in the sphere of romance, I more often end up getting what I want.