• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ man and ENTP woman

LazyLittleLeo

Why isn't there much information about this match online? Have you experienced this, INTJ men and ENTP women? Sometimes I'm made to feel that the two are polar opposites, but then I can also find something intriguing about this connection. I'm an ENTP woman and it's quite difficult to impress me, but this INTJ man seemed to naturally know the way to do it. This feeling was mutual. Then we got close assuming that the weird attraction had to be love, but we kept getting on each other's nerves quite often. After the fights, we'd miss each other. And the cycles would repeat. Now we've matured and don't irritate each other the way we used to. But I'd like to know if this pair has a possible future together? Could you ENTP women and INTJ men share your experience, please?

LazyLittleLeo

[MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION] , well, I don't think I do, not all of them. I forgive them immediately and soon they're out of my mind. That's why I was surprised when I missed him. :)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION] , well, I don't think I do, not all of them. I forgive them immediately and soon they're out of my mind. That's why I was surprised when I missed him. :)

I'm this way too, but that's when you notice love can be stronger than pride ;)

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni-Ne dom feels pretty great to me, personally. i'm an infj with an enfp, which mirrors the intj/entp dynamic. same sense of priorities but with an endless, ongoing curiosity in the process. and the bandwidth to communicate, to instantaneously recognize and apprehend ideas, to almost by accident already start to do something with them and transform them in a constructive and helpful way for the other (just by virtue of making one's own understanding to listen), creates a lot of engaging, creative energy.

for us, there can be a pretty intense dig-in moment when we are attaching to our assumptions/methods, because there can be a bit of tug of war, one that can be heightened when other people are involved (why they sometimes call this the extinguishment dynamic, when we lose the tentative balance of interesting curious oppositeness and shared purpose). however, with some space, a willingness to get back on track individually, and some healthy trust, it feels goooooood. so much natural admiration, enjoyment, and ability to see and support each other's bests.

in terms of actual life design, too, the energy differences feel complementary. we can be ridiculously opposite each other in the ebbs and flows of the day, but when we are doing work to steady out and be constructive, it is pretty great to take the lead in different ways and be the extra grounding needing to accomplish what needs to get done.

LazyLittleLeo

Ni-Ne dom feels pretty great to me, personally. i'm an infj with an enfp, which mirrors the intj/entp dynamic. same sense of priorities but with an endless, ongoing curiosity in the process. and the bandwidth to communicate, to instantaneously recognize and apprehend ideas, to almost by accident already start to do something with them and transform them in a constructive and helpful way for the other (just by virtue of making one's own understanding to listen), creates a lot of engaging, creative energy. for us, there can be a pretty intense dig-in moment when we are attaching to our assumptions/methods, because there can be a bit of tug of war, one that can be heightened when other people are involved (why they sometimes call this the extinguishment dynamic, when we lose the tentative balance of interesting curious oppositeness and shared purpose). however, with some space, a willingness to get back on track individually, and some healthy trust, it feels goooooood. so much natural admiration, enjoyment, and ability to see and support each other's bests. in terms of actual life design, too, the energy differences feel complementary. we can be ridiculously opposite each other in the ebbs and flows of the day, but when we are doing work to steady out and be constructive, it is pretty great to take the lead in different ways and be the extra grounding needing to accomplish what needs to get done.
Cool! This is fun! Thank you for sharing your opinion! :)

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just in case you didn't read my user name, I'm a Leo. ;) So even if it is genuine love, pride and love would be 50-50 for me!

Oh, I see... For the average leo I'd say Pride = 80, Love = 20 :newwink:

I'm a cancerian, so loving myself (and my home) is something too... As for my arising sign it makes me love life head ahead (Aries)

What is your arising sign ?

LazyLittleLeo

Oh, I see... For the average leo I'd say Pride = 80, Love = 20 :newwink: I'm a cancerian, so loving myself (and my home) is something too... As for my arising sign it makes me love life head ahead (Aries) What is your arising sign ?
H
Oh, I see... For the average leo I'd say Pride = 80, Love = 20 :newwink: I'm a cancerian, so loving myself (and my home) is something too... As for my arising sign it makes me love life head ahead (Aries) What is your arising sign ?
Hahaha! Pride = 80 and Love = 20? Okay... I don't think someone who gives that much of importance to pride would let you use lowercase in place of uppercase! Shouldn't it be 'Leo'? ;) Also I'm not really sure about the pride-love ratio, but I've seen my pride coming down only with those who are extremely talented and wise and still remain humble. But anyone in my circle would say I'm generous with love! :p
Well, I'm not that much into astrology. I know that my sun sign is Leo and Moon sign, Scorpio. :)

shuawei

Ni-Ne dom feels pretty great to me, personally. i'm an infj with an enfp, which mirrors the intj/entp dynamic. same sense of priorities but with an endless, ongoing curiosity in the process. and the bandwidth to communicate, to instantaneously recognize and apprehend ideas, to almost by accident already start to do something with them and transform them in a constructive and helpful way for the other (just by virtue of making one's own understanding to listen), creates a lot of engaging, creative energy.

for us, there can be a pretty intense dig-in moment when we are attaching to our assumptions/methods, because there can be a bit of tug of war, one that can be heightened when other people are involved (why they sometimes call this the extinguishment dynamic, when we lose the tentative balance of interesting curious oppositeness and shared purpose). however, with some space, a willingness to get back on track individually, and some healthy trust, it feels goooooood. so much natural admiration, enjoyment, and ability to see and support each other's bests.

in terms of actual life design, too, the energy differences feel complementary. we can be ridiculously opposite each other in the ebbs and flows of the day, but when we are doing work to steady out and be constructive, it is pretty great to take the lead in different ways and be the extra grounding needing to accomplish what needs to get done.

I'm curious to know more :) ; do you think the fact that you're both synflow (I remember you mentioning that she was so/sx before) help? Have you ever dated a dual, semidual or an aggressor in socionics? How does your romance style with an infantile (ENFp) work out?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am totally willing to try dating female ENTPs, they could easily be the best type for me. The only problem is that you wouldn't find one on every corrner.