• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is your favorite?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Picking favourites is too immature, I would never do that. Healthy types blah blah are the best. :)

Unrelated, can anyone tell me the best spring trap to set for a bearish INFJ 6 (So or Sp) and is the same one you'd set for a xNFJ 4 (So) or do they need more shiny bits?

skimpit

I haven't gotten around to typing a lot of people in my life, but...

High N users seem to be a favorite of mine. Gives me practice. So INTJs, ENTPs... I like that logic.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Any 8 with ST.

BTW, my wife is 8sp-ISTP.

I really like bad-tempered people. They may look intimidating, but they're able to get my trust easily, because there is an old saying that "fake love is worse than real hate".

Once I know an Eight, I really don't fear him. My wife has diabetes and I'm really pushy with her when it comes to check her blood sugar. She may yell at me but then I tell her "I could have saved your life".

People I fear the most are Fives and Sixes.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really love EII's, as friends or lovers. Same with all of the betas, especially SLE's.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm adding INTJs to my list. :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this answer likely changes every few years. right now, i think i like enfp, infp, entp and intj the most. :D

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I need an ENFJ in my life that uses their charm/persuasion powers to guide me into joining their cult. Bonus points if they continually gaslight me in my fleeting moments of lapsing in and out of the sunken place, enough to question whether or not their particular ideology may be flawed.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I need an ENFJ in my life that uses their charm/persuasion powers to guide me into joining their cult. Bonus points if they continually gaslight me in my fleeting moments of lapsing in and out of the sunken place, enough to question whether or not their particular ideology may be flawed.

Ugggh, god no. Not saying all ENFJs are like that, but I definitely don't want one like that.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ugggh, god no. Not saying all ENFJs are like that, but I definitely don't want one like that.

tenor.gif

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ENFJ cultist sounds like a splendid partner in crime.

I'm most likely an INFP.

Not all INTJs, but some INTJs. We just get each other, we agree with each other, their Fi and Te is easy to understand and agree with, and their interpretation of things is usually deep enough that I enjoy their company. They're also masterminds, which makes them really good people to be allied with. They're also huge dorks underneath the cool charm that they have, which makes them fun to be with. If I had to choose a type, it would be INTJ.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Janis Joplin was supposedly an ENFP, and that makes them my favorite by default. 😆

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will always have a soft spot for Fi Dom

Other than that, INTJ, cuz I knew one who'd call me up and we'd chat a lot about anything, it just ran smoothly somehow.

VerilyVinx

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
1w2
So I absolutely love INFJs. I have multiple friends who are INFJs and while they can be hard to get to know, once you know them, you can have the best one on one conversations and interactions with them. Like if I'm gonna talk to someone, I really want to invest my time with someone who's going to come up with their own theories and ideas of what we're talking about so we can just bounce back and forth and debate, and all of my INFJ friends are amazing at that. Like yes. Please. This gives me the serotonin.

SgtP3pper

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't think like to think of MBTI in terms of "favorites", but I've connected most with INFJs over the years.