• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Considerate Are You?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a consideration ninja.

I considerate the shit out of everyone, but without letting them know I do.

...Seriously, I am capable of opening a door and when someone wants to go through, instead of letting them go through first and smile, I'd literally pretend to have forgotten something, allow them time to go through the door and turn around without going through the door myself.

Next level ninja consideration stuff.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Am not the greatest at it.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When it comes to cashiering, I am extremely considerate almost to the point they either feel flattered or upset that they feel babied.

Did you want whip with that?
Oh this is what you meant right?
Hey, don’t worry I understand how [activity] stressful is.

In general interactions:
Is there something wrong?
*hugs without telling*
This celebrity looks like you (not the other way around)

*gets hurt and says nothing*
*when someone is gossiping about someone close by, I am mostly silent*

*sees that person isn’t aware enough with surroundings, decides to go extra mile*

It’s a shame that a lot of online dynamics, you can’t really show kindness especially if you’ve been through a heated discussion with one another.

You can say sorry. But sorry in text is not really fulfilling.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

And if you try to overdo it, it becomes creepy, unless you're an ENFP, then you'll get away with it. :D

rav3n

When it comes to loved ones, a little too considerate and accommodating since I anticipate their needs. A lot of times they don't even realise its happening beyond smooth sailing in their lives.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Probably not very

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This has been a trial and error thing with me over the course of relationships. Long distance relationships were typically moderate in how considerate I would be. I think it was a fairly healthy balance of laying down the law, and also making exceptions at times. Communication has to be pretty on point in those situations though.
After a string of lengthy long distance, the two nearby ones were.. ridiculous lol. I was a push-over, puppydog. I was so hyper-accomodating that I couldn't even see the lengths I was going to and what I would allow or agree with. Bad news all around.

I find that I've leveled out a lot between those relationships and my current relationship. I've regained much of that healthy balance, but do try to be considerate of things that promote a more cohesive interaction for our future. I just refuse to be "doormat"ed, and refuse to let him be "doormat"ed by me.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Considerate enough.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am very considerate, in a literal sense. By this I mean that I generally do consider the effects of my actions on others. I consider what their needs and wishes are, to the extent that I can discern them. If appropriate, I will even ask, and then fold in what they tell me. This doesn't mean, however, that I always act the way they would want. I just make sure I include that information when deciding what to do.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Consideration tends to overwhelm me and require more energy than I can usually muster, I'm pretty selfish like that.

Not something to be proud of though and I'm attempting to change that habit, but it's extremely draining.

When it comes to cashiering, I am extremely considerate almost to the point they either feel flattered or upset that they feel babied.

Did you want whip with that?
Oh this is what you meant right?
Hey, don’t worry I understand how [activity] stressful is.

In general interactions:
Is there something wrong?
*hugs without telling*
This celebrity looks like you (not the other way around)

*gets hurt and says nothing*
*when someone is gossiping about someone close by, I am mostly silent*

*sees that person isn’t aware enough with surroundings, decides to go extra mile*

It’s a shame that a lot of online dynamics, you can’t really show kindness especially if you’ve been through a heated discussion with one another.

I'm also a cashier, though I hate it a lot of the time, mainly due to the area and the people though; a lot of misery around.

I'm fairly good at understanding the stress of others and I'm empathetic to that, but I'm not great at the rest. Might be due to the fact that help is taken as an insult unless asked for and interest in others is seen as nosiness or prying. This is not a very wealthy area and I think a lot of people are just cynical and beaten down by their lives, although many have more than enough power to help themselves they just choose not to because it might take effort.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Fairly considerate really. I have no problem at times being short with strangers irl, like Im not effusive irl by far, but Im generally polite and I dont go out of my way to be inconsiderate. I usually try to treat people with just, respect. If they need something from me, I have no problem helping someone and honestly- I always try to appreciate others for what and who they are- and just- that requires that I care. Which requires at the very least- decency.

I try to make the world a better place. A place people want to be. And that generally imo requires compassion, courtesy, and understanding.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
I'm very considerate with everyone until I see they're fucking with me or trying to exploit me.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty considerate until I am offended. :)

If I'm offended, I will bluster a bit (not necessarily at the person), then calm down, then be normal again.
But I have to bluster out loud. That is a requirement.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I look at myself as considerate person but in reality I don't think about it. I just don't pay attention on emotions when I speak to some person.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I look at myself as considerate person but in reality I don't think about it. I just don't pay attention on emotions when I speak to some person.

That’s how I am. I only realize that I have put someone out after the fact and then I feel bad.
But my decisiveness is - apparently- why people like me. Everyone usually relies on me to make quick decision.

When I am notified of other people’s wishes, I do my best to make everyone happy....for a few minutes, until I remember it’s highly impractical and just do think is best.

So I guess the short answer is; no.

Unless it is something simple. Like going out fir coffee or food. I ALWAYS bring enough to share.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am considerate to a fault.

I like my world to be whole and unbroken.

A good example is work dynamics. I will end up doing twice the amount of work if required to keep things in order, on the backs of other peoples failures.

My only regret is there not being more of me around.

I will consider and consider and consider some more. But apparantly I just often fail to take appropiate measures.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I spent a lot of my youth sort of obliviously existing within this cloud shield of self absorption wherein I was inconsiderate without those intentions and therefore thinking that that was like the get out of jail free card. I didn't mean it, so your response is not my concern.

Now, I attempt to marry as best as I can with being true to what I am feeling, but not necessarily wielding it like a rabid rabbit rupturing rutabagas.