• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What does he mean? ISFP Dating?

blob

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
i think each individual is different :)

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idk, but he smart. He's right most of the time. Yes, we're dating.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...What specifically are we talking about isfp dating? :huh:

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. No. No. There will be no dating ISFP's on this forum.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lonely_kitty.jpg

That's ok...we'll find someone out in the cold, scary world :cry:

:laugh:

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...What specifically are we talking about isfp dating? :huh:

What do ISFPs mean? I guess understanding their behavior? Why did he do that? Why did he say that?

Hm, I'm give it a brief go at it.

They say what they mean and mean what they say or try not to say anything at all. The rather others say what they mean as well. More than likely repect what's important to you, given that ur chill with what they value even if its a different view point. Which leads to... If something really bothers ya, they're gonna leave it at bay cuz they're not intrusive. If someone crosses this line and disregards what bothers thee ISFP, that's rlly f***** up.
Isfp prefer making their moves confidently. Not necessarily go-getters in the dating world. If they're uncertain about something, not gonna do it. Makes them secure sound individuals, even if decision making is not their cup of tea. Great in the dating realm, cuz when they know they really like you or chose you, there's no second guessing. Yeah, they do like closure, and more so a full understanding of something. So if you really care about them, explain and explain more about their questions so they can get a full picture of something. Never ever call them annoying for a lack of patience and brainstorming.