• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to understand a strange relationship with an ENFP

Bellatrix

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I really need an advice :bye:
I'm in a strange relationship with an ENFP. We started to flirting a month ago, he started to send text to me and we finally figured out what we wanted to do. A relationship with no pressure, fun and talk.
I'm an INTJ so I was really careful in the beginning but when everything was clear and spoken I was relaxed that everything was OK.
Then he changed his mind and he said that he wanted to preserve the deep talk between us.
Now we don't see each other for a long time and he seems distant, I really want to be with him and help him but I don't understand why he did and he said some really deep things to me and then disappear!
So my question is: what's happened in his mind? :shock:
If someone could figured out that would be great :D

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Well I can't speak for everyone but, I've done things similar. usually involving falling really hard for someone and divulging something really deep and panicked that I said something too personal too soon, and didnt hear back and felt like I'd overstepped and they must think I'm such a basket case, and it just sort of devolved from there, and I ended up hiding in mortification. I don't know if this helps, maybe more details if you feel it's appropriate? feel free to pm me if you'd rather?:)

Brujx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know a year almost went by, but, next time, just, dont let him go distant. ENFP, doesnt work like the rest of the people. We need space of course, but is really short space, 1 week, maximum (unless he is full of work of things to do or something like that), so my advice for next time, is 1 week, just call him, text him, whatever, like friends, like in a friendly vibe, and when you finally have him face to face, you let some minutes roll by, and then ask him directly (friendly tone), "hey what happened to you, you some shorta dissapeared hahaha"... and trust me... everything will be back to normal :p

You’re in a strange relationship with an ENFP? Who has the normal variety? No seriously I love them. They’re my crazier, braver, bold and spicy INFPs. I don’t know, they definitely seem to dance to the call of some distant music the rest of us can’t perceive. They’re a whimsical bunch. Try calling him back to you with some concrete but fun plans? Idk I think I love them because even after they try and explain how they work, they’re an enigma. Truly though I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really need an advice :bye:
I'm in a strange relationship with an ENFP. We started to flirting a month ago, he started to send text to me and we finally figured out what we wanted to do. A relationship with no pressure, fun and talk.
I'm an INTJ so I was really careful in the beginning but when everything was clear and spoken I was relaxed that everything was OK.
Then he changed his mind and he said that he wanted to preserve the deep talk between us.
Now we don't see each other for a long time and he seems distant, I really want to be with him and help him but I don't understand why he did and he said some really deep things to me and then disappear!
So my question is: what's happened in his mind? :shock:
If someone could figured out that would be great :D

Why did you say “help” him. Why did you use those words?