• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

girls which mbti type do you like most sexualy?

which mbti type do you like most sexualy?

• Total voters

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Im guessing types with External Sensing as dominant or auxiliary are most sexy. If we remove emotion and thought from the equation, these types come into their own. The face they present is concerned with the physical, the here and now. So ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, ESFP. This probably applies to both sexes.
My personal preference, sexually, is probably ISTP or ESTP. Lets keep those feelings out of it...
(I know Im not a girl but this piqued my intetest so I thought I'd chip in)

hurl3y4456

MBTI Type
SINE
Well, the perception of personality traits is facilitated by the precondition: Attraction. Suppose some female (f1) is not attraction to a subset of set M, the population of all males that she has encountered. Denote the subset of attracted males as Y and subset of unattractive males as N. Of course, for each female, the sets will be unique. Now, attraction is a spectrum, so hypothetically assume there exists a subset of males with same personality value (in respect to f1). Now, within this subset, there will exists some males within set Y and some within set N....

The higher level of attraction, the more gravitated the female will be toward the male although the personality value is assumed fixed. This is a natural response because attraction induced a hormonally driven chemical response. The response is proportional to attraction and hence, the emotional response will be enhanced. If hormones are eliminated, there will exist no drive (brain reaction) to permit a magnified reaction. Thus, any type that focuses on enhancing/altering appearance positively will inevitably yield positive results. I am careless in regards to my appearance relative to other males....which is one of the reasons for being a 28 year old virgin.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well I can't really separate sexual attraction to romantic attraction, or include any with mbti type. Seems, like others, that i'm attracted to individuals. Though I do have most difficulty interacting with ITSJ's and ESTP's.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
STJ or EFP

Have been the types I've felt the most attraction to, for different reasons.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don’t judge people based on MBTI but how emotionally stable they are.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESTJ's. Especially if 8sx. No joke.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ's. Especially if 8sx. No joke.

Am married to one.
Can confirm.

200.gif

tumblr_m5a5seEA3p1qkjvg5.gif

tenor.gif

PoliticalGrimyAnchovy-max-1mb.gif

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Ladies whatever you do, don't marry a INFJ man.

Jokes aside any person who is kind and mature - like mentioned earlier in this thread - or someone who acknowledges their shortcomings and tries to overcome them would be a good partner.

^ cliché lame answer I know.

How about ENFJs?

Extroverted charm
Drive of EJ
ability to understand and empathize with people.
Etc

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Ladies whatever you do, don't marry a INFJ man.

Jokes aside any person who is kind and mature - like mentioned earlier in this thread - or someone who acknowledges their shortcomings and tries to overcome them would be a good partner.

^ cliché lame answer I know.

How about ENFJs?

Extroverted charm
Drive of EJ
ability to understand and empathize with people.
Etc

I don't think I can do high Fe anymore. I crave Te and that adorable tertiary Fi.