Thread: Addicted to Se

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Hey guess what. XD i find Se dom the best for me too. I'm actually trying to live or be an estp. XD Because the functional stack is very smart. XD i mean, i like it's functional stack the best more than any other types. So well, I'm actually an Ne dom, but I'm practicing my Se too. People tells me I'm an Se dom but actually I'm really an Ne dom.. Probably i just have the balance so i can actually choose which dominant function i can prefer.. And being an Se dom is better for me. Since nE is just innate for me. [emoji14] Because being an Ne well, hmm.. I don't like to think too much that's all. [emoji14]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Acting present and tolerant with others is not necessarily an Se quality but an act of maturity. Anyone can learn that. I hope people don't need force themselves to study ESTP profiles to learn that.
    Oh yeah. You gotta point there.but i love Se and Ti stack. It makes my life better

Permabanned
    MBTI
    STFU
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I find easy/natural friendships with them, as a rule. They generally take you at face value - in the best sense. Way less projection than with most other people. They are usually quite candid communicators, so you know where you stand with them. Don't need to gloss over stuff; you can be candid right back. Not usually hung up on petty stuff others are inclined to pass judgment over; pretty "live and let live". Yes, that's refreshing.
    True. No fucking pretensions.. No hard feelings. Just very transparent. I love stps

MBTI
    INTJ

All Se users I've ever met have been very fast learners, and are very fun to be around. I feel like they are water, if they are put into a cup they can become the cup, if they are put in an open space they spread out, they also have so much energy it's actually insane. Esxp's are the energizer bunnies of the world.

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Oh, I'm addicted to Se-doms, alright.
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

For me, Se-doms are extremely entertaining [to observe]. (I love also am a big fan of Ti- doms and ENTPs.) However, I'm not a fan of talking to an ESTP, because they seem to want to 'dare to do' everything. Whereas, ESFPs tend to admire me. (Could just be superiority complex speaking) Oh well.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    731 sp

YES I AM ADDICTED TO ISXP SE. I think doms sometimes don't appreciate my underdeveloped Ne, a lot of times they prefer Ni.

Tho Se offends me at times with their anti-craziness ramblings(that need to do), I enjoy their views and chill playful nature. I love normal down to earth ppl.
    Promise me. From here on out, never again waste new tears on the past.
    ~Along With the Gods