First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    It’s been working fine for six years. It’s probably easier for me to deal with because I’m used to emotional people constantly screaming. I just tune it out.

Actually, I hate loudness more than anyone. Not only does it make one look foolish but my hearing range is well above most human’s. High oit hed freaquencies actually hurt.

INFJ are usually calm people and then boom. The screaming wrath hell is upon you! But for INFJ this is only temporally state...
    I know one INFJ girl (100% certain) and she is remarkable person.
    Yeah, this is why I say for ENTJ is better calm or cold types or another ENTJ.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post

INFJ are usually calm people and then boom. The screaming wrath hell is upon you! But for INFJ this is only temporally state...

Yeah, this is why I say for ENTJ is better calm or cold types or another ENTJ.
    Yeah that explains my husband pretty well.
    It can be ...difficult to deal with because when he’s angry the traits that he says he loves re suddanly insults. As you said it’s temporary but it’s difficult to know which he really thinks.

I don’t get along well with most ither ENTJ’s I’ve met-SO much posturing. As I explain the ENTJ stereotype can be flattering to some. Rather than develop thier own personality they just double down on that stereotype- no progression, no working out flaws, just memes about being assholess and world domination.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Yeah that explains my husband pretty well.
    It can be ...difficult to deal with because when he’s angry the traits that he says he loves re suddanly insults. As you said it’s temporary but it’s difficult to know which he really thinks.

I don’t get along well with most ither ENTJ’s I’ve met-SO much posturing. As I explain the ENTJ stereotype can be flattering to some. Rather than develop thier own personality they just double down on that stereotype- no progression, no working out flaws, just memes about being assholess and world domination.
    INFJs love perfection and that's all I will say. Also I think he is worry a lot...

How cannot Te-Ni be progressive? Maybe they are less introspective then INTJ but I don't think they are not willing to improve themselves so this is another stupid accusation. ENTJ are first friend who will come to you when you get in trouble. And by the way, all T doms are marked as "assholes". I am "asshole" also but only for people who cannot handle the truth.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

INFJs love perfection and that's all I will say. Also I think he is worry a lot...

How cannot Te-Ni be progressive? Maybe they are less introspective then INTJ but I don't think they are not willing to improve themselves so this is another stupid accusation. ENTJ are first friend who will come to you when you get in trouble. And by the way, all T doms are marked as "assholes". I am "asshole" also but only for people who cannot handle the truth.
    Not all ENTJ -or any type- are the same. Not wanting to improve themselves is more about them as an individual than thier type.
    Most of these kinds of people are on the ENTJ sub-forum of another ...forum. Thry aren’t difficult to figure out. These people care too much about what the ither ENTJ’s think of them so the constantly try to posture/out posture each other, afraid that if they express anything other than the ENTJ stereotypes the others may question thier type and that terrifies them. I know that the people there do not accept me as one of them and Thank God.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Not all ENTJ -or any type- are the same. Not wanting to improve themselves is more about them as an individual than thier type.
    Most of these kinds of people are on the ENTJ sub-forum of another ...forum. Thry aren’t difficult to figure out. These people care too much about what the ither ENTJ’s think of them so the constantly try to posture/out posture each other, afraid that if they express anything other than the ENTJ stereotypes the others may question thier type and that terrifies them. I know that the people there do not accept me as one of them and Thank God.
    But this(bold) is not inf Fi but Fe.

Te-Fi moves person naturaly to improvement.
    ===Logical Crusader===

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

But this(bold) is not inf Fi but Fe.

Te-Fi moves person naturaly to improvement.
    I’m talking about people not functions.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

I’m talking about people not functions.
    I am talking about people too.

These people care too much about what the ither ENTJ’s think of them
    This is Fe not inf Fi. Mistyped.
    ===Logical Crusader===

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I am talking about people too.

This is Fe not inf Fi. Mistyped.
    People are not their functions. They have an entire life time of experiences and relationships which inform thier personality and behavior.
    Functions don’t mean much in the face of learned behavior or complexes.

Mostly they are just insecure; terrified someone might relaize they are not as “ badass” as the stereotype dictates. I do suspect a few ARE INTJ though.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

People are not their functions. They have an entire life time of experiences and relationships which inform thier personality and behavior.
    Functions don’t mean much in the face of learned behavior or complexes.

Mostly they are just insecure; terrified someone might relaize they are not as “ badass” as the stereotype dictates. I do suspect a few ARE INTJ though.

No. People are functions. "insecure" this is functions , "terrifying" also function , "complexes" also function , "swing by past" -> S type and so on.
    And if they are not mistyped (which more probably is possible) there is only two way: healthy type and unhealthy type.

Do you realize what is look like when you have inf or ter Se with Te?
    You must plan even when you are going to WC! (I hate it. )
    You don't know where are you in the room sometimes. (Poor perception... )
    You don't care too much about your look but you will learn slowly or not...
    You probably have a lot of health issues and you don't cere about it, ironically
    You are hard to be understood and Sensors accuse you even when you do nothing so you develop desire to punch them all so they have a reason eticate you as evil...

===Logical Crusader===

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

No. People are functions. "insecure" this is functions , "terrifying" also function , "complexes" also function , "swing by past" -> S type and so on.
    And if they are not mistyped (which more probably is possible) there is only two way: healthy type and unhealthy type.

Do you realize what is look like when you have inf or ter Se with Te?
    You must plan even when you are going to WC! (I hate it. )
    You don't know where are you in the room sometimes. (Poor perception... )
    You don't care too much about your look but you will learn slowly or not...
    You probably have a lot of health issues and you don't cere about it, ironically
    You are hard to be understood and Sensors accuse you even when you do nothing so you develop desire to punch them all so they have a reason eticate you as evil...

I feel quite misunderstood by censors and no I have no desire to punch them. I cannot control my emotions ( that’s a myth) by I can control how I react - or do not react to those emotions- just as every one of us can choose to work on our flaws.
    Our personalities are not set in stone we can improve ourselves for the better.

Blaming our functions is a crutch, an excuse and I chose not to be a victim.