• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All I know is you don't find the ENTP, the ENTP finds you. Basically, I'm too lazy to pursue so ENTPs make it convenient. Lol

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP's have a remarkable ability to just pry their way into your life. Isn't it grand?

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The fact that they give a shit. Like they care.

Also that they're so observant of everything it's too hawt.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dated an ENTP for a few years. There is some novelty within it. He was charming, funny, intelligent. But there is that inner assholeness that comes out more and more and more. At first it’s funny because it’s not being turned on you and then later it is turned on you and you’re like. Wait. This isn’t fun.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I find ENTPs to be interesting people to talk to. Although, I don't think I could see myself in a relationship with one. But as an aromantic, I don't think my opinion exactly counts. But then again, I've only had romantic experience with IFPs. I don't know why, but IFPs have consistently been the only people to seriously want to pursue a relationship with me.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find I either love the entp in question or I find them insufferable.
Its a weird extreme.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
old thread sorry...haven't been here in years but...

i am realizing that entps seem to be pretty amazing communicators. i am liking how raw and real they are willing to get. i think it's cool af for real.

dax shepard is a great example of this. imo

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
RingedGiantCapybara-size_restricted.gif

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Damn, I wanted to be an exception but then was like..."But Negan from Walking Dead (before he started killing everybody.)" I can think of a few reasons:

-The [usually] dominant energy that comes with being a natural idea person.
-The endless wit I can barely keep up with. As someone who loves to just listen rather than feeling like I HAVE to constantly talk to keep a conversation going, it's very refreshing.
-The self-confidence (again, I'm sure there are exceptions.)
-The ideas they come up with like nothing. Ties along with me loving to just listen.

I also really like ENFPs for a lot of the same reasons. The downside is, charisma only goes so far. If they aren't well-developed beyond that, it will eventually lose appeal.

LillyRoar

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I’ve only met one ENTP IRL. He was quite the character. Aloof yet extroverted. Spontaneous yet very thinking. Intelligent but not nerdy. I liked him, he fascinated me. Witty af. But no way would I ever want to have a romantic relationship with him. Even with only one letter different, IRL I think our two types are very different. I wouldn’t have the patience and they would probably feel very unhappy with my style.

I could possibly imagine they’d be fun for short term dating or doing group activities with though.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because when they're in the fuzzy area between ENTP and ENFP
5941486b1882a_PCKGALHr__605.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it has to do with ENTP males in particular, and ExxP males in general radiating “big dick energy” (even when they have micro penises).

Whereas an INxP male is more likely to radiate small dick energy, even if they’re hung.

I am speaking metaphorically and don’t mean in the literal sense of coming across as having big/little ones.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think it has to do with ENTP males in particular, and ExxP males in general radiating “big dick energy” (even when they have micro penises).

Whereas an INxP male is more likely to radiate small dick energy, even if they’re hung.

I am speaking metaphorically and don’t mean in the literal sense of coming across as having big/little ones.

What a fabulous assessment. Us ENTP's can totally attest to this~

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Aside from the ego fest that is this (albeit fun) thread. I don't think chicks are particularly obsessed with ENTPs. ESTP / ESFP are much more of the 'womanizer' types usually I'd think. ENFJ often have that weird guru aura where they can say the most inane shit and have everybody hanging on their every word ( I mean, it's an impressive skill to have). ENTJs well, are entjs (shudders) but chicks seem into it :happy2:. All I'm saying in that I can think of many other types that would be as or more 'charming' let us say.