User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    NE None

If you want you can still hand me the advice! I can pluck The stuff i can use out of it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

[QUOTE=Betty Blue;2949034]Just some basic self acceptance. Knowing that the bad stuff is in the past and you have learned from it. Guilt is ok if it's helpful i.e providing the information which may aid changing that behaviour. But it's absolutely useless once you have advanced beyond that. I try not to feel guilty about past things anymore because I know I am not doing those things and have learned and developed myself since then. The past is a foreign country, we learned all we can and don't go there any more. Try to focus on the future, what will I aim to do differently, how will this affect my life and those around me-positive visualisation. The funny thing is that while ENFP's are needy they often feel suffocated by others if they are too needy.

As an ENFP you will bounce back, it's one of our enviable traits.
    i also agree that traveling would be good, I find when I travel I am able to get perspective regarding my emotions about a person. I also find while I'm emersed in the relationship I can see nothing but the intensity of my feelings for the person. But if I Give my self a little time and space then I can really see how I feel about the person without the rose colored glasses on. Usually it's the thing that people find intoxicating, how I make them feel about themselves while wearing said glasses, it's also what makes them sad when I take them off and they become less glittery to me .
    I like a lot of communication and for my partner to be engaged in the relationship in a very emotionally intimate way but agree with Betty blue as a enfp I can't tolerate neediness from others.
    "I have spoken."

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

Work on yourself so you don't end up suffocating the next one.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by floxysify View Post
    If you want you can still hand me the advice! I can pluck The stuff i can use out of it!
    Take a long walk along a beach at dawn, new beginnings. Theres a whole world out there beyond the horizon, don't limit yourself to the little prison you have built inside your mind.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"