• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP's who have dated INFJ'S what was it like?

Starry

" I'm asking you to start from a place of sobriety. Everything's the same...you behave the same...you work towards the same goals... the only difference is you are to no longer pre-judge what is good and what is bad. What is success and what is failure. You are going to release the magical outcome...so you can enjoy the journey. So you can exist in reality sober (fully awake)...you will take what happens to you in reality...and then apply the e7 positivity, gratitude...and magic."
you know this gonna kick my ass right here

dude...I need to go back in there myself and be reminded again of the wisdom (I don't remember writing that in these moments but I can see that my talk and walk are out of alignment haha).

I know you will kick ass - there is no doubt. And you kicking ass will make so many things right in my universe.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION] I hope you don't mind me calling you to this thread and as goes without saying there's no obligation to answer this personal question... I'm just looking one person that is in an equal partnership with an ENFP...where that ENFP brings more to the table than being a fucking trophy or brat or both. You will have to forgive me in that it has been a while since I've read posts regarding your SO...but you seem like such a reasonable, evolved, down to earth soul...I can't imagine you starting a relationship with a "child adoption". Does your partner give as much as she takes? I'm hoping for yin/yang...not yin/custody agreement.
I dont see ENFP weakness as "child"...its a weakness. So much other strengths why focus on a small aspect and put blinders on so thats all you see. No custody agreement...its a yin/yang with freedom for both on the side to top it off. We both do our own thing while we work together in toward life. I enjoy it very much so.

Starry

I dont see ENFP weakness as "child"...its a weakness. So much other strengths why focus on a small aspect and put blinders on so thats all you see. No custody agreement...its a yin/yang with freedom for both on the side to top it off. We both do our own thing while we work together in toward life. I enjoy it very much so.

Thanks Poki. :wubbie: This just made my day.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
^^cracking up at "Oh no Heidi no" [MENTION=33711]Abcdenfp[/MENTION] While the OP and article mention both INFJs and INTJs... You only appear to ask about INFJs so I wasn't sure what information you were truly wanting. All J types have a wider range of type expression if that makes sense with the INFJ being no exception. I would personally join a Nunnery before dating an INFJ that had strong social variant stuff going
i understand your stance on this better now thank you

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Doesn't she identify as ENFP? I think she may be mistyped. I do like a fair amount of her articles. Maybe ENFJ?

She plagiarizes a lot of stuff so most of what you are liking probably came from somewhere else.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
What happened? (I'm trying to figure out how you learn what takes me 5 years...in 5 weeks... :wink:
lol well I would say learn-ing. just sort of from observing them, in action here in typology and then having time to reflect on my actual interactions in real life. I agree with the "thinking for others" and also the need to be the "authority" on something, I accept I don't know it all and that's the beauty of life, there is so much we don't know and shouldn't assume to know. I could just see how it would feel like a parent/ child relationship ( you had said that somewhere of course I can't find it now) just really understanding why you had an immediate, NOPE response to it :wink:

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
According to David Keirsey, INFJ and ENTP are supposed to be a match made in heaven so to speak. They are like yin and yang, their polar energies are somehow linked in a complementary way thanks to their shared preference for intuition (although they are of different attitudes). INFJs will likely find the ENTP to be an amusing and fun conversationalist. ENTPs can brighten the INFJ’s mood and help them to see the silver lining in any disappointment they face. INFJs can sometimes get caught up in a very narrow gloom and doom mindset and ENTPs are good at shifting perspectives and illuminating different vantage points for the INFJ to consider.

ENTPs tend to have an aversion to commitments be it to a relationship or anything else. INFJs are serious about their relationships and they dislike flaky fickle people who pose a flight risk. But if they see potential in their ENTP mate they will likely be patient and wait for them to come around while doing everything in their power to ensure their devotion such as thoughtful gestures and favors. INFJs enjoy the enthusiasm and energy they get from ENTPs and the lack of judgmental-ness they display.

Relationship Problems – Like all relationships, problems are bound to arise that threaten the love and bliss. ENTP’s with their flirtatious nature and ability to interact with all kinds of people may run the risk of triggering jealousy in their INFJ partners. ENTPs can wax hot and cold much like the INFJ does but for slightly different reasons. They may alternate between periods of engagement and intimacy and periods of emotional distance and inaccessibility. INFJs may have an issue with ENTP’s being messy and disorderly but the ENTP will disapprove of anyone interfering with their mess.

This was taken from a post by astroligion. There are more articles about the Myers Briggs and astrology there.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an ENFP male and I'm also kinda curious about INFJs girls (and INTJs) to see what all the fuss is about. It's undeniable sometimes there's a certain allure to their vibe for me (INFJs; I don't know if I ever met a INTJ female).

