• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is your favorite?

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Since joining this forum, I've realized that I really seem to enjoy the company of and vibe well with ENTJs.. This is totally unexpected because I usually only get along well with other introverts. You extros aren't so bad, man.

So my question is:
What type are you, and what type do you get along most with?

I'm an ISFP. What I have noticed is that I tend to get along pretty naturally with INFPs and other ISFPs. I don't have a favorite type per se, but this has just been my observation so far.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Romantically speaking : I have fatal attraction to ENFPs and more often than not vice versa. It works from 1 mile away and goes through walls. Does not work over the internet.
I really enjoy being with INTJ friends and colleagues. They have no social expectations whatsoever. I can come up with any crazy idea and they'll just start debating it, rather then disapproving.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
I dunno :S I'm torn between ISTP or ISTJ, to be honest, because I can't determine what levels of health I'm at to actually say whether or not it's a preferred function, and I do fluctuate quite a bit in ... well. y'know.

... Right now I'm on an INTJ streak but

... I won't say it's my favourite... When Ni-Te works well and focuses on things that aren't making them neurotic, that's fine. Otherwise it's just as much of a pain to deal with as any other unhealthy type.

Honestly, aside from levels of health, I really think some kind of asshole meter should be added to personality typology. Coz one is an asshole with a martyr complex, and as far as I'm aware of, the other two are ok, and the other is... actually kinda pure. :shrug:

...Se types are hot irl for about five seconds if they don't have a fuckboy vibe. There's this little something that just grabs your attention. I'm not sure I've actually conversed with one on any meaningful level, though; I'm pretty sure I had a crush on an ESTP, but that's it.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I dunno :S I'm torn between ISTP or ISTJ, to be honest, because I can't determine what levels of health I'm at to actually say whether or not it's a preferred function, and I do fluctuate quite a bit in ... well. y'know.

... Right now I'm on an INTJ streak but

... I won't say it's my favourite... When Ni-Te works well and focuses on things that aren't making them neurotic, that's fine. Otherwise it's just as much of a pain to deal with as any other unhealthy type.

Honestly, aside from levels of health, I really think some kind of asshole meter should be added to personality typology. Coz one is an asshole with a martyr complex, and as far as I'm aware of, the other two are ok, and the other is... actually kinda pure. :shrug:

...Se types are hot irl for about five seconds if they don't have a fuckboy vibe. There's this little something that just grabs your attention. I'm not sure I've actually conversed with one on any meaningful level, though; I'm pretty sure I had a crush on an ESTP, but that's it.

ISTP's are, to me, a bit flakey and wishy washy? ISTJ's are my jam, though.. I like the stability and seriousness.. it's soothing somehow.
I like INTJ's, too! It's funny you mention how they'll just debate things cause that's totally true, hahaha. I feel like they're pretty nonjudgmental. But honestly, of all the 'types' I feel like ENFPs are the ultimate fuck boys.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm an ISFP. What I have noticed is that I tend to get along pretty naturally with INFPs and other ISFPs. I don't have a favorite type per se, but this has just been my observation so far.

I can definitely see see P's getting along well with other P's. You guys are like magical fairies to me.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
ISTP's are, to me, a bit flakey and wishy washy? ISTJ's are my jam, though.. I like the stability and seriousness.. it's soothing somehow.
I like INTJ's, too! It's funny you mention how they'll just debate things cause that's totally true, hahaha. I feel like they're pretty nonjudgmental. But honestly, of all the 'types' I feel like ENFPs are the ultimate fuck boys.

I'm way too serious xD

It's so funny because
sometimes I feel like the reason I can relax around INTJs is because they'll come out and say what they're actually thinking, which is sometimes pretty judgey - but usually from a very rational point of view with deep insight. I guess we know very different INTJs :D

Vega Vex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MY FAVORITE IS INTJ (Now isn't that an INTJ thing to say...)
Friendship/Colleague wise: IxTPs and ENTPs
Relationship wise: IxFJs and ExFPs. I mainly prefer NFs.
I don't get along with ESxJs.
I've yet to meet an ENTJ or a female INTJ.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
MY FAVORITE IS INTJ (Now isn't that an INTJ thing to say...)
Friendship/Colleague wise: IxTPs and ENTPs
Relationship wise: IxFJs and ExFPs. I mainly prefer NFs.
I don't get along with ESxJs.
I've yet to meet an ENTJ or a female INTJ.

Weirdly, I know quite a few INTJ's! I agree they are less common though. I think they make the best female friends.. (aren't overly emotional, etc)

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most of my friends IRL are ESTJs. Other than that, I'm not sure ...

Taibreah

Hmm, I don't know. I've never known the type of the person I was dating. But, after finding out what my close friends types were, I think I would get along well with the NFs.

If I had to choose a favorite without actually knowing their type, it would be the type that a) Could get me out of my shell every now and then and take me to do something adventurous and fun. b) Caring but not clingy or needy c) Understands my need for being alone/recharging time.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, I don't know. I've never known the type of the person I was dating. But, after finding out what my close friends types were, I think I would get along well with the NFs.

If I had to choose a favorite without actually knowing their type, it would be the type that a) Could get me out of my shell every now and then and take me to do something adventurous and fun. b) Caring but not clingy or needy c) Understands my need for being alone/recharging time.

Ah, as an INFJ i totally understand the needing time alone and not wanting them to be clingy! Those are major turn-offs.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've noticed I get along really well with ISTPs, ISTJs, and ESTPs. They always make a lot of sense and are interested in what I'm interested in (psychology, science, current events, other people, etc.) They're deep and thoughtful, but still very realistic and down-to-earth. If I had to pick one, I'd probably say ESTP because I like hanging out with extroverts, especially since it rarely happens.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ's rock. There are some seriously amazing NTJ women on this forum. I'm just in awe of their awesomness, i try not to be all squishy and silly about it but man, they can make me weak at the knees.:wubbie:

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really don't have a type that I get along with better than another.

But I generally don't get along with assholes, know-it-alls, or self-absorbed low-lifes. Whatever types those are.