• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is your favorite?

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

:yes: I find their positive qualities sum up what I look for in a friend: good listeners, thoughtful but grounded, considerate and respectful, dependable/not flaky, and perceptive of others' feelings. I also appreciate how they're social enough to get me out of my shell, but not to the point that it's overwhelming or smothering.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think the ISFJ type is my favorite : they seem like such great persons ! :D

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

INFJ

I would like to meet more T's but somehow I never meet many to judge, I've known and clicked with a few INF's in my time though so I know I like them. I've known and clicked with an ENTJ 8w7 though, minus her being slightly too intense at times. But with these three types I've had in depth complex conversations that have lasted a good while. That's the only sweet talking I need to come to like being around them much.

Maybe

MBTI Type
Ixxp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Entp's, and Isfp's are pretty cool.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I guess they're all lovely in a way. I am drawn to Ne-dominants or Tis the most for some reason, but also to Fis - I'd assume because of the connection of thought processes. But I've also read posts from xSTJs and other types that were simply hilarious and clever - but I'm not sure if I could get along with them. All the relationships I had with STJs were because they brought me into this world (mom) or joined our family (stepdad), and all of them were disastrous .. to put it nicely. We may live on the same blue earth, but we definitely see the world through different pair of glasses, so much so that we're not the same species any longer and therefore can't even communicate properly because we use different languages.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I seem to click with IXTJs... Thsnk goodness because my potential business partner is an INTJ female.

Sher

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I'm an ENFP, but I hardly have any N friends, and the N friends that I love the most are INFPs. I love an INFP, I just love all their emotion and the way I can feel comfortable sharing all my thoughts with them, and the way that they just open up. So sweet, once you get to know them on a deep level. I love their honesty. :wubbie: My mum (my definite best friend), and my closest friend are both INFPs. And a bit of ISFJ on the side doesn't hurt either :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i strongly prefer my Fi sisterhood/brethren. FPs are the easiest for me to get along with.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTP; the odder, the better.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hate all of them

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I find romance a chance affair. One can not rush it or ascribe to the listing I am about to share. This listing is according to the Myers Briggs Typology Index of temperament, Character, Intelligence of pairings between the different sub-types. This is via Please Understand Me II: Temperament, Character, Intelligence by David Keirsey (an NT but who's style of writing I find refreshing to my metaphorical use of language), 1998.

The Sp 'Artisan' best match up appears to be with the SJ 'Guardian'.

The SJ 'Guardian' best match up, "On average, Guardians seem to mate most successfully with (SP) Artisans..." Keirsey, 1998.

The NF 'Idealist' Soulmate, "The choice of a Rational mate seems to hold the best promise of success for Idealists." Keirsey, 1998.

I am an INFP according to the author, "(INFP) Healers and (ENTJ) Fieldmarshals are likely to find great satisfaction marrying each other. Healers (the reserved and probing (INFP's) have more problems in mating than any other type..." Keirsey, 1998.

Speaking from a personal experience my wife was an ENFJ. I found her 'J' (more schedule orientated) compatible with my 'P' open ended go with the flow attitude.

The NT 'Rational:' "Rational-Idealist: marriage to an Idealist is probably the best option for a Rational." Keirsey, 1998

I have found generally I am intrigued by other intuitive people whether NF or NT.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Married to an INTJ. Past favourite types include ESTP and INTP. Least favourite ESFP but this was because he was an unhealthy version of this type. I/E nfjs are favourite type for friends.

Metis

I usually get along well with ESTPs.

I'm surprised at how much I like the ISTJs I know. It sounds like a boring, pedantic type, based on descriptions, but it isn't at all. Those I know are very good company, funny, good and willing storytellers if you pester them enough to get them to tell you their life stories, and goodhearted, reliable, courteous, accomplished, wise, and extremely capable, with areas of expertise that go into great depth and detail. This is based on only a small sampling, and they're all elderly. I have no known young or middle-aged ISTJs in my life.

Actually, that last statement might not be true. I think a 16 y/o I know could be an ISTJ. She's awesome too. Great person to work with and pulls her own weight.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I usually get along well with ESTPs.

I'm surprised at how much I like the ISTJs I know. It sounds like a boring, pedantic type, based on descriptions, but it isn't at all. Those I know are very good company, funny, good and willing storytellers if you pester them enough to get them to tell you their life stories, and goodhearted, reliable, courteous, accomplished, wise, and extremely capable, with areas of expertise that go into great depth and detail. This is based on only a small sampling, and they're all elderly. I have no known young or middle-aged ISTJs in my life.

Actually, that last statement might not be true. I think a 16 y/o I know could be an ISTJ. She's awesome too. Great person to work with and pulls her own weight.

ISTJs are some pretty hilarious motherfuckers once they feel comfortable enough around you to unleash their inferior Ne

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISTJs are some pretty hilarious motherfuckers once they feel comfortable enough around you to unleash their inferior Ne

My brother could probably do stand up if he were in the mood for it. Its interesting to watch because the more comfortable he feels with a line of jokes the more intense and wound up and like creative hell be with it. And he can be super clever and funny when hes like that.

ISTJ 1 sharp humor for the win!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find IRL I really enjoy the INFJs and ENTJs I have met. INFPs also, but it seems to take longer for us to build up rapport.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My favorite person right now is INTJ. I also tend to have a soft spot for INFP males.