• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is your favorite?

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJ's rock. There are some seriously amazing NTJ women on this forum. I'm just in awe of their awesomness, i try not to be all squishy and silly about it but man, they can make me weak at the knees.:wubbie:

awww <3 I agree, there are some great ladies on here!

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't have a type that I get along with better than another.

But I generally don't get along with assholes, know-it-alls, or self-absorbed low-lifes. Whatever types those are.

yeah, those are no good.

peter pettishrooms

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't have a favorite type based off of romantic interests because there has been so much variety in that realm as I do tend to overlook people's types. Type isn't much of a priority to me as long as the chemistry is there. But friendship-wise, I mostly attract ST and NF types, especially perceivers. My two best friends are ISTP and ESTJ, and for some reason a ton of XNFPs flock towards my direction.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Eh, I've been uncertain about my type lately. (I know my axes, don't know my preference order anymore.) Guess I'll claim ENFP since that's what I've been rolling with since the start.

I'm great with ISTJs. They are definitely my cup of tea. STs in general are pretty easy for me to work with. I'm also pretty tolerant of inferior Fe. I don't get along well with other NF types and NTs are a coin flip. SFs I'm indifferent towards. Could go either way. ESTPs are personally my favorite type to work with.

In terms of enneagram, I love e1s. They are really fun. The best. e1s, e3s, and e8s.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTP. IS. BAE.

Though, they're really difficult to catch >_>

THEY'RE THE BEST.
I like how weak they are. I love how chill they are. I love how difficult they are.... kinda like a sassy pet. I love how fair they are. I love how giving they are. I love how open they are. I love how serious they are. I love how grumpy they are... the only type that can get away with being grump and still sexy af. I love how sensitive they are... like a scared babe. I love how fucked up they are. I love it all. Their flaws. Their lies. Their truth. Their jokes. Its perfect. I like how they stumble when they promised to fix something and realize they can't. XD KAWAII AF. I like how they try even when they hate something.

Btw that reminds me of ISTP... when they lie to cover their insecurities; cute af. XD probably cuz I can read their lies.

Also, I like types that are sluts and whores, I can't stand stuck up types. JK

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really don't have a type that I get along with better than another.

But I generally don't get along with assholes, know-it-alls, or self-absorbed low-lifes. Whatever types those are.

Reporting for duty!

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
i get along with NFs pretty well irl i think :p i have my qualms with them but they're pretty chill fellas~ my friends are made up of them and some ixtjs mostly who are also wavy babies; i like ixtjs but i dont think i ever anticipate hanging out with them as much as my nf friends. :( i dont have anything romantically cos guess who's been single for life.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I guess I get along well with ENFPs? I'm an ENFJ who's constantly in some kind of crisis mode, ahahaha. :newwink:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
apparently i am very attracted to estps
they make me feel on top of the world
but i think they are more short term relationship material
very hot and fast...

intjs though :wubbie:
sexy, deep connection, and would make great life partners if healthy
maybe not as fun as estp but also not as panic inducing

i don't think ive ever met an istp but i would like to

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
apparently i am very attracted to estps
they make me feel on top of the world
but i think they are more short term relationship material
very hot and fast...

intjs though :wubbie:
sexy, deep connection, and would make great life partners if healthy
maybe not as fun as estp but also not as panic inducing

i don't think ive ever met an istp but i would like to
I'm attracted to estps too but only as friends. Lol i don't know why

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get along very well with ENTPs, INTPs, other NFs and ISFPs.

aldana

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
entp and i looove istps

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh! And mature INTPs.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
NFs, INTP, ISFP and ISFJs. I sometimes have a hard time with high Te users because I tend to be oversensitive and can take bluntness the wrong way.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get along with most all types but the ones that come to mind as being at the top the list are INFJ, ISTJ, ENFP, ISFJ, and ENTP. I have some long term personal friends from back in school who are INTJs as well. Sometimes I get along with INTJs and sometimes I don't.

thehealer

MBTI Type
INFP
I am an INFP,i have to say that i love some Ni dominant type ...but no :D I love ENTP and ENFP so much,i love how shiny they are.