• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Addicted to Se

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hey guess what. XD i find Se dom the best for me too. I'm actually trying to live or be an estp. XD Because the functional stack is very smart. XD i mean, i like it's functional stack the best more than any other types. So well, I'm actually an Ne dom, but I'm practicing my Se too. People tells me I'm an Se dom but actually I'm really an Ne dom.. Probably i just have the balance so i can actually choose which dominant function i can prefer.. And being an Se dom is better for me. Since nE is just innate for me. [emoji14] Because being an Ne well, hmm.. I don't like to think too much that's all. [emoji14]

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Acting present and tolerant with others is not necessarily an Se quality but an act of maturity. Anyone can learn that. I hope people don't need force themselves to study ESTP profiles to learn that. :ninja:
Oh yeah. You gotta point there.but i love Se and Ti stack. It makes my life better

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I find easy/natural friendships with them, as a rule. They generally take you at face value - in the best sense. Way less projection than with most other people. They are usually quite candid communicators, so you know where you stand with them. Don't need to gloss over stuff; you can be candid right back. Not usually hung up on petty stuff others are inclined to pass judgment over; pretty "live and let live". Yes, that's refreshing.
True. No fucking pretensions.. No hard feelings. Just very transparent. I love stps

VicDaMan

MBTI Type
INTJ
All Se users I've ever met have been very fast learners, and are very fun to be around. I feel like they are water, if they are put into a cup they can become the cup, if they are put in an open space they spread out, they also have so much energy it's actually insane. Esxp's are the energizer bunnies of the world.

Vega Vex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For me, Se-doms are extremely entertaining [to observe]. (I love also am a big fan of Ti- doms and ENTPs.) However, I'm not a fan of talking to an ESTP, because they seem to want to 'dare to do' everything. Whereas, ESFPs tend to admire me. (Could just be superiority complex speaking) Oh well.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YES I AM ADDICTED TO ISXP SE. I think doms sometimes don't appreciate my underdeveloped Ne, a lot of times they prefer Ni.

Tho Se offends me at times with their anti-craziness ramblings(that need to do), I enjoy their views and chill playful nature. I love normal down to earth ppl.