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I met INTJ women, INFJs, INFPs, ENTJs, but I don't meet ENFP women as often as I'd like to.
My last meeting with an ENFP was really odd.
We were sitting around a table on a restaurant, and she seemed to race to sit besides me. She even gave that "You lost, bitch" stare to the friend who was intending to have that seat. Throughout the discussion, she shined with her imagination, her spirit of inquiry, and she seemed to ask all the right questions. At a certain point, she started to hug me, which blew away people who must have been thinking "Is she doing that to HIM? He's going to put her back in her place in 3, 2, 1...", but I didn't. Oddly, it didn't seem so forced, or uncomfortable. It seemed rather, natural...Then she did this: she started playing with my face and trying to tickle me at the awe of everyone there while saying "Tell meee, teelll meeee". She went into a full child. **sigh**
It didn't feel awkward. It felt bizarrely nice, but I had to stop it, or the next thing would have been her removing my clothes, because, frankly, she didn't seem to care what the others think, nor I ever do, but that was supposed to be a business meeting for fuck's sake. *Laughs*

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I'm an ENFP male and I'm also kinda curious about INFJs girls (and INTJs) to see what all the fuss is about. It's undeniable sometimes there's a certain allure to their vibe for me (INFJs; I don't know if I ever met a INTJ female).
I am also pretty sure I've never met an INTJ in person. I tend to meet a lot of Extroverts and Sensors I think it's an island thing.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I met INTJ women, INFJs, INFPs, ENTJs, but I don't meet ENFP women as often as I'd like to. My last meeting with an ENFP was really odd. We were sitting around a table on a restaurant, and she seemed to race to sit besides me. She even gave that "You lost, bitch" stare to the friend who was intending to have that seat. Throughout the discussion, she shined with her imagination, her spirit of inquiry, and she seemed to ask all the right questions. At a certain point, she started to hug me, which blew away people who must have been thinking "Is she doing that to HIM? He's going to put her back in her place in 3, 2, 1...", but I didn't. Oddly, it didn't seem so forced, or uncomfortable. It seemed rather, natural...Then she did this: she started playing with my face and trying to tickle me at the awe of everyone there while saying "Tell meee, teelll meeee". She went into a full child. **sigh** It didn't feel awkward. It felt bizarrely nice, but I had to stop it, or the next thing would have been her removing my clothes, because, frankly, she didn't seem to care what the others think, nor I ever do, but that was supposed to be a business meeting for fuck's sake. *Laughs*
lol I guess that was the ohhhh Candi response which [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] was referring to in previous post. No sense of another's personal space has been a problem for me the first time my ISFJ chef came in he would jump every time I touched him but I can't help it, if I'm talking to you I have an impulse to touch your arm, or shoulder, I try to control it but if I get animated discussing a certain subject I will hit you Elaine style from Seinfeld. we laughed the other day because he said he's immune to me and my random hugs and burst of "I love you guys" with bouncing ( in a kitchen mind you, with knives) :doh:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
No sense of another's personal space has been a problem for me the first time my ISFJ chef came in he would jump every time I touched him but I can't help it, if I'm talking to you I have an impulse to touch your arm, or shoulder, I try to control it but if I get animated discussing a certain subject I will hit you Elaine style from Seinfeld. we laughed the other day because he said he's immune to me and my random hugs and burst of "I love you guys" with bouncing ( in a kitchen mind you, with knives) :Doh:

All that energy inside? I'd ask everyone to get out and make love to you in the kitchen. "Apologize to the customers and tell them we're making some, hum, renovations in the kitchen. It might take long. Very. Long."

Come to think of it, only both an ENFP and an XNTJ who have no sense of privileged space can pull that scene off with such a vortex of emotions included.

The kitchen might need true renovations the next day.

Otherwise, it strikes me that my encounter with that ENFP woman left residuals of very positive energy. Though no one could dare ask me why I left her do what she did, their body language did, but, you know, who gives a fuck? That look on their faces was amusing.

One of the thoughts that crossed my mind as I'm smiling during that moment is how we humans are biased, or at least, to an extent. We do preserve our core containing our principles and ethics and social dynamics and how we think we treat others and how we should be treated and look at problems from a lens of toned down subjective impartiality , but no honest person can deny that we can favor someone on someone else. Which is something people aren't willing to admit.

It's not the INTJ sitting with a woman, and gazing into her eyes as he's asking himself "it evades me. Why do I like you so much?", as he's collecting data, delving into analysis,and constructing theories. It's the INTJ facing the facts.