• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is your favorite?

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've found myself strongly drawn to ExxP's of all shades, with a strong emphasis on ESxPs...

....which is why it's odd to me that I married an INFJ and we get along really well. Was truly the last thing I expected.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm inherently attracted to Ne doms, Fe doms, Ni doms, and Fi/Ti doms in smaller doses. Se doms are great when I really want to get out of my shell, but they exhaust me after some time. Te doms, just in certain settings, I think they're fine when in a group and can let their hair down. Si doms are good when I need a direct, no nonsense answer to my endless questions inside my head that I only let out maybe.. one or two at most and then I'm good for the rest of the week.

rav3n

Mature Ti/Nes are top for me. Married one, dated and befriended a number of them too.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
ENTPs. I often times start to think I'm an ENTP, until I come across actual ENTPs. I love them to death but they're so exhausting to keep up with and after a day or so I have to silently bow out and crawl back into my hermit shell.

Any Ne-Dom and I get along fairly well, but the people I've been immediately drawn to and had the most fun with have been ENTPs.

I never answered this seriously.

ENFPs or the bold n spicy 🌶 INFPs as I jokingly refer to them. We’ve got all the same ingredients- it’s just they’re the party mix with more Ne.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've always found myself very drawn to INFPs, INTJs, and ISTJs. I've always had an IXTJ as a best friend as far back as grade-school. There's something pretty freaking awesome about introverts.

Digital Lion

NFP humor cracks me up and I like their strong Fi value system...even if they don't always make the most sense. :D They teach me that sometimes shit don't gotta make sense, it just has to feel right!
NTP humor usually destroys my rib cage and they are the best to argue with because they don't take shit personally. And they typically make the best trolls. :solidarity:

STPs make it OK for me to get white girl wasted...usually at the wrong time and place, but that's most of the fun.

STJs because I got shit to do...that I don't want to do...and they keep me afloat. Also, occasionally it's fun to watch them tear folks to shreds. lol

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I've always gotten along well with ENTP and INFP's the best.

ENTP's I like because of they way laugh at people who take themselves too seriously.

INFP's because they don't judge. I'm garbage at communicating or expressing myself. Most types get so hung up words and other superficial things. INFP's ( In my experience anyway) don't do this. Once they get to know me they can get beyond the stupid shit I say and see my positive traits.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a TJ, I don't have any friends so I obviously don't have any personal competence.

There is a correlation between my role models and my favorite celebrities.

1) xSTJ
2) xNTJ
3) xNTP
4) xNFP

Sorry SPs and FJs, but I just don't really like you, most of the time. I'm open to being proven wrong, though.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISxPs first. INFJs second. Although it's kind of a passionate love/hate on the latter, Fe and Se are sexy together.

I also very genuinely appreciate other Te-doms. I see other ETJs out there and even if I don't agree with them I always kind of love them for their competence and straightforwardness. I just want to hug all of them, then act like it never happened together. :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I seem to change my preferences based on where im at in life.

These days it’s SPs and FPs I seem to need amd prefer. Used to be NTs. I suspect I ll get to SJs when i hit 40 and my Si kicks in :coffee:

Mozzie610

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I always try to say that I don't like to pick favorites.. but thats a lie. My husband, best friend and sister are all INFJs and they are my favorite people to be around.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tend to get along most with xNxPs, mainly INTPs.

Relationship-wise, I'd probably prefer a Ti/Fe user, but I'm not picky about type.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
ENFP

although it depends from person to person. I've met great people of almost any personality type.

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Social 6w5 online street-fighters who think they're social-last 5w4 mystics are my favourite type.

Lyra.I

First of Her Name
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like INFPs, INFJs and INTJs a whole lot :laugh